• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,629 Views, 42 Comments

Equestria Girls Saiyans - BROLY MUI



This story is inspired by Equestria Girls Battle of Gods a world where Goku and Broly lose everything and they have now even more problems than normal.

  • ...
22
 42
 2,629

Announcement

Hi guys, I’m sorry to say this but this story is getting cancelled.

















































































Wait... I’m not done yet, damn editor bastard.

The reason is getting cancelled is because I’m going to start this story again, but there will be some changes, but the story is almost the same story, only a little but of changes. Now you’re questions is, what are the chances? Happy that you guys asked, I’ll give you right now a little peek of the changes.

1: Broly’s personality, I saw him very conversational, when he is naive in the meaning of talking, and I saw that he is not the type of talking person.

2: Broly’s lover, that’s right, Rainbow Dash and Broly is 100% over, Vegeta you can have her back, Broly’s new lover will not be Rainbow Dash, but is one of the Rainbooms, don’t worry, Twilight x Goku will still be the big thing.

3: Story itself: There is some very small changes, but is not like the big thing, but it will change a little.

4: With the upcoming season of Dragon Ball Heroes Big Bang Mission, the arcs will change a little.

5: The fights, I saw the fight very Dragon Ball Heroes being very simple, so I’m going to up a notch a little so yeah, for now that’s all the changes, hope you understand.

Comments ( 8 )

That moment you see canceled before the explanation :pinkiegasp:

Where your story!?

10668894
It got revoked accidentally, it will come back in a few minutes.

10668897
Thank you, otherwise I started to get scared.(Rus-Eng)

10668897
Hope you watch those YouTube channels I dropped for you?(Rus-Eng)

10668897
Where your story equestria girls super?

10671904
Yeah I had some problems and had to rewrite some chapters, I’m already rewriting the last one, if lazyness doesn’t get the best of me then today will come back promise

Login or register to comment