• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,633 Views, 42 Comments

Equestria Girls Saiyans - BROLY MUI



This story is inspired by Equestria Girls Battle of Gods a world where Goku and Broly lose everything and they have now even more problems than normal.

  • ...
22
 42
 2,633

Ep 1 Full Force Kamehameha! The loss of all the loved ones

With a destructive battle between Gogeta Blue who is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta he started to dominate Broly with a super massive gap between power as Broly’s friends, Cheelai which was a green short girl and Lemo who was a orange short experienced man from the frieza force, robbed the Dragon balls to save Broly and as they activated it with a help from Kikono a yellow alien with long eyes.

“What? No.”said Frieza the learder of the Frieza force or The Emperor of the Universe.

“I shall grant you any one wish withing my power.” said The Dragon Shenlong.

“Ok what do we say next? Hurry up with it.” said Cheelai threatening Kikono with her blaster. “Fine then I’ll shoot!”

“No no please don’t I’ll read it now. It says just say whatever you want to wish for!” said Kikono very scared.

“ That’s all? I thought it would be harder.”

”ALRIGHT LISTEN UP DRAGON!!!”

As Cheelai and Lemo work with the Dragon ball meanwhile between Gogeta and Broly the fight hasn’t finished.

”GRRRRRRR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” screamed Broly as he rushes directly to Gogeta but Gogeta dodges and kicks Broly as Broly blockes but Gogeta gives him another kick but it connected with Broly as Broly shoots a big blast but Gogeta dodges it with ease and punches Broly while flying directly to him, as Broly shoots more blast separately but Gogeta dodges it and keeps punching Broly as later Gogeta flies back to Broly as both of them clash fists and break reality again, but Broly is the one who is sent up flying and Gogeta punches him in the gut as later punches him again with his hand glowing making Broly get stuck in a attack from Gogeta as Gogeta puts him hands in form of an x and blows Broly away as Whis and Bulma look at the battle.

“How truly magnificent, I think this battle is coming to a rousing finale.” said Whis smiling as Gogeta puts his hands together around his torso.

”KAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” screamed Gogeta firing a gigantic blast from his hands as Broly return to his senses but can’t dodge the blast.

”SEND BROLY AND SEND HIM BACK TO THE PLANET HE GREW UP ON PLEASE DRAAAGOOOOON!!!” screamed Cheelai to Shenlong as he grants her wish and saves Broly from Gogeta and sends him back to Planet Vampa and Gogeta realizes someone uses the Dragon balls to save Broly as he is actually fine with that.

“You’re wish has been granted. Farewell!!!” said Shenlong as the dragon balls scouter all around the Planet Earth.

“Quick get in Cheelai!” said Lemo in a ship and Cheelai gets in fast.

“See ya.” said Cheelai to Kikono as Golden Frieza targets the ship but Gogeta stops him from firing.

“Not so fast.” said Gogeta holding Frieza’s hand with a smile as Frieza turns back to normal and takes off his hand from Gogeta’s.

“I’ll return for this planet one day.” said Frieza flying back.

Some days later in Vampa

Broly was collecting food for Cheelai and Lemo as they were staying for a while with Broly because they were fired from the Frieza force as now Broly got food for Cheelai and Lemo.

“You’re kidding are you? This is what you’ve been surviving on.” said Cheelai as she tries Vampa’s food.

“Well is sour but I guess it’s better than starving to death. You tried it yet?” asked Cheelai to Lemo with a face that says it tastes super bad as Lemo tries it and you know the answer.

“Up... nope count me out.” said Lemo as he pukes.

“You won’t be saying that for long. We can’t even last fifty days with the food we brought.” said Cheelai as someone arrives but Broly sensed it and heard it.

“Somebody else just got here.” said Broly as he gets in front of Cheelai and Lemo.

”HEEEEEEY CAN I COME IN?” asked none other than Goku as the group was getting ready.

“What the wait, hold one who are you guys?” asked Goku.

“You’re that saiyan, the one who he fought on earth.” said Cheelai.

“Oh I remember, you’re the ones who used the dragon balls instead of Frieza.”

“What are you doing on Vampa?” asked Lemo as he threw his hammer as Goku walks to Broly.

“So Broly are these you’re friends now?” asked Goku as Broly gets confused.

“Don’t ignore me I asked you a question!” said very angry Lemo.

“Hey come on no need to lose your temper. I’m not here to fight today I swear.”

“Then start talking.” said Cheelai scared and angry.

“From what I heard this world is repugnant, so I brought him some good stuff from Earth.”

“Who asked you to do that? Get out of here I’m not gonna let you trick him!” said Cheelai trying to protect Broly from Goku.

“Hehehehehehe.” started smiling Goku as he takes off some stuff from Earth that Bulma gave him.

“I asked my friend Bulma to make me these capsules she’s real smart.” said Goku as he gets one of the capsules and tells them to get back as he throws it to the floor.


“There’s food, water and a bunch of other stuffs inside. Go on have a look for yourselves.” said Goku as Cheelai and Lemo check the room and they are left in shock.

“And these are called senzu beans I’m giving you two of them, eat one if you ever think (YIKES SOMEONE WHO DIED) ok they don’t work against illnesses but they’ll completely heal any of your battle injuries and restore you to full power.” said Goku as Cheelai still doesn’t trust on Goku.

“But the house will shrink down and kill us.” said Cheelai.

“Is not like that trust me I just want you guys to be safe and healthy.”

“Why?” asked Cheelai and Lemo.

“I was so sure my power was getting close to its peak, but then this guy showed up and was much stronger than me and he’s a saiyan just like I am, he’d probably stronger than Beerus o Beerus is a god of destruction by the way. He’d be ashamed to see someone so incredible die on this planet then who would I train against.” said Goku as he smiles at Broly and Broly smiles at him back and maybe they have become friends as Goku was ready to leave Vampa.

“Well anyway, make sure you take care of yourselves later.” said Goku walking away.

“Ummmmmm I don’t see a ship, how did you get all the way to this planet?” asked Lemo.

“I tracked Broly’s energy here. I used my Instant Transmission technique.”

“I basically don’t understand a single thing you’ve said this whole time.” said Cheelai.

“Is it ok if I come back again?”

“Just so you know we still knew you as an enemy you got that.” said Cheelai to Goku.

“We may have quit the Frieza Force but we’re not gonna be friends to every saiyan we meet on some remote planet.”

“That’s fine doesn’t matter to me either way.”

“It doesn’t?” said Cheelai.

“As long as you let me fight Broly every once in a while, I’m good.”

“There’s plenty of stuff I want to teach him too, he’s interested.”

“I think you’ve been hit in the head too many times.” said Cheelai.

“Really why’s that?”

“Never mind, I guess I should be grateful so yeah, thanks.” said Cheelai to Goku as she makes this emotion👌🏻 to Goku.

“Well sure by then I’ll see you later.”

“You realize we might not even be here when you return right.” said Lemo.

That’s not a problem at all, as long as you’re not too far away I can find you.”

“Hey wait what’s your name?” asked Cheelai.

“Is Goku, but Broly call me, Kakarot.” said Goku after he was about to use Instant Transmission it didn’t work.

“Huh what’s going on? Why did Vegeta’s energy vanished?” said Goku to himself.

“Maybe I shall try to lock on to Krillin.” said Goku but it vanished as well and later all of his friends energy vanished.

“Ok? What is going on?” asked Goku as he saw a lot of stars blow up and he knew those were planets.

“Broly? said Cheelai as Vampa was next and the floor started to blow up and they didn’t see it coming.

”CHEELAI MOOOOOOVE!!!” screamed Broly as it was too late Cheelai and Lemo were burned by the explosion.

”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” screamed Broly sad as Goku stops him from entering the explosion and pulls him out of Vampa.

“Broly stop!” said Goku holding him as the explosion was so big that pushed them to many universes and realities and they pass out.

Meanwhile in Canterlot High

School just started and they were a lot of students from different groups like the rockers, the eco kids, fashionistas etc but they all had in common that they had a big hate on one specific girl, Sunset Shimmer because of what she did in the Fall Formal, but she started to have some friends as now she was talking to Pinkie Pie in the hallway.

“Well are you ready to practice Pinkie? said Sunset.

“Of course I am I have been waiting for a super long time.” said Pinkie happy.

“But Pinkie you practiced yesterday remember?”

“Yeah but it felt like a really really lo-” said Pinkie as she was interrupted by a quick earthquake of well 2 seconds.

“Whoa this was a big doozy.” said Pinkie confusing Sunset.

“Doozy?”

“Yeah is part of one of my Pinkie senses.” said Pinkie confusing more Sunset but if she ask another question another will come but what can she do she is Pinkie Pie after all.

“Well whatever this doozy is? I hope is nothing bad because it felt really strong but at least it ended fast.”

As goku wakes up he realizes that he is not in Vampa he looked very confused.

“Huh... where am I? This look like a... huh... what was it called oh a soccer field. Well lets see where... wait... where’s my gi? MY FAVORITE GI WHERE IS IT? Awww man this is not funny I’m wearing some blue jeans, black shoes and a blue shirt with a orange jacket huh.” said Goku as he looks at his jackets back. “Huh it seems these are my clothes because that’s my name in my back that is the kanji logo that has my name!” said Goku surprised.

“Uhhh... Ka-Ka-Kakarot is that you?” said someone and when Goku turns back he gets shock as he sees that other person is Broly.

“BROLY? Is that you? You look so young.” said Goku shocked as Broly was wearing a black t shirt, blue ripped tight jeans and white boots with the front of it green and a head karate headband with the same colors of BAH’S ear but he still had his scars.

“Um Kakarot I think I’m not the only who looks weird look at you!” said Broly as Goku finds a puddle and gets even more shocked because he looks younger as well.

“Oh crap I look young as well. What are we going to do?” asked Goku to Broly as they remember what happened and they just go into a very silent moment because they lost everything Goku was sad but Broly was crying because even though he has lost Bah he just made new friends and lost them forever.

“NO Cheelai, Lemo and Bah their all gone.” said Broly as he started to cry even more because he was all alone again and cried even more that made him even go Wrath almost Super Saiyan because his eyes just went red demon but Goku stopped him.

“Broly I understand that you’re alone but you crying and raging won’t bring them back.” said Goku comforting Broly even though he was sad as well but made Broly stop raging but he stayed sad crying but he knew that Goku is right whatever he’s doing won’t bring them back.

“You’re right, it won’t bring them back.” said Broly very sad but he stopped crying. “What now Kakarot?”

“Don’t know we should try and look in that School to see if anyone can help us.” said Goku helping Broly to get up.

“First what’s a school?” asked Broly as all of this is very human and Broly doesn’t know anything about the human ways.

“I’ll tell you but the only thing that I’ll tell you is that they’re not good they’re very boring,” said Goku as they entered the school and everyone looked at Broly and Goku funny or stupid but Goku and Broly don’t seem to care even though they don’t know how to act with so many people especially Broly as they look for answers but suddenly Goku bumps with a girl with a big pink hair and blue clothes.

“Ow ow ow ow ow ow... um hey are you ok?” asked Goku as Pinkie runs away.

“Um... what was that for? asked Goku as Broly tells him I don’t know with emotions.

As Broly and Goku find the Principals Office Goku teaches Broly how to open a door and he learns really fast and they enter and they see a woman sitting in a chair.

“Welcome to CHS you 2 must be the new students right?” said Principal Celestia leaving Goku and Broly.

“Um we are not new stu-” said Goku as Celestia interrupts Goku and makes another question.

Can I get your names please.” said Celestia.

“Ummm my name is-” said Goku as Broly told him that let him say out names so he can learn more about the human ways as Goku agrees.

“Umm my name is Broly and he is my younger brother Ka.” said Broly as they realize that even though Goku told him to call him Kakarot, he is more well known as Goku but he forgets his other name.

“Umm his was umm Goka. no I don’t think so maybe it was Gohe, no that wasn’t it Gowu, Godu, Goku, oh that’s him name Goku.” said Broly in his mind. “And my younger brother Goku.” said Broly as Celestia gave them the papers with the Hours their lockers and their lockers code.

“Well that’s all have a great day both of you.” said Celestia.

“I thank you.” said Broly.

“I thank you?” said Celestia confused but she forgets it.

“Well what is the first class Broly.” asked Goku.

“It says ummmmm Physics is the class we are supposed to be now.”

“When did you learn to know time?” asked Goku.

“Cheelai taught-.” said Broly as he remembers that name.

“Um nevermind.” said Broly.

“Well whatever happens here we’ll do this together ok?”

“Ok.” said Broly as Goku and Broly went to their first class.

Author's Note:

“Hey I’m Goku. It seems Broly and I are stuck in this world and the worst thing is that is a school and we hate schools. Broly enough I told the girls about us being Saiyan as they told me about them and this Magic of Friendship.

Next on Equestria Girls Power of Saiyan Gods.

The truth is revealed, The start of the Dazzling’s rampage.

See you guys later.