• Published 23rd Jul 2019
  • 528 Views, 5 Comments

A Horror Filled Night at 13 Dead End Drive - Brian Sheil



The Rainbooms prepare a performance at a creepy mansion full of traps and creepy characters

  • ...
 5
 528

Epilogue-Time to Party

The next day, the backyard is bustling with activity. Balloons and banners reading ‘Happy Birthday’ decorate the area. Many party guests are enjoying the fun. The barbecue grills heat up plenty of food.

At her table, Julie wears her birthday outfit. Next to her is a curly blond woman who is Julie’s mom.

“Aren’t you glad that dad and I are here, Julie?” The mother asked.

“I sure am, mom.” Julie answered. “I love this party. As well as the presents you guys and everyone else gave me.”

Minutes later, Beauregard the Third got everybody’s attention. “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages! It’s my pleasure to introduce to you that amazing group of musical ladies, the Rainbooms!”

The crowd cheered as the curtains are drawn. Twilight and her friends get a round of applause when the mother notices someone familiar on keyboards.

“Julie,” The mother wonders, “is that Sassy with the band?”

“It sure is.” Julie replied. “Twilight is letting Sassy play with them for the party.”

“Okay, girls.” Twilight said to her band. “Let’s rock and roll!”

The band started playing their music and everyone enjoyed the entertainment. From a distance, the infamous Abacus Cinch watches the performance, feeling bad that her plan didn’t work.

There’s no way I can crash that party with the staff and relatives attending it. Miss Cinch thought as she turns and goes away. Oh well, back to the old drawing board.



THE END

Author's Note:

This is my third crossover story. It’s a tribute to those who remember the old board game, “13 Dead End Drive”.

Comments ( 5 )

Oh interesting I actually have this board game at my home. Can't wait to read it

Love the game, can't wait to read the story

9748384
I hope you like it. I added some characters from that game’s sequel too.

9748391
There’s a sequel to the game ? intriguing

9758793
That’s right, Phantom. It’s called “1313 Dead End Drive”.

Login or register to comment