• Published 19th Jul 2019
  • 2,579 Views, 20 Comments

Planet Of The Serpents. - Neutral Boy



A boy who has escaped from his horrible home encounters a pond portal and winds up on another planet filled with superior serpents and human slaves.

  • ...
22
 20
 2,579

Chapter 7: Outcast Princesses.

Near east of the Neighagra Falls, a small group of non-slave humans are camping.

Each of them having some torn clothing, but tries to knitting them back.

The first human girl who's sitting on a log has long blue and blue eyes.

Second girl with twin tail pig white hair and brown eyes, is busy gathering up supplies.

The third girl setting up tents has long light brown hair and red eyes.

Fourth girl with very long sky blue hair and yellow eyes, she's humming alone.

The fifth girl who has medium green hair and dark teal blue eyes, assists the white hair girl.

Each of them have six guards that change shifts to three of keeping watch & scout ahead.

Although, neither of the humans weren't having fun of traveling around.

Especially the long blue hair girl who's thinking back on if the others are still alive.


???POV;

(Flashback, 78 hours ago. . .)

I'm not very sure on how everything has turned into a mess.

This all started back in my secret town village hidden away from the public slavers.

Me and my dad were enjoying some tea time outside in a peaceful garden.

He asked me if I have found any interests in boys, which I of course spit out my tea.

In a bit embarrassment and blush, I merely sputtered out that I didn't think about it yet.

My dad chuckles and pats my head, telling me that it's alright of dating any boys. As long as they do treat me right and one day be married to start a family, then he'll give his blessing.

Awwww, at least he's fine of me dating anyone, except the part of him being overprotective.

Thankfully, he changed the subject and we talked some more.

Some time later, he left to go in guard duty of a ceremony tomorrow and I went out to go on a steamy spa time. Given the amounts of training sword battles, I could use this opportunity to have a decent break.

Arriving at the spa place to get changed and head in for the hot bath water, I get a surprise visit from inside to seeing my girl friends. The ones that I know were Robin, Corrin, Azura, Byleth, Sakura, Hinoka, Elise, Camilla, Selena, Beruka, Kagero, and Anna.

I asked them of how they were doing, but to my surprised they got a similar talk with their parents a while ago like I had with my dad. Each of them also didn't had the time to ogle out hot boys and were protected by the protective parents as well.

Besides that, we each started our conversations while enjoying the hot springs.

Eventually when it's getting close to night, we got out to get dressed.

Before we were going to say our goodbyes, a sudden rumble on the ground shakes. I didn't know on what's happening, but I needed to go outside and find out.

Making it out of the spa, my eyes were widen in horror of seeing what I saw.

A swarm of horde monsters has somehow infiltrated my town village.

The others joined me as they also saw the horror. We seen the monsters kidnapping the fleeing citizens and our guards were barely driving out the invaders.

In a panic, we began to split up on searching for our families.

Running around to finding my mother and father, I soon spot them with a few of his loyal guards and deceased soldiers surrounded by strong insect monsters.

"MOTHER! FATHER!" I cried out to them.

"GET OUT OF HERE LUCINA!" my father responded back.

"B-BUT FATHER I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!"

"GO NOW MY BABY GIRL! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN! PLEASE JUST GO!!!"

I saw some of the insects turn around and spotted me. They soon chase after me and I regretfully fled away, never knowing if my parents can make it out of this or not.

When the insects were getting closer to me, I heard a slashing sound behind.

Running to a stop, I turn around to see a few human guards have slain the monsters.

"Princess Lucina, it's an honor to meet you." I heard the tall guard said to me.

"T-Thank you for saving me." I thanked him.

"Save the thanks for later, right now we need to leave and join the others."

Nodding my head, I followed them to a safe location, but I glance back to seeing the burned town village before wiping my tears and look forward.

Making it out of the town, we rejoined a group with a few more guards, including my friends Azura, Byleth, Corrin, and Robin who thankfully were still alive.

One of the guards pointed a map to a safe location near the waterfalls.

We gathered our things and head to the spot, hopefully away from the invaders.


(Present time. . .)

I sigh, rubbing my head in sore. Wondering on where the kidnapped people are at now.

"Lucina, can you help grab us some sticks?" I heard Robin said to me.

Shaking my head, I smile and wave to her.

"Okay, I'll go find us any useful ones in the woods."

"Just make sure to not wander off."

Nodding, I walk away from the camp to look for some sticks.

Looking around for anything, my nose picks up something strange coming nearby.

I spotted a strange pink mist heading towards me. Quickly covering my mouth & nose, the mist surrounds me. A few of them somehow got around my hands and into my mouth. For some reason, this mist does taste nicely and my head felt weird like I'm feeling tired.

I didn't realize that I had my hands down and smiling as I inhale of this delicious pink mist.

My body lazily walk slowly to the source while my eyes felt foggy.

The fog in my eyes revealed a very hot hunky figure in the spring lake, ushering me to come in.

Nodding my head repeatedly, I walk to the lake, only to be blocked by someone in front of me.

I tried to move the person, but something else assisted me and I see the lake again.

Another figure appears in my sight and I looked up, wondering on who the hot figure.

*Hisssssss~*

"Ressssssst my dear, you shall have a pleassssant paradisssse ssssssoon enough~."

Before I wanted to respond, I felt my whole body covered in a mushy gooey comfort.

My eyes slowly close as I. . . . *yawn* want to take a long. . . . . *moan* while rest. . . . . .

Mmmmmmmmmmm. . . . .

*zzzzzzzzzzz*


CorrinPOV;

Nuuugh, Lucina should've been back with the sticks a few minutes ago.

I better go find out.

"Hey Azura, I'll go check on Lucina. You mind if you take my place of work a bit?"

"Yes, yes, I'll do it when you get back with her."

Putting my work down, I head off into the woods to find Lucina.

I looked everywhere, but no signs of my friend.

"Lucina! Lucina! Where are you?!" I yell out.

Eventually, I found her slowly walking with no, but something's off with her.

"There you are Lucia, what are you doing without the. . ."

I notice that she's smiling with her tongue out and her eyes were strangely changed.

For some reason, both of her center eye pupils show heart shape dark & pink colors.

I try snapping my finger to her ears, but it didn't work.

"Lucina, snap out of it. What's wrong with you?"

Before I tried to slap her face with my hands, I felt a hand on my right shoulder.

"Whoa! Who's-"

I didn't finish my sentence as I was forced to turn around and something blown at my face.

"*cough* *cough* *cough* W-What the. . ."

This seems strange, but my words died out as everything seems blurry.

"Ssssso another fine female human desssssidessss to enter my den? How delightful~. Thissssssssss makessssss my job a whole lot more easier, wouldn't you ssssssay~?"

"N-Ngh, w-who are-"

I struggle to fill out a sentence, but then I found my mouth covered by a slimy hand.

"Ssssssssssshhh, be ssssssilent my little prey. I'll get to you in a ssssssecond~."

Suddenly, the slimy hand is removed as another windy smell enters my mouth & nose.

My head felt fuzzy and my body couldn't move at all.

"Ressssssst my dear, you shall have a pleassssant paradisssse ssssssoon enough~."

I barely heard the figure talking to my friend and she sounded asleep.

My head felt something touch both of my cheeks as the blurry figure looked at me.

"You assssss well can join you female friend into my domain, right my sssssslave~?"

I couldn't respond, but my bobbled in a nod. I can. . . . be beside my friend?

Another scent is blown into my mouth. This smell and taste it. . . . . felt nice. An irresistible feeling of taste, like I haven't felt in a very long time. My eyes felt tired and my body wanted to lay down in a comfy bed.

"I feel . . . *yawn* t-tired. Need to. . . . . *yawn* *moan* s-sleep."

My vision is fading as my body collapses, only something grabs me in a nice soothing touch and I heard the figure's soft words before going into a peaceful nap.

"*giggles* Ressssst now, you two will feel cozzzzzzzy in a sssssslimy bed~. Hmhmhmhmhm~!"


3rdPOV;

While the lamia figure escorts the two hypnotized humans with her coils, two other figures in the nearby bushes watches the lamia going off to her domain den.

"What should we do? We can't let that monster go with the girls and eat them."

"I know, but we need to warn the small group. There's going to be more of the scouting invaders searching for any town survivors and take them by force."

"There's gotta be another way."

"Hmmmmmm, how about we split up? You go follow the monster to her domain and make sure to not get spotted. I'll go warn the small group and we'll meet up at our last checkpoint. Deal?"

"Alright, but you better not get caught. I don't want to lose another friend."

"No promises, I got a surprise for them if they do catch me."

So the two sneak off and split up.

Author's Note:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE AND A SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!

Sorry it took me some time to publish any chapters yet folks. Got busy of my rages in the SSBU game and starting over again and again. Anyways, I hope everyone's doing okay and staying healthy.

*Patting my cats on their heads*

Comments ( 1 )

….I don’t know what the hell I read. It’s unique I’ll give it that but don’t think it my kinda story. So with that good luck with this but I shall move on.

Login or register to comment