• Published 19th Jul 2019
  • 2,575 Views, 20 Comments

Planet Of The Serpents. - Neutral Boy



A boy who has escaped from his horrible home encounters a pond portal and winds up on another planet filled with superior serpents and human slaves.

  • ...
22
 20
 2,575

Chapter 1: Auction.

Inside a large auction group, there has been many serpents bidding on human slaves.

Six lamia anthropomorphic fluffy ponies led by Celestia's pupil are currently slithering around in every place of different auctions to find any humans that's worth keeping.

The first lamia pony is Twilight Sparkle. She has a light purple body, dark indigo, pink and purple mane, eye color purple, glasses on, and her cutie mark is Pink star with five white stars surrounding it on her scaly top coils.

The second lamia pony is Rainbow Dash. She has a blue body, a rainbow mane, eye color purple, and her cutie mark is rainbow-colored lightning bolt with a cloud on her top scaly coils.

The third lamia pony is Applejack. She has an orange body, yellow mane, eye color green, and her cutie mark is three apples on her scaly top coils.

The fourth lamia pony is Rarity. She has a white body, curly purple and pink mane, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is diamonds on her scaly top coils.

The fifth lamia pony is Fluttershy. She has a yellow body, pink mane, stetson hat, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is three pink butterflies on her scaly top coils.

The final lamia pony is Pinkie Pie. She has a pink body, fluffy dark pink mane, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is three balloons on her scaly top coils.

"Ugh Twilight! How long are going to be here? It's been like hours." Rainbow said groaning and sighs.

"Not to worry Rainbow, hopefully we won't be here for long." Twilight says reassuring her friend while reading a book series of taming a human & anatomy about them.

"Ah hate to say it Twilight, but lately every stores and auctions have expensive humans to buy. We can't even afford to buy six humans all at once." Applejack said looking around and biting on her apple food.

"Applejack is right darlings, I'm sure we'll find a way to at least get less than six humans. Even if it means that I have to get their nasty clothing off." Rarity said getting a shiver.

"What about you Pinkie Pie dear?"

When Pinkie didn't respond, Rarity turns around to see that she's not there.

"Uh darlings, where is our friend Pinkie?"

The rest of the girls stop and look everything to where their friend has gone.

"Um girls?"Fluttershy said as her fours look at her.

"I think I found her holding a human in her coils."

Fluttershy pointed to the direction of Pinkie leaving the stage as the girls had their jaws dropped.

~~~~~

A few minutes earlier, Pinkie Pie suddenly halted as she smelt something in the air.

"What's this divining aroma? It looks delicious." Pinkie says having some drool escape her mouth.

She then breaks off from her friends and begins to slither in every store searching for the aroma.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~."

She checks on some flowers and good cakes, but no matching smell.

"Hm, not here or there."

Ignoring some folks of snake saying "Hey watch it!" and "Watch where your going ya fool!", she slithers faster to find it until she stops and her muzzle nose sniffs to see the aroma coming on the stage behind the curtains.

"I fooooooooound youuuuuuu~."

Pinkie then stealth-fully slithers into the snake crowd, being careful of not getting spotted.

Finally she makes it and quickly hid behind the curtain.

Once she's hidden, Pinkie users her muzzle again to see the aroma is getting closes.

"OOOOOooooo, it's closer than I can imagine~."

Pinkie then silently slithers around the human cages until she spots something in a cage.

One of the humans in the cage is Theodore lying inside unconscious.

"Hmmmmm, now how should I get you out of there."

Pinkie then thought of some ideas and one idea clicks as she get something out of her mane.

She pulls out a lock-pick and unlocks the cage door. She quickly uses her own coiling tail to wrap the unconscious human up out of the cage and embracing with the rest of her coils while letting out a deep inhale and exhales from his scent before she licks his cheeks.

"I think I'll keep you, my sweetness aroma delicious human."

"Halt! Who goes there?!"

Pinkie froze and curses to herself of getting caught as she turns around to see a naga guard glaring at her.

"What are you doing backstage of opening the cage up and holding the human slave?"

Pinkie begin to let out a few sweats as she tries to think of some way out of here.

"Oh uh, sorry Mr. Guard sir. I was uh busy finding any humans for my friends."

Pinkie also got something out of her mane again and pulls out a bag of bits while showing her ultimate attack; the puppy dog eyes.

"Is it okay if I buy this human? I have some bits here. Pretty please with sugar frosting on top?"

The guard's eyes had some twitches of looking at her eyes. He tries to resist those awfully big puppy eyes, but couldn't for long as lets out a long grumpy sigh.

". . . F-Fine, just take the human and get out of my sight. I'm busy guarding these humans to be sold."

"Yay! Thank you much!" She yells excitedly.

Pinkie gladly handed her bits over to the guard and slithers off with the human slave in her coils.

After leaving from backstage, she regroups with her friend with a human slave.

"Hi girls, look what I got?" Pinkie says showing them the unconscious human in her coils.

"Pinkie, where did you get the human at?" Twilight asked her friend with some tick marks on her head.

"Ohwellit'safunnystoryTwilightyouseewhileIwasenjoyingmytimewithyougirlsIstoptonoticeanicesweetsmellofadeliciousfoodaromaandIdidn'tquitefigureoutonwhatkindofrarearomaitissoIsnuckoffandcheckoneverycornereverystoreandeveryauctiontofinditandthenIthoughtIwaslosingallhopeuntilmymuzzlefoundsomethinginthebackofthestageand-"

Applejack quickly covers Pinkie's mouth with her tail, which is a mistake when she shivers from feeling her tail being licked by Pinkie's drool and snake tongue. So she pulls her tail away and wipes the drool away.

"Yew done with yer rant, Pinkie Pie?" Applejack says to her who nods to her rapidly.

"Alright so tone it down and give us the short version. Where did you the human at?"

"Oh, well I bought the human from a nice/mean guard."

Pinkie's five friends paused on what she just said.

"What?" Rainbow said confused as them rest of them.

"It's true, though it was a difficult challenge, but I defeated him with my secret art techniques!"

While Pinkie's talking to her friends, Fluttershy's muzzle nose has caught something in the air. She sniff around and finds the sweet aroma coming from the human in her friend's coils. She taps her friend's shoulder and asks politely.

"U-Um Pinkie, i-is it alright if I hold the human for a minute?"

"Sure, no problem Fluttershy!"

Pinkie Pie undid her coils around the male human as Fluttershy wraps her own coils gently around him. She embraces him into her arms and lets out some inhale and exhale of smelling of a sweet aroma.

"He smells wonderful Pinkie~." Fluttershy murmurs rubbing her cheek on his.

"I know right?!" Pinkie giggles as she also rubs her cheek on his other one.

When both the two friends is enjoying of a human slave, their four friends are looking at them in confusion on what is happening.

"Uh Twilight, why is our friends taking a liking to a human slave?" Rainbow asks her friend.

"I have no idea Rainbow. What about you Rarity? . . . . . Rarity?"

Twilight turns to look at Rarity with an open up mouth, a drool hanging, and a small blush.

"Rarity, are you alright?"

Twilight snaps her finger in front of her friend's face as she snaps out of her sudden trance and shakes her head.

"Oh uh sorry deary, I have no idea of what came over me."

Twilight didn't buy it as she over from her friend to the two friends still clutching over an unconscious human as she let out a deep sigh and rubs her eyes.

"Alright girls, we'll talk about this later. Let's just call it day and get back home."

"Aw yeah, finally!" Rainbow shouted in excitement and relief.

The girls agreed and slithers off away along with their human slave.


After getting out of the auction and making it back to Ponyville, the four girls have gone their separate ways back to their home, leaving both Twilight finishing up a book and Pinkie holding the human in her arms.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here you go Twilight." Pinkie says handing the human over to Twilight.

"What? I thought that you wanted to keep the human Pinkie?" Twilight questions her.

"Well I would, but I just remembered that I have to babysit the Cake twins tomorrow. See ya later!"

"B-But wait a minute! Pinkie Pie!"

Pinkie was already gone bouncing away with her coils bouncing along, leaving Twilight alone with a sleeping human in her arms.

"Oh well, what's the worst that can happen?" Twilight says.

So she slithers off to her big tree home while holding her human slave.

'Pinkie Pie is not wrong, he does smell nice and delicious.' Her mind says as she licks his cheek.

'But not right now, I better get to bed along with my human slave.'


(Meanwhile. . .)

Up in a tall tree, a hypnotized girl with short black hair is losing her conscious.

The coils is going up her body over the big breasts and she moans.

Feeling the warmth of the coils whilst also trying to look away from the lovely lustful gaze of blue & yellow color rings. Yet she didn't want to close her eyes and difficult to close them from the figure so close to her face.

"Auuu. . . Uhhh. . . . "

She yawns loudly as the coils slowly goes up her shoulders.

"L-Louise. Help me-GULP!"

She was silent when the coils tighten around her neck.

The ring colors in her pupil eyes slow down before speeding back up.

A giggling hiss was heard as the lamia licks the coiled girl's lips.

"Poor deluded fool, thinking you two can be away sssssafely from the big bad sssssuperior sssnakes~. You have done well to avoid some of them, but sssssadly for you girl cubs, not from me."

The lamia glances behind her of a long blonde hair elf girl cub, already in a coiled trance with the wide grin on her face and her boobs massaged by the coils.

"Now then, who wantssss to have ssssssome fun first?"

Pondering on the thought, she bring both the coiled up girls.

She squishes them together close to her.

"Maybe thissss short hair girl cub wouldn't mind volunteering?"

Her coils tighten the tranced girl cub, making her dumbly nod.

The lamia giddies happily and pecks the tranced girl's lips.

"Exxxxcellent! We can so have ssssexual intimacy before you enter my sssto-"

However, the lamia halts her speak and senses something down below.

She looks down to see a rare fox hybrid girl cub appearing in the bushes.

Not only that, but several other girl cubs is seen as well.

"Interesssssting, more useful ssssslaves to dig on."

She notices something else in the tree and sighs.

"However, now may not be a good time to grab them. I'll just let a friend of mine take these delicioussssss girl cubs down below since she's ssssso eager to find any ssssuitable sssssssslaves and a mate."

Down below the tall tree, a fox girl is guiding the girls.

"This way, I can smell the pathway to my hideout." The fox girl said.

While the seven girls sneaks around to avoid any dangers, neither of them notice behind their heads in one of the trees, two red eyes were watching them from afar.

The lamia in the tree is licking her lips and giggling in pure excitement.

"Finally, it would ssssseem that I hit the jackpot. A ssshame their masters didn't guard them well enough or feed these cubs, but oh well. Finders keepers for me."

So the lamia got off the tree and slithers to tail the girls.

Waiting for the right opportunity to let them rest somewhere else.

"Hee hee hee~. I'll follow them where they go to a sssssssafe location while I ssssssneaking around them to sssee if there's anyone elsssse before grabbing my helpless preysssss, one at a time. SSSSStarting with the cute fox girl.~"

Author's Note:

Hey, got another chapter posted.