• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,835 Views, 148 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 148
 3,835

???

Inside the abandoned world, it was full of rocks, mountains and dirt sand on the ground with the sky being all dark red and greyish clouds.

Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow have spent about ten or twenty hours or days searching for a way out of the world they were banish to.

The ex-queen was kneeling down while breathing after walking miles and miles throughout the abandoned world searching for a portal that leads back to Equestria. She then saw Tirek and Cozy Glow coming towards her as she growled angrily before saying, “Are you sure you saw a portal over here, Tirek?”

Once Tirek and Cozy Glow were near her, Tirek said, “What? Cozy Glow was the one who said she saw a portal over here!”

“No!” The evil filly said angrily, “It was Chrysalis that said she saw a portal over here!”

Chrysalis stood back up and turned to the two before saying, “Well I know it was one of us. Shut up and keep looking.”

On top of a huge rock mountain, there was a figure covered in darkness smoke watching the three villains arguing for a few seconds as they separate in three different directions searching for a portal. The darkness smoked figure started to walk away from the abandoned world leaving the three to sort their own problem out.

Hours have passed, and Cozy Glow and Chrysalis were laying on their backs, while Tirek laid on his left side, looking up into the sky.

“What time is it?” Cozy Glow asked.

“It’s the exact same time when you asked earlier,” answered Chrysalis before sitting up while continuing, “And it’ll be the exact same time when you ask later. THERE IS NO TIME HERE!!”

Tirek stood onto his four legs before saying, “Let me just say that this was a brilliant revenge plan that you came up with, Chrysalis.”

“Don’t be too smart, Tirek. It was YOUR revenge plan as well.”

Tirek looks at us while placing a hand to his mouth and said, “I’m gonna dedicate the rest of my life to forgetting I thought of it as well.”

“I heard that!” Chrysalis shouted.

Cozy Glow got onto her tiny hooves before turning towards Chrysalis while asking, “Do you think Sora ever lose?”

Chrysalis got onto her hooves and looked at Cozy before saying, “That depends on your definition of “lose”.”

“Beating every Xehanort he encountered!” She answered.

“Oh. Well then possibly no.”

Lord Tirek let out annoyed sigh. “That doesn’t give me much hope for Xehanort’s future self.” He then placed a hand on his chin. “Maybe I should start doing a teaching degree.”

Cozy Glow grinned at Tirek before saying, “That’s not a bad idea. I’ve always enjoy telling ponies what to do.”

Author's Note:

Sorry that this secret ending is short and not what you thought it would be

That’s all I can think of while still writing the last chapter

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts III 2.0 story

Comments ( 45 )

You based this off of Sonic Generations.

9994234
Yeah I know, but I couldn’t really help it, it just went into my head the moment I watched the post ending of the game

cant wait for your next story reconnect KINGDOM HEARTS:twilightsmile:

9994660
And who this villain you spoke off?.

9994758
So Vanitas is going to be here in the sequel of Kingdom Hearts III 2.0?, what's he up to this time?.

9994773
Probably after more negative emotion, trying to finish what Master Xehanort started, getting revenge on Sora and Ventus

Not quite sure at the moment to be honest

His plan is still in production along with the story and the title

9994813
I see. I'll look forward to see the sequel.

Will Lighting Twister and the others appeared as well?.

9994821
Sure will, it wouldn’t be a continuing story series without the Young Seven

9994825
Indeed. But hang on a minute, you said that Vanitas will to finish what Master Xehanort started, getting revenge on Sora and Ventus, I have no doubt that Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek will appeared, right?.

9994839
Only one of them will

9994846
One more thing, what's the sequel going to be called?.

9994441
And now I know that using that phrase at the end of a sentence like that sounds wrong.

9995112
I don’t know how to explain it.

I hope Discord and the others can reconcile despite what he'd done. Even I feel sorry for him even though he should've just inform Celestia and the others about wanting to help Twilight and Oliver prove their worth of ruling. Seeing the others lash out at him like that made me feel uncomfortable inside.

Amazing I can't wait to see what will happen next :twilightsmile:

9996908
You will, next year :raritywink:

I’d really like to see a story about Lighting and Smolder’s wedding.

10042046
I mean some kind of art-related picture of Rain Heart.

10042563
Will you be making a story about Lightning and Smolder’s wedding?

Comment posted by OliverSparkle deleted Oct 17th, 2020

10485905
Oh wait, are you on about that episode where the young five defend Gallus after he confessing he did the prank?

10485940
Oh that episode? Heh heh, that's where I started to ship Silverstream and Gallus.

10485944
Oh that’s one of my favourite MLP ships

10485946
Same, by the way love your Avatar.

10485951
Thanks, Silverstream’s one of my favourite characters

10485953
Same, my top five favourite are Gallus, Silverstream, Discord, Twilight, and Luna.

10485957
I have a lot of favourite characters from MLP

10485966
Favourite MLP Characters:

BEST PONY - Twilight Sparkle
Spike
Rainbow Dash
Scootaloo
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Sweetie Belle
Applejack
Apple Bloom
Fluttershy
Sunset Shimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Celestia
Luna
Shining Armor
Cadence
Flurry Heart
Sunburst
Coco Pommel
Thorax
Daring Do
Gilda
Ember
Bulk Biceps
Vinyl
Octavia
Maud Pie
Moondancer
Tree Hugger
Countess Colorature
Sassy Saddles
Saffron Masala
Quibble Pants
Meadowbrook
Capper Dapperpaws
Tempest Shadow
Somnambula
Jasmine Leaf
Twilight Velvet
Pharynx
Skystar
Pear Butter
Mrs Shy
Sugar Belle
Star Swirl
Spitfire
Rockhoof
Trixie
Gallus
Ocellus
Sandbar
Silverstream
Smolder
Yona
Gabby
Marble Pie
Zecora
Autumn Blaze
Bori the Reindeer
Pistachio
Vapor Trail
Captain Celaeno
Alice the Reindeer
Clear Sky
Wind Sprint
Lighthoof
Shimmy Shake
Kerfuffle
Aunt Holiday
Queen Novo
Fire Flare
Petunia Petals

10485970
Yep, but if I had to pick my top five, they would be: Twilight, Spike, Smolder, Silverstream & Starlight Glimmer

10485974
You sound like a brony, are you one? Just asking.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted May 11th, 2021

Like Sonic Generations epilogue

I don't if any notice but in the description of the story it says " sora wakes up in Equestria he much help" instead of must.

Haven't read this yet but I wonder how is Spike handled in this?

Login or register to comment