• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,809 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,809

The Grand Galloping Gala

It was now nighttime at Canterlot as the Grand Galloping Gala night has begun.

Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight were already in their gala dresses, Cadence’s dress is the same dress she wore on the day Twilight became the princess of Friendship while Luna’s dress was the same as Celestia’s, but in dark blue colour to match the nighttime and her mane colour.

The four princesses were standing on top of the stairway greeting the gala guests as they either said “hello”, “welcome”, “greetings” or “welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala” to them, while Vincent was standing at the bottom of the stairway making sure nopony tries to sneak in if they’re not invited.

Meanwhile in the ballroom, everypony were either chatting to each other or walking about while looking at the place all dressed well.

The main seven, Shining Armor, Capper, Oliver, Flurry Heart, Spike and the Young Seven were all dressed as well, their outfits and dresses were the same ones they wore the last gala trip, Shining Armor, Capper and Spike’s tuxedo was the same as Sandbar, Gallus and Lightning’s tuxedo but Spike wore a purple bow tie while Capper and Shining wore a black tie, Flurry Heart’s dress was the same as her Auntie Twilight’s dress but with the colours of her mother’s mane.

Constantine was still wearing his clothing since he doesn’t like dressing smart for events like this, and Celestia doesn’t mind. As for Sora, he just wore his normal clothing as well.

Capper, Fluttershy and Lightning were at the table getting some grape punch that Celestia kindly asked Sugarcube Corner to bring to the gala. Just then, after a few minutes, Lightning heard his friends calling his name as he saw them at a table that was nearly close to the drink table.

He carefully placed his cup on the table, went over to his mother and tapped her on the shoulder before saying, “Momma, I’m just going to go see my friends over there.” He then pointed to where his friends so Fluttershy knows where they are.

She smiled at her son and nodded her head.

“Okay, sweetie,” she said to him, “As long as I know where you are.”

Lightning smiled at his mother before walking over to the table, where his friends were, as Silverstream gently picked him up and held him in her right talon arm as the group began talking to each other.

Fluttershy smiled at their son before growing a worried look on her face, she still remembers Lightning getting foalnapped by Cold Wind from last year’s gala and she doesn’t want him getting foalnapped again either by Cold Wind or any other bad creature.

Capper quickly notice this and went over to his wife’s side.

“Fluttershy, what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

Fluttershy looked at her husband and said, “Oh Capper, I just can’t help but feel worried about Lightning. Ever since he got foalnapped by his father from last year’s gala, I can’t stop thinking that he’ll get foalnapped again but by some other bad creature and not Cold Wind. I love my baby boy so much, and I don’t want him going through something like that again, not after a good life he’s having right now.”

Capper didn’t know what to say, Fluttershy had told him about the foalnapping at the gala the second time they met, during the return of Sombra, and she doesn’t want anything bad happening to her son again, he’s already been through enough.

He then gently placed a paw on Fluttershy’s shoulder and said,

“Hey Fluttershy, you shouldn’t worry so much. Lightning’s gonna be just fine now. Cold Wind is locked away in Tartarus and I hardly believe that any bad creature would wanna foalnap our son for some stupid reason. Besides, he has us, his aunts, uncle and friends to protect him, so you don’t need to worry about a thing.”

Fluttershy looked at Capper for a few minutes while letting those helpful words sink into her head. He was right, as long as they were all there for Lightning, there’s no way he could get foalnap again by Cold Wind or any bad creature. She then smiled at him.

“Yeah, you’re right,” she said happily as she then kissed Capper on the cheek, “Thanks Capper, maybe I am being a bit too worried about him. Perhaps I should take a walk outside and see to the animals there, maybe there’ll help me calm my worries down.”

Capper nodded his head before saying, “That sounds like a good idea to me, love.”

He then gave her a kiss on the cheek before she let out a giggle and started walking outside to see the Canterlot animals so she can calm her worries down.

Capper watched Fluttershy walking outside while smiling until she saw Rarity walking towards him with a not so happy look on her face for some reason.

“Rarity, what’s with the look?” He asked her confusedly, “Is something wrong?”

“Oh there’s something wrong alright,” she answered rudely, “And it has something to do, with YOU!”

Capper was now in shock after hearing what Rarity just said to him.

“Me?! What have I done that’s made you upset?!”

“You know what you’ve done!” She said getting more angry, “You’ve fallen in love with Fluttershy and then married her, instead of me!”

Hearing what she just said to him made Capper’s shock face into an angry one as he then said, “That’s why you’re angry with me? Because I married Fluttershy and not you? Rarity, just because you were in love with me, doesn’t mean I have to love you back! Not everypony can fall in love with you back whenever you found somepony that made your heart grow into love mode!”

“But I fixed a bit of your trench coat when we first met and made you a whole new outfit when the Storm King was defeated! How could you not love me back?! Did you not see the love in my eyes when you saved us from those horrible Klugetown creatures?! Or were you too blinded to see them when you almost tried to sell us to Verko?!”

Capper crossed his arms before saying, “Well, seeing that you’re one of those drama queen ponies I hear about sometimes, I say I could have not seen the love in your eyes even if my love interest was Fluttershy when we first met!”

“Drama queen?” Rarity Said before letting out an outburst, “DRAMA QUEEN?! Young cat, I’ll have you know that I’m not a drama queen to any ponies that I fall in love with! Does this face look a drama queen to you?!”

She then did a very angry look on her face, which is what her drama queen act would look like, as tears began to form in her eyes as she began to cry like she sometimes do before running outside, ignoring everypony’s looks, as she stopped near a bush and just sat there while crying still for a few minutes.

Just then, she heard a familiar voice.

“Rarity, are you alright?”

Rarity stopped crying, but the tears did ruin her eye makeup, and turned her head round to see a worried Fluttershy walking towards her.

“Fluttershy? What are you doing out here?” She asked.

“Well, I was worried that Lightning might get foalnapped again like what happened in the last gala, so I decided to go outside and see the animals until I heard crying, so I went to see who it was and found you here. But, why are you crying anyway? Did something happen?”

Rarity slowly stood up from sitting down on the ground, she wiped away the ruined eye makeup from her face as she then asked, “How did you get so lucky, Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy was confuse with what Rarity just asked her. “What do you mean?”

“You have a son, that isn’t really yours, and a husband that’s a cat, I don't mean to offend you, but one would expect a...unique family, such as yours to experience hardships! I mean, how can you be so...happy?

Fluttershy was surprised by this question.

“Um... I don’t really know. I guess, I just got, lucky. We just love each other so much that, those little things don't even matter.”

Rarity sighed. "Why, Fluttershy? Why do you have what I don't? That cat worships the ground you walk on! I wanted to have him in my heart when we first met, but..."

"Oh, now I see what this is all about!" Fluttershy snapped angrily. "You're, jealous! You’re upset that Capper picked me instead of you!"

"No! Fluttershy, that's not it at...!"

"I can't believe you! You have more than one boutiques beyond your wildest dreams, you’re happy that I took Lightning in as my son, and yet you're still a miserable little.... snob! There's just no pleasing you, is there?"

"Please, Fluttershy! You must listen!"

"No! You listen! Why don't you go and dance with some of those fancy ponies that you fell in love with before? Or would you rather dance with MY husband instead?!"

The animal caring pony stormed inside, her face filled with disgust. Rarity hung her head.

"Oh Rarity, must you always say the wrong things?"

Meanwhile, in a bush that not so close to the castle or where Rarity was, the Changeling queen and her masked helper were spying on the ponies while waiting for their chance to strike.

“So, it seems that Rarity’s friendship with Fluttershy is almost fading away from her heart,” said Chrysalis quietly to Aqualight, “Such a wonderful suite, isn’t it, Aqualight?”

“Yes it is, my queen,” replied Aqualight.

“But not enough about that, we must continue with the plan,” she said as she looked through the bush again without anypony seeing her. “Once the time is right, the little colt will be in our hooves, and then, Cozy Glow and Cold Wind, will have exactly what they want. You remember the plan, right?”

“Like I can never forget, my queen,” answered Aqualight.

Chrysalis grew a huge evil grin on her face. “Excellent.”

She then moved away the bush so that nopony can see them and ruin their plan. Just then, a corridor of darkness appeared near the bush, Chrysalis and Aqualight were hiding in, as the black coated figure, with his good back on, appeared as the corridor disappeared.

The strange figure straight his right arm out as a dark moving puddle appeared on the ground. Suddenly, tiny ink beastly creatures, with yellow, beady eyes, and a thin, sinuous bodies, with a Nobody symbol on the flat top of their heads, rose from the puddle.

A corridor appeared as the black coated figure disappear into it leaving the strange creatures to walk around the place.