• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,819 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,819

Tempest Shadow’s Bedtime Story

After eighteen hours of walking on the longest way back to Canterlot, it was now beginning to become nighttime by the time they set up camp for the night.

The group were sitting around the campfire on safe long tree logs, while Lightning was sitting on Silverstream’s lap snuggling in her soft warm fur chest as she gently stroked his back.

Tempest was looking up at the sky, as the moon and stars shone above them, before turning to the rest of the group and said, “Alright, I believe we should be okay for tonight. I hardly doubt it’s gonna rain, and the villains are locked up in that abandoned house still.”

“Good,” said Gallus, “Because Lightning has been scared long enough for today, and we wouldn’t want him to be scared during the night with a storm.”

“Oh you mean like this storm?” Discord asked before snapping his lion paw fingers and made a storm cloud appear above them as it made a thunder strike making Lightning jump and scream in fear before holding Silverstream tightly as tears began to roll down his face.

Silverstream hugged him while gently stroking his back and softly whispering in his ear, “Shhh...shhhh...”

Lightning calmed down a bit, but was still shaking as Silverstream continued to stroke his back in comfort.

The Young Six, Sora, Ember, Gabby and Tempest Shadow all glared angrily at Discord, they weren’t happy with the trick he does did just now.

“Discord! Why did you do that?!” Exclaimed Smolder.

“What?” Discord shrugged, “I didn’t know it was gonna scare him like that.”

The group wasn’t having it as they shook their heads in disappointment.

“Well maybe next time, think twice before doing a stupid trick like that!” The angry griffon said to him.

“Yona not happy with mean chaos master!” Yona growled.

Discord’s eyes went wide as shock before glaring at the young yak.

“Mean chaos master?! Now see here, young yak...”

Sora stood in front of Yona before Discord could shout at her as he moved back a bit before the keyblade wielder said, “You leave her alone, Discord! You have no right to shout at a yak like that! Or any other creatures in Equestria!”

Discord placed his fists on his hips while glaring at Sora and said, “And just what are you going to do about it?”

Just then, a lightning spark shocked Discord as he screamed in pain before it stopped after twelve seconds leaving Discord all fried up. He coughed up a bit before turning around and saw it was Tempest Shadow who shocked him with that lightning spark.

She glared at him and said, “Perhaps that’ll teach you to show some respect to others. And there’s more to it when you continue to shout and or be mean to these lot! Got it?!”

Discord shook in fear as he nodded his head in understood to Tempest.

“Good,” she said, “And you better STAY that way!”

“Oh he better,” Gallus said, “Because I’m just about finish writing that pit down on my notes.” He then finish writing “Discord scaring Lightning with thunder storms” on his notes before placing both his notes and pencil in his backpack.

“So that’s three things we need to tell Fluttershy about what Discord did when we get home and save the day,” said Sandbar earning a nod from Yona as Discord let out a “Hmph!” and crossed his arms once more.

Tempest walked up to Silverstream and gently stroke Lightning’s mane as he slowly unburied his face from her chest and looked at Tempest.

“Hey kid,” she said softly to him, “You alright? Hope I didn’t scare you as well when I shocked Discord.”

Lightning slowly shook his head to her before saying, “No, Tempest. You didn’t scare me when you shocked Discord. I’m just scared for another reason.”

“And what would that be?” Asked Ember worriedly.

Tears began to flow down his face once more as he then said, “I’m just worried about, my family back in Canterlot. W-What if t-they f-fall into d-darkness? I-I’ll n-never see them a-again!” Lightning buried his face in Silverstream’s chest again as the pink hippogriff stroked his back once more in comfort.

“They won’t,” Sora said as he tried to calm him down and stop his worrying, “Your mother would never let the darkness take control of her, neither will your better father, aunts and uncle. I’m sure we’ll save them, even if they already escaped and are trying to find us right now.”

Lightning slowly moved his head away from Silverstream’s chest and looked at Sora with a hopeful smile while a few tears were still flowing down his face.

“You r-really t-think so?” He asked as Silverstream gently brushed the tears away with her claw.

“Of course I do,” answered Sora with a smile on his face, “I believe they’re okay with all of my heart. Trust with your heart, and you know they’ll be okay. May your heart be your guiding key.”

Lightning smiled at the keyblade wielder before feeling a gentle pat on the back by Smolder who had a smile on her face as well.

“Come on,” she said softly to him, “How about a story before we all get some shut eye?” Lightning nodded in response.

“Yes, let’s tell a spooky story before we rest for the night!” Discord said with a grin on his face while wiggling his fingers in a creepy way.

“NO!!” The Young Six, Sora, Gabby and Tempest Shadow shouted in unison.

“Yeah-no,” said Ember while crossing her arms and glaring at Discord. She may be a strong dragon, but there was no way she was going to let him tell scary stories after seeing how scared Lightning can be. This made Discord annoyed as he crossed his arms and looked away again.

“Actually,” said Tempest after rubbing her chin, “There is a story I think you lot might like, wanna hear it?”

The Young Seven and Gabby nodded in response as Tempest sat down on the ground next to the log Silverstream, Lightning and Smolder were sitting on.

“Alrighty then,” she began, “Have any of you ever heard the tale, of The Dragakgriffon of Changegriffony?”

The Young Seven looked at each other before looking at Tempest again and shook their heads in response as Tempest continued her story.

“The Dragakgriffon of Changegriffony is the most friendliest and protective creature in Equestria. It’s been spotted several times not far from here, and it likes to play games and protect other creatures that are ponies, griffons and so on. It’s a light pink pony shape creature with griffon claws, hippogriff back hooves, as well as a necklace to turn itself into a seapony, Changeling orange eyes, pony rainbow mane and tail, yak fur, pony horn, dragon wings and its cutie mark was the same as Twilight’s with cutie marks of her seven around it. It only appears whenever somecreature is lonely and wants to play a game or is in danger and needs help.”

She then turned to Lightning as she got up, walked towards him and gently picked him up from Silverstream’s hug before continuing,

“And as for little children, like you, whenever it sees them, it gently lays them down the ground like this.” She gently laid the little colt on the ground lightly on his back before growing a playful grin on her face and said, “And tickles them!”

Tempest began to tickle on Lightning’s belly making him laugh as everycreature and Sora watched on with smiles on their faces, except for Discord though.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP PLEASE!! HAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!!” He said while still laughing.

Tempest then started blowing raspberries on his belly making him laugh even more.

“PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!! SMOLDER!! HELP!!”

“Sorry, Lightning,” the orange dragon said playfully, “But there’s nothing I can do to help you escape from Tempest’s tickle attack.”

The reformed unicorn continued tickling Lightning for a few more seconds before letting him catch his breath and then letting out a tired yawn.

Tempest let out a chuckle before saying, “Alright you lot, bedtime.”

Smolder got off the log, walked towards Lightning and gently picked him up before walking towards Silverstream who was waiting for the dragon and colt. Once the two were with the pink hippogriff, Smolder slowly and gently laid on the ground, with Lightning in her arms safe and sound, as Silverstream laid beside them and gently wrapped her arms around them as she and Smolder both kissed Lightning on the forehead before they fell asleep.

Yona gently wrapped her hooves around Sandbar as he snuggled into her warm fur before the two laid on the ground gently and fell asleep. Ember gently wrapped her arms around Sora as she slowly laid on the ground and the two fell asleep followed by Gabby, Gallus, Tempest and Ocellus leaving just Discord Who was still being grump for a few seconds before laying on the log he was sitting on and falling asleep with his arms still crossed.