• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,810 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,810

Waking Up (Part 1)

(All rights to its rightful owner)

Outside the streets of Canterlot, on the green field was a teenage boy sleeping on his front.

The boy had spikey brown hair and a black jacket with grey pockets and a stripe of the same color on each sleeve. The hood, sleeves and jacket have a red lining, and six buttons can be seen on the front. Underneath, he wears a black tanktop with a V-neck style collar and a white lining. His gloves are replaced with gauntlets with a similar color scheme to his jacket. The gauntlets have red linings and grey circles on the backs, with yellow buckled straps wrapped around his wrists. The palms of his hands are exposed. His shorts are black with several grey pockets. A red band wraps around each pant leg. He also wears large black-yellow shoes with silver soles and wears a silver tiny crown chained necklace around his neck.

The boy’s name, is Sora. He was a keyblade wielder back in his own world, until he had to make the ultimate sacrifice with the power of waking.

After a few minutes of sleeping, Sora slowly opened his eyes as he began to slowly get onto his feet. He let out of groan in pain before saying, “Last time I ever use a strong power like that again.”

He then rubbed the top of his head. “Where.... Where am I?”

Sora looked all around him and then looked up in the sky as he let out a small gasp. Up in the sky, he saw three pegasus’s flying in the sky as they then disappeared into the streets of Canterlot.

“Ponies?!” He asked in shock, “This place is full of ponies?! How did I even get here and where are... Oh right.” He just remembered that he went on his own to save Kairi with the power of waking. So somehow the power of waking brought him here after saving Kairi.

“Okay,” he began again, “So I’m in a world, that’s full of ponies, and I could be the only one here that isn’t a pony. Perhaps I should take a look round and see if they’re scared of me or something, and maybe try to find a way back to my world.”

With that said, he started making his way towards the streets of Canterlot while hoping he doesn’t scare any ponies on the way.

As he walked through the streets, he saw many ponies there from unicorns to earth ponies, colts and fillies. And they didn’t even notice Sora as he walked past while looking around, they all just minded their business and talked to one another while the colts and fillies run around playing.

Sora didn’t understand though. He was the only human in a world full of ponies, and he wasn’t in pony form since his form changes in what world he ends up in with his friends, Donald Duck and Goofy. But this time, he wasn’t in different form in a world he’s now in. And due to the fact that no pony was afraid of him or tried attacking him or even cried for help.

This made him very confuse.

Sora continued walking for a couple more minutes before stopping and looking up the top of the castle for about four minutes before placing a hand on his chin and began to think.

“I wonder if I’ll be able to find something that can take me back home in that castle,” he said to himself.

So with nothing else left to say or to add to the idea, Sora ran towards the castle.

He was almost at the main entrance of the castle, until he stopped as he saw that three ponies and two humans were there before him.

Near the left stairway to the castle, there was a white unicorn, a pink alicorn, a baby alicorn in a wheeler, a human with blond hair, clean shaved beard, wears a white shirt, a red tie, iconic trench coat that isn’t buttoned up, black trousers and black shoes, and a purple security human as they were smiling while waiting.

Just then, two royal guards came down the left stairway with a grey alicorn as he politely ordered the guards to leave once they were down as they then flew away leaving the ponies and humans in peace.

The three ponies smiled at each other before the grey alicorn walked towards the married couple and hugged them as the pink alicorn kissed him on the cheek before they broke the hug as the human went up to him and gently ruffled his mane while smiling before the purple human walked up to him and bowed to him.

The baby began to coo and giggle as the five turned and saw her reaching out to her brother with her tiny hooves and jumping a bit in her wheeler while smiling. The grey pony smiled at his little sister before bending his head down to the baby’s level as she stopped jumping but still reaching out to him and continued to wear that smile on her face.

The pony then moved his head gently onto the baby’s tiny right shoulder letting her wrap her tiny hooves around her brother’s neck as they shared a little hug of their own.

After a few seconds of hugging, the pony moved his head gently away from the wheeler while the baby had her hooves still wrapped around his neck. He gently used his magic to move his sister away from his neck and onto his left hoof as they smiled at each other while the baby was still cooing.

She then began to rub her cheek on her brother’s fur chest while the two ponies and the two humans smiled at the sight.

Sora was now in shock as he continued to watch, he thought he was the only human in the pony world, but it turns out, he wasn’t. But he wonder how did the two humans ended up in the pony world, how long have they been here and why was the security human all purple?

Just then, as the baby alicorn finished rubbing her cheek on her brother’s chest, she saw Sora, as he was close by to the entrance, as she pointed at him and let out a “bah”.

The group saw what she was pointing at as they looked at Sora confusedly.

“Hmm? I wonder who that guy is,” said the grey alicorn as he continued to hold his little sister in his hoof.

“I don’t know, mate,” replied the blond hair human who was rubbing his chin, “But he is a human like me, but as a teenager.”

“And he doesn’t seem to be a bad one either as far as what John has told me about some humans are good and bad from what he first came from,” the pink alicorn said.

“Hey! New guy!” The white stallion called out to him, “Come over here so we can meet you properly! Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you!”

Hearing those words coming out his mouth made Sora’s shock look turned into a happy smile look before walking towards the group as he stopped near the grey alicorn and looked at the baby while smiling as she smiled at him back.

“Hello,” he said as he then bended down to the baby’s level before continuing, “My name, is Sora.”

The baby alicorn just cooed and giggled at Sora as her brother then said, “I think she’s trying to say ‘Hello Sora, my name is Flurry Heart’ to you.”

Sora smiled at the baby pony before saying, “Aw, is that your name? Nice to meet you, Flurry Heart.”

Flurry Heart then began to clap her hooves as she continued to giggle with happiness before reaching out to Sora.

Sora giggled a bit and said, “She’s a giggly one, ain’t she?”

The grey alicorn nodded his head while smiling.

“She sure is,” he said, “She giggles most of the time, whether it’s blowing raspberries on her belly, playing with her, tickling her, even making funny faces at her makes her giggle.”

“Funny faces you say,” Sora said before looking at Flurry Heart with a smile on his face as he was gonna do something to make her giggle more.

And he was, cause he lowered his head down and stayed like that for a couple of seconds before looking at Flurry Heart while doing his funny face special hoping that’ll make her laugh. And it worked, cos Flurry Heart was now laughing and clapping a bit at Sora’s funny face special.

The grey alicorn chuckled before saying, “That was a funny trick you did there, Sora. Flurry Heart seems to find it very funny indeed.”

Sora just chuckled as he then said, “Thanks, glad she enjoyed it. Uh, and you are...”

The grey alicorn suddenly realise that they didn’t introduce each other after meeting Sora.

“Oliver Sparkle, the future prince of the Crystal Empire and future captain of the royal guards.”

Sora was back into shock mode after hearing what Oliver just said. “Future prince?!” He then stood up straight in respect of any prince, king, queen or princess that he meets. Oliver and Flurry Heart were both confuse with what Sora was doing right now.

“Uh... I’m sorry, but what are you doing?”

Sora stopped standing up straight as he looked at Oliver in confusion before saying, “Don’t all the ponies stand up straight when they see a prince, king, queen or princess?”

Oliver and Flurry Heart simply shook their heads while Flurry Heart said, “Uh-Uh!”

“No they don’t,” Oliver kindly answered, “Whenever a pony sees a king, prince, princess or queen, they either bow to us or just smile at us.”

Sora felt embarrass after doing that as he then rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously. “Sorry,” He said in polite.

Oliver, Flurry Heart and the others just smiled at Sora as Oliver then said, “Don’t worry. You’re new here so you wouldn’t know.”

Sora then smiled on relief as he thought they were gonna do something to him after not knowing that ponies stand up straight when they see a prince, princess, king or queen.

Oliver continued to smile at Sora until he heard somepony clearing their throat to get his attention.

“Ahem!”

Oliver turned and saw his mother smirking at him as she was letting him know that he hasn’t introduced them to Sora yet.

“Oh right. Sora, this is my mom and dad, Shining Armor and Cadence, and these two are good friends of my, John Constantine and Vincent.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Sora,” Shining Said politely before reaching his right hoof out to him in order shake hands and hooves with him. Sora then placed his right hand on Shining’s hoof and the two shook hands.

“A pleasure to meet you all too,” Sora replied as both him and Shining stopped shaking hands and hooves with each other.

“So tell us, Sora,” Cadence said as she walked towards him, “How did you ended up here in Equestria?”

“Equestria? Is that what this world is called?” Asked Sora since he still doesn’t know anything about the new world he was in now.

They all nodded for a yes, even Flurry Heart nodded as well.

“Well,” Sora began as he started rubbing the back of his head again, “It’s kind of a long story really. Like I mean, a really REALLY long story.”

“How about we go inside so you can tell us, mate?” Suggested John.

They nodded in agreement as Oliver magically placed Flurry Heart onto his back as they all then walked up the left stairway and headed into the castle as Shining pushed Flurry Heart’s wheeler along.

Author's Note:

Tell me what you guys think of the new title

I wanted this story to be set after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3