• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,819 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,819

Rage Awakened

Everyone, including Ember, were in shock after hearing what Chrysalis just said. They all thought Oliver’s actual parents died years ago before Shining and Cadence took him in. But as it turns out, Chrysalis WAS Oliver’s real mother.

Oliver was lost for words, all he did was stare at Chrysalis with his eyes wide opened and his mouth half way opened.

“No...” he said while shaking his head, “No...No, no that’s not true. That’s impossible!”

Chrysalis continued to grin at the boy while saying, “Look deep inside your heart, you know it’s true.”

Oliver placed a hoof on his chest and felt his heart beating, it was telling him that it was true. Chrysalis was indeed his mother.

“But, that means, I was...”

“Yes, dear boy,” Chrysalis said before Oliver could finish his sentence, “You were part of my revenge on Starlight Glimmer, and my perfect son. And believe me, if your pathetic father haven’t took you away when I showed him who I really was, I would have succeeded my revenge!”

Oliver was shocked after hearing about his real father trying to save him, which means he was the one who took him that orphanage even not knowing about the owners of it.

“Princess Cadence should have known your magic wasn’t like any other pony magic!” Chrysalis went on, “Especially after taking you in when I went to find you! With some help.”

Something then popped into Oliver’s head after hearing what the evil queen just said.

“Then...then it was you who let that demon enter Equestria.”

“Very good, Sparkle,” Chrysalis said before walking around Oliver again while continuing, “I’ve sent that demon out to find you in hopes that after hitting you several times, you’ll start to use your ink magic. But that didn’t work after John Constantine got in the way. So I decided to give up trying to hunt you down and take you back after hearing that Cadence took you in as her son without thinking that your magic could be a threat. But then I heard about you moving into Ponyville to live with your Aunt Twilight and learn about friendship to help you get over your sadness about the orphanage owners returning. I knew you wouldn’t refuse her offer when she invited you and before becoming a new teacher of the school, so I had to think outside the box in order to get you back in my grasp. I even tried telling Neighsay about your magic while I was in disguise, but he refuse to hear such nonsense since he doesn’t believe that all creatures are a threat to Equestria, even ponies that have magic like no other. So I warned him that he’ll be sorry when you use your magic to destroy Equestria someday when you lose control, but again, he still refuse to believe me.” She then stood in front of Oliver once more as she let out a chuckle before looking at Twilight, who was glaring at her, and said, “Yes, Twilight. I tried to get Neighsay to deal with the boy, and it would have worked if he haven’t turned over a new leaf after what happened with the Warlocks.”

Sora started to glare at Discord again before walking up to him and said, “And YOU knew that Chrysalis was Oliver’s real mother the whole time!”

Discord let out a little scream before quickly waving his lion and eagle paws at Sora while nervously saying, “N-No! I’m surprised as you are! Honest!”

“For once, he’s telling the truth,” Said Chrysalis, “That stupid Grogar forming a legion of doom to take over Equestria plan WAS his idea. But it did work for our own plan to take over Equestria.”

“But why did you stop trying to find him after Constantine saved him from that demon?” Cadence asked confusedly, “Why didn’t you try to foalnap him like how Neighsay and the Warlocks did?”

“I know why!” Shining answered while glaring at the evil bug, “Because if we knew he was her son, she’ll keep on invading Equestria till Oliver’s in her grasp!”

“But even you can’t imagine the real power of his magic,” Said Chrysalis still wearing a grin on her face, “No normal creature can.”

“You’ve been telling too many horrible lies to innocent ponies, Chrysalis!” Rarity growled.

“A foolish response,” Chrysalis chuckled, “The only reason why I used his father was because I wanted one child that will serve me well, unlike my other children and that traitor Thorax. But after showing him who I truly was, he ran off with Oliver so that my new revenge plan on Starlight can fail, just like that plan I had with making mean versions of you six in order to take the elements from the Tree of Harmony so I can use them to destroy you and Starlight.”

This made the mane six go wide eyed in shock.

“Mean, versions, of, us?” Twilight asked.

Pinkie gasped in shock before saying, “So that means...”

“We’ve been accusing each other for no reason when it was Chrysalis’s mean copies that were mean to us and not really us!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“And I accused Applejack for making fun of me when it was really the mean version of her that was mean to me!” Starlight said feeling guilty now as Applejack gently rubbed her friend’s neck telling her that she forgives her.

“Yeah even though she just copied my plan since the Mean Six were exactly the same as I made you lot,” said Discord in annoyed with his arms crossed.

“Not now, Discord!” Capper said crossly.

“So that’s why that photographer pulled our manes while taking a photo of us,” Applejack said realising what else happened before the Mean Six event, “It was YOU pretending to be her so you can get the items you needed to create the mean versions of us!”

“Very clever, Wielder Of Honest,” Chrysalis said, “But that plan failed as well when Mean Twilight turned the tables around me and planned to use the elements against me, even the Mean Five were along with her. And the Tree of Harmony can only be used by the real wielders of the elements, so when they tried to take them, it destroyed them and turned them into coloured Crystal sticks based around the colour of their coats.”

“Guess the mean version of you was smarter like you to spoil her plans,” Rainbow whispered in Twilight’s ear making her snicker.

Chrysalis growled angrily at the two.

“You won’t be laughing once we use the power of the ink magic to take over Equestria!” The evil queen exclaimed.

“You can’t just take Oliver and use his magic to take over Equestria!” Sunburst shouted, “It’s not your choice to make!”

Chrysalis smirked evilly at Starlight’s husband before saying, “You’re right, it isn’t. It’s HIS choice to make!”

She then smirked at Oliver making him step back a bit as she began to walk round him.

“Don’t be so scared,” she said to the boy alicorn, “Why continue worrying about your ink magic, when you can join me, and cast away your fear?”

“Never!” Oliver replied bravely while glaring at his old mother.

Chrysalis let out an evil chuckle before standing in front of him while saying, “Such bravery. Your father had it too.”

Chrysalis placed a hoof under Oliver’s chin and gently lifted his head up to make him look at her.

“Tell me, Oliver. Now that you know the truth, would you like to see your real father again?”

She then magically made a small ghost image appear next to her. The ghost image was a red Pegasus with purple mane and tail, and his cutie mark was a green healing flower. It was Oliver’s real father.

“Together,” she went on, “We can bring him back, in a new and improved body. There is no good and evil, there is only, destiny. And with our powers combined, we can do rule Equestria as apprentice, father, mother and son.”

The evil queen raised her hoof up to Oliver for him to hold hooves with her and join her. Oliver worriedly looked at Chrysalis’s hoof for a few seconds before hearing a baby whimper.

He turned to the left and saw his little sister, still in Twilight’s right hoof, reaching her tiny hooves out to him. She didn’t want to lose her big brother again, whether it’s sent to the realm of darkness again or joining the evil Changeling.

Oliver looked at the hoof again before slowly raising his right hoof up and moving it towards Chrysalis’s hoof making her smirk evilly while his friends and family either had shock or worried looks on their faces. And just as Chrysalis thought she had finally got the alicorn on her side, Oliver slapped Chrysalis’s hoof away while glaring at her.

“I will never join you! Even for seeing my real father again! And even though, he left me at an orphanage with owners that treated me like trash. But...I forgive him. Because he didn’t know about the owners when he took me there. And like I said to Sombra once, whatever you’re trying to offer me, I still DON’T want it!”

Twilight, Cadence, Sora and everyone else smiled at Oliver. They were happy that he refuse to join his real mother and he forgives his real father for leaving him at a horrible orphanage when he was a baby.

Chrysalis glared angrily at Oliver for refusing to join her as her horn began to glow dark green ready to strike at the boy.

“If you will not join me...then you shall die ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND NEW FAMILY!!”

She then shot a dark green beam at Oliver as he quickly jumped into the air before the beam hit him. He used his magic to clear away the green fire setting his friends and family free before landing, a few miles away from Chrysalis, on the ground and glared at the ex-Queen.

“If it means saving those I really care about like they care for me...so be it.”

Chrysalis growled angrily before her horn began to glow dark green again as she then charged very quickly towards her no longer son. But just as she was about to attack Oliver, something appeared quickly in front of the alicorn as Chrysalis clash into it causing smoke to appear making it unable to see what was going on.

Chrysalis was growling again while struggling to get close to Oliver so she can attack him. But she stopped as her eyes began to move a bit trying to see who was stopping her in her tracks.

Her eyes then grew into shock as she saw who was stopping her.

It was a keyblade that had a longer and more extravagant blade with teeth on both sides at the tip of the blade. The hand guard also elongates to form a wing-like shape of sorts.

And holding the keyblade was an armoured pony. Its helmet is mostly gold, except for its black visor, and it sports two red prongs one on either side of the helmet that point upwards. The hooves of the armor are black and have orange patterns decorating them. Its knee guards, gauntlets, breast plate, and armored boots are gold, and there are other, smaller pieces of gold armor on its hooves. It wears black pauldrons with gold edges. The front of the armor on its torso is red, as are small pieces of armor on its lower hooves and gauntlets. It also wears gold anklets with red spikes on the back that curve upward sharply. It was all darker in coloration, and it also wears a cape that is gold on the outside and dark red on the inside. It was like The Lingering Will But in pony form.

Chrysalis continued to struggle to get past, but the armoured pony was far too strong for her as it continued to keep her away from Oliver with its keyblade.

“Who, are you?!” She asked furiously before she was pushed back a bit by the armoured pony as it then spoke in a male voice.

“Got you, Chrysalis.”

The armoured pony slowly pushed Chrysalis down with his keyblade before she jumped up in the air and flew backwards before landing in front of the rest of the legion of doom.

Everyone, except for the villains, were both shock and confuse at the armoured pony with the way he just saved Oliver and who he really was.

Oliver had a confuse, with a little bit of shock, look on his face before saying, “Dad?”

Chrysalis growled angrily a bit as she then said, “This is impossible!”

The Lingering Will pony started to walk towards the evil Changeling while holding his keyblade in his right hoof.

“How I waited, for this moment.”

He stopped a few miles away from Chrysalis as she started to stand in battle mode ready to fight the Lingering Will pony.

The Lingering Will pony swung his keyblade to the right side as the blade turned itself into a rope blade and he swung it towards Chrysalis making the rope blade wrap itself around Chrysalis’s horn as she moved her head back to try to break free from the tied rope blade, but it wasn’t any good since it was too strong for her to break free from.

He then swung the rope blade to the left before swinging it in mid-air making Chrysalis swing away in the air still tied up around her horn.

The evil Changeling manage to escape the rope blade swing by teleporting herself out of the tied up rope blade as she glared at the armoured pony before spinning herself towards him and flying straight to him.

But the Lingering Will pony was too quick on his hooves as his keyblade turned into a cannon blade. He held it with both of his two hooves, aimed it towards Chrysalis as it began to pump up enough light energy to blast at the ex-Queen. Chrysalis let out a small gasp as the cannon blade suddenly blasted a light beam at the evil Changeling making her scream in pain.

The light beam suddenly disappeared after a few more seconds as Chrysalis glared at the Lingering Will pony once more while summoning her dark sword and held it in her dark green grasp.

The Lingering Will pony ran towards Chrysalis, while his keyblade turned back into its normal blade, before flying towards her and started clashing his keyblade with her sword. They were now having a keyblade and sword fight.

The armoured pony smacked the evil queen, with his keyblade, making her flying towards a window on the right and broke through it as the Lingering Will pony flew out of the broken window to continue his fight with Chrysalis.

“My queen!” Aqualight Exclaimed worriedly before running off to help her, but she was stopped by Lord Tirek.

“No, Aqualight,” Tirek said before staring at the heroes near them. “Them first.”

The mane eight, Spike, Oliver, Constantine, Vincent, Sunburst, Capper, the married couple, the sisters, Tempest, Ember and the Pillars got into battle mode ready to fight the bad guys as Flurry Heart then flew towards her big brother and hid behind him on his back.

“Smolder! Get Lightning out of here! Quick!” Ordered Ember.

Smolder nodded in understood as she, the Young Five and Gabby ran towards the opened doorway of the throne room, with Silverstream gently holding Lightning close to her as he hugged her chest not wanting to be away from his friends. But Cozy Glow saw them trying to escape as she grinned evilly at them.

“Leaving so soon? The party’s just begun!”

The Mean filly used her magic to close the throne room doors making the Young Seven and Gabby unable to escape. She then magically put a big padlock on the door handles so they don’t try to open the doors to escape.

Just then, without even noticing, Cold Wind quickly flew towards Silverstream and took Lightning out of her talon arm while keeping an hold tight on him as he tried to break free from his hoof.

“Help me!” Lightning cried in both scared and fear.

“Lightning!” Cried Smolder as she and others ran towards Cold Wind to rescue Lightning.

“Oh how deeply moving,” Cozy said with a fake kind smile on her face.

She then magically made a rope appear before magically levitating the Young Six and Gabby, before they could save Lightning, and tied them up with the rope.

“Hey!” They all shouted in unison as they landed on the floor before trying to break out of the rope.

Cozy grinned at the tied up Young Six and Gabby while saying, “And that’s what happens when creatures, like you, get in my way!” She let out an evil laughter.

Tempest Shadow suddenly saw Grogar’s bell right near the slide way to the sisters’ throne before turning to the others and said, “Quick, everycreature! Grab the bell!”

The rest of the heroes saw the bell as well before Rockhoof quickly ran to get it, only to be stopped by Aqualight as she landed in front of him. “Oh no you don’t!” She said before turning round and bucked him in the face making him fly backwards and smacked into the rest of the pillars.

“Rockhoof!” Applejack Cried worriedly.

“Alright! You asked for it!” Sora shouted before summoning his keyblade and charged towards the masked pony.

He then swung it in mid air and was about to fight Aqualight until Young Xehanort stopped him by clashing his keyblade with Sora’s keyblade while standing in front of Aqualight before running off leaving Young Xehanort to deal with Sora as he was pushing his keyblade against Young Xehanort’s.

Sunset and Starlight ran towards the bell, but before they could reach it any further, Tirek grabbed them both in each hand and held them near his face as they struggle to break free from his hands.

“Hey! Put them down, you big fat jerk!” Rainbow exclaimed.

Lord Tirek grinned evilly at the rainbow pony before saying, “With pleasure!”

Tirek immediately threw Sunset and Starlight towards Rainbow, Oliver, Capper, Sunburst, Constantine, Vincent, the mane five and Spike knocking them over like bowling pins, luckily Flurry Heart was quick enough to fly off her brother’s back and landed on her mother’s back before hiding behind Cadence’s head.

“Momma!” Lightning cried as Cold Wind cruelly covered his mouth with his hoof.

“Guys!” Cried Sora worriedly while still clashing his keyblade with Young Xehanort’s.

Just then, Young Xehanort moved his keyblade away from Sora’s keyblade, making him move back a bit, before smacking him with his keyblade which made him fall back as his keyblade dropped from his hand and onto the keyblade before disappearing as he fell to the floor on his back making him unable to get back up again.

Young Xehanort walked towards Sora while saying, “As I said before, Sora. There’s no saving you. And this time for sure, I really mean it!”

The evil keyblade wielder grinned evilly at Sora before raising his keyblade up in the air ready to blast darkness into him.

But just as he was about to blast Sora with darkness, he was blast by a bright yellow beam and a dark blue beam making him fall back as he dropped his keyblade before it disappeared.

Young Xehanort slowly got up and saw the blasts came from none other than Princess Celestia and Luna as they glared at him.

“Sora helped us, nopony said we can’t help him in return,” Celestia said earning a nod from her sister.

Young Xehanort growled angrily at the two princesses before turning his glare into a grin before chuckling evilly as he saw what was gonna happen to them next. The two sisters looked at him curiously on what he was chuckling at. Just then, before they could do anything, a very strong metal cage magically appeared imprisoning them and making them unable to get out. They turned their heads to the left and saw it was Cozy Glow who did it as her horn was glowing red and she had a evil smirk on her face.

“Aunt Celestia! Aunt Luna!” Cried Cadence worriedly while Flurry Heart was reaching her tiny hooves out to them with a worried look on her face as well.

Cozy smirked at Cadence evilly before saying, “Don’t worry, Princess Cadence. I’ve got a cage in my magic just for you and your family!”

She then magically made a big cage to trap the Crystal Empire family in. Shining tried to use his magic to break the cage open, but it wasn’t any good, the cage was magic proof and it was too strong to be broken by a strong pony.

“Shiny! Cadence!” Twilight Cried worriedly.

“Flurry Heart!” Added Oliver worriedly.

“Olive! Auntie Twily!” Cried Flurry Heart while reaching her tiny hooves out to her auntie and brother.

Suddenly, before the mane eight, Spike, Oliver, Sunburst, Capper, Constantine and Vincent could get up and save Shining, Cadence and Flurry Heart, Cozy magically made another cage appear again, this time she trapped the rest of the heroes.

Ember and Tempest were the only heroes not trapped yet as they all looked at the trapped friends before Ember glared at the evil filly while growling angrily and said, “That’s it! No more Mrs nice dragon lord!”

Tempest glared angrily at the villains as her broken horn began to spark ready to zap them and Ember was getting ready to shoot fire balls at them. But before they could attack, they were suddenly frozen in a big ice cube.

“Ember!” Smolder and Spike cried worriedly in unison.

“Tempest!” Cried the worried princess of friendship.

That freeze attack was made by none other than Young Xehanort as he was pointing his keyblade at the dragon and pony while grinning evilly.

“Did you really think time was the only magic spell I can do with my keyblade?”

The villains then heard a sneaky tiptoe sound coming from near the closed doorway. They turned and saw Discord was trying to get out of the room without being spotted. But as he was near the doorway, he was grabbed by Tirek’s big hand as he lifted him closed to his face while grinning at him and said, “Going somewhere, Discord? I think not!”

The heroes were all now trapped with cages holding the mane eight, Spike, Oliver, Sunburst, Capper, Constantine, Vincent, the two princesses, Sora and the Crystal Empire family, Tempest Shadow and Ember were frozen trapped, the Young Six and Gabby tied up, Lightning being held tightly by his father, Discord being held by Lord Tirek as he squished him tightly like a squeaky toy and the pillars were now trapped by Aqualight’s dark smokey ropes as it held them in mid air.

Then, Cozy Glow thought of an idea on how to make sure the heroes don’t try to ruin their plans again. “Hey Tirek, when Chrysalis comes out, can we lock these lot in the caves below Canterlot?! Can we, pleeaassee?!”

Tirek used his free hand to tap his chin to think about Cozy’s plan before saying with a grin on his face, “Why, yes.”