• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,816 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,816

Trapping the villains

Just beyond the dangerous and dark forest outside of Ponytown and Canterlot, Cold Wind and the other three villains were searching for the running colt that was suppose to be their grasp by now.

“Ugh! Are you sure you know where you’re going?!” Cold Wind asked furiously to the ex-queen, “We’ve been walking here for hours now and we still haven’t found that little brat!”

“Patience, my dear,” she answered, “If we keep walking, we are sure to catch the sense of your son.”

“Well we better find him soon,” Tirek said, “Before Grogar finds out we lost the kid and suddenly learns we were planning on stabbing him in the back with his own bell that we secretly did find.”

“Yeah and so I wanna rule Equestria as queen with Lightning as my king,” said Cozy Glow as she flew near Chrysalis and started hugging herself like she was practicing hugging somepony, “I’ll be hugging him tight to me so he doesn’t escape me and if he does, I’ll make sure Cold Wind sorts him out and...” Cozy was then cut off by Chrysalis as she placed her hoof on the filly’s mouth.

“Shush, I can smell something.”

Chrysalis began to sniff out the smell for a few seconds and suddenly realise what that sense was and where it’s coming from.

“It’s from that little colt alright,” she said before looking a path that was on the right side of the forest, “It’s coming from that path. It should lead us to the brat.”

“Let’s hope so,” said Tirek as they all started to walk through the path on the right.

Meanwhile, back in Ponytown, inside Tempest’s house, the Young Six were packing their things in their backpacks as they just had breakfast, made by both Tempest and Ember, and now needed to get ready for continuing their long journey back to Canterlot.

Lightning was sitting on the sofa watching since he didn’t have a backpack or anything to pack for the journey.

“Okay, we're just about ready to go,” said Sandbar after placing the last item in his backpack.

“Good,” replied Tempest with a smile, “We shall leave in two minutes.”

“Uh, you might wanna make that more than two minutes,” Ocellus said while looking through the window, “Because, I believe Chrysalis, Tirek, Cozy and Cold Wind are now on our tail.”

The Young five, Lightning, Tempest, Sora, Ember, Gabby and Discord all looked through the window and saw that Ocellus was right. The four villains are in Ponytown and are getting close to Tempest’s house.

Lightning began to shake in fear as he quickly ran towards the sofa and hid underneath the blanket Tempest gave to him last night.

Silverstream gently pulled Lightning from underneath the blanket and cradled him close to her while saying, “There there, sweetie. We won’t let the nasty stallion and filly catch you.”

“Well that’s just great!” Gallus said angrily, “Not only have we got an evil goat to defeat, but we also got to get away from those lot! How are we suppose to lose them without letting them know where we are?!”

“Leave that to me,” Said Tempest putting her hood up to cover her face once more, “I know how to lose them.”

The legion of doom walked across Ponytown while looking around the town for Lightning as Chrysalis continued to try to sniff out his location.

“What a weird name to call this town,” said Cozy Glow, “Ponyville, now Ponytown, what’s next? New Yak?”

“Probably best not believe it might exist,” replied Tirek.

Cold Wind looked on his left while walking before looking forward and saw a black coated pony standing a few miles away from them.

“Hey, there’s somepony up there,” he said as he pointed towards the pony with his hoof, “Let’s ask him or her if the little brat‘s here.”

The three nodded in agreement before they all walked towards the pony. Tempest saw them coming as she quickly looked at the abandoned house that had a hard silver lock on the door, while the door was still opened, and windows that were boarded up. She saw Gallus and Ember hiding in the alleyway on the right side of the house as they looked at Tempest before giving her a thumbs up letting her know that they’re ready.

Tempest gave them a wink before turning back to the legion of doom as they were now close to her.

“Uh excuse me sir or madam,” Chrysalis began, “Do you by any chance seen a little colt that has wings, dark blue coat and green mane and tail?”

Tempest didn’t want them to know who she was if they’ve heard about her, so she made her voice sound different in order to fool them.

“Yes I did see him,” she said in a deep voice that sound like she’s had a frog in her throat, “He’s hiding in that abandoned house over there.”

She pointed towards the house as the legion of doom grinned at each other.

Chrysalis turned to the black coated pony and said, “Thanks.”

The four then walked towards the abandoned house and went inside the house one by one.

Tempest took her hood off and shouted, “Now!”

Ember and Gallus quickly pushed the door shut as Ember quickly locked it with the lock and made sure it was locked tightly so the villains wouldn’t get out.

“Hey what’s going on?!” Tirek asked as they all looked behind them.

Cold Wind flew towards the door and tried to push it open, but it was no good, it was shut tightly. “Locked!” He said.

“We’ve been tricked!” Exclaimed the ex-Queen of the Changelings.

Outside the house, the Young Seven, Sora, Ember, Gabby and Discord walked out of the alleyway they were hiding in as Tempest walked towards them.

“Right, let’s go,” she said to them, “I don’t know how long that’s lock gonna hold them.”

Silverstream quickly but gently picked Lightning up and placed him on her back as they all walked straight up the streets, headed out of Ponytown and continued the journey back to Canterlot.