• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 3,819 Views, 147 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS III: 2.0 Keyblade in Equestria - OliverSparkle



Sora wakes up in the land of Equestria after the events of Kingdom Hearts III.

  • ...
7
 147
 3,819

One Rainbow, One Destiny

Back in Equestria, Lightning Twister was still unconscious with his mane and tail burned a bit and there were a some lined bruises on his hooves and body as he laid on the ground.

“Lightning!” Shouted the worried Young Six while running towards the colt.

Once they got to Lightning, Smolder gently and carefully picked her boyfriend with her claws and held him while sadly looking at him. “Lightning? Lightning, wake up. Wake up, please! Please! Speak to me! Say something! Say something, please!”

Tears began to roll down the orange dragon’s face as she gently cradled the colt close to her and cried uncontrollably with Lightning’s head laying on her chest.

Everyone else walked towards the Young Six and watched Smolder cry in sadness as well as the Young Five. Fluttershy had tears forming in her eyes as she saw what has happened to her son.

“Lightning...” She said with tears now rolling down her face. “My sweet baby boy.”

A quick flashback came to her of the night she became Lightning’s new mother with her laying down on the bed while hugging her son as he snuggled into her warm fur.

"It's okay. Momma's here, Momma's got you." The flashback then ended.

Everyone continued to look in sadness, even Sora as he gently placed a hand on Fluttershy’s shoulder and said, “Fluttershy, I am so, sorry.”

Smolder continued to cry while holding Lightning close to her. “My first and only special somepony!”

Sandbar began to cry as well. Yona was upset too, but she cared about Sandbar as she gently brought him into a comfort hug.

Just then, a tiny spark of light shone on Lightning’s chest and stayed for a few seconds before disappearing.

Suddenly, just as everyone continued to look down in sadness and Smolder crying still, they all heard a coughing sound from Lightning making Smolder stop crying and looked down at him.

Lightning coughed one last time before slowly opening his eyes and looked at the orange dragon. “S-Smolder?”

Smolder, with tears still in her eyes, let out a happy smile before bringing Lightning close to her and said, “Oh thank goodness! You’re okay!”

Everyone now had tear full smiles as Fluttershy walked towards her son who was still in Smolder’s arms.

“Oh Lightning!” She said tearfully but also happily, “I’m so glad you’re okay!” She then gently stroked her son’s mane.

“Momma,” began Lightning, “I’m sorry I took the blast instead of you.”

“Oh no no no no no,” she said while shaking her head before tearfully smiling at her son, “You didn’t want to lose me as well. You willing to risk your life to save my. I’m so proud of you, sweetie.”

“So are we, Lightning,” Twilight said happily as she and the others walked towards the three, “We’re proud of you too.”

They all smiled tearfully and happily at Lightning Twister, as Smolder continued to hold him and Fluttershy gently stroked his mane, until they heard Young Xehanort’s voice from the distance.

“Tell me, Sora!”

The group turned round and saw the legion of doom walking towards them as they stopped a few miles away from them as Young Xehanort then said, “How will you fight us without a keyblade?”

Sora glared at the evil keyblade wielder before saying, “Well I know I said this before, but this time, I really mean it. I don’t need a keyblade to stop any of you, I have a better weapon that has been with me ever since. My heart!”

Cozy Glow let out an evil smirk. “Hmph! Your heart? That worthless thing won’t do anything to help you defeat us. It belongs to darkness, like every heart out there!”

“Wrong!” Called Smolder as she got up and glared at the legion of doom while holding Lightning in her arms.

“A heart maybe weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But deep down, there’s a light that never goes out. Friendship is the heart’s TRUE nature! The friendship between us and Lightning only got stronger when you lot tried to make him like you and made him believe that the death of his mother was his fault. We know that, because we’re his friends!”

Sandbar stood by Smolder and grinned at the legion of doom before saying, “We haven’t been able to save him from the likes of you.”

“But after everything we did together!” Said Silverstream.

“The fun times young pony had with us!” Yona added.

“And the sacrifice he did for his mother!” Ocellus said with Gallus being the last creature to say, “We’re still happy to call Lightning...”

“Our friend!” The Young Six said in unison.

After hearing all of that, Lightning smiled at his friends with tears of joy in his eyes before closing his eyes, letting the tears run free, and gently laid his head on Smolder’s chest. Silverstream and Gallus gently placed their claws on his shoulder just before a spark of light appeared on him as he opened his eyes and looked at the light with happiness.

Cozy Glow let out a gasp of shock as she and the other four members looked in shock at what’s gonna happen next with Aqualight taking a step back a bit.

Just then, the light shone around the Young Seven making him float up into the air before it did the same thing with the pillars, mane six, Spike, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer and Oliver.

The mane five, Spike, the pillars, the Young Seven and the two unicorns, with the light still shining on them, all floating in four groups around a circle with Oliver floating in the middle and Twilight floating above them all as she opened her eyes revealing them to be as magically light eyes.

Twilight then began to speak to the villains, “The Tree of Harmony may be destroyed. But the magic from it isn’t totally gone. It’s been inside of us all along. The reason why we didn’t see it before was because we thought the elements gave us the magic to stop any evil magic in Equestria. But now we see it. And we will continue stopping evil in Equestria, even without the elements. The magic of friendship, will always be with us. And it’ll never stop.”

Sora took a few steps forward. “Xehanort,” He said making him look at him with a glare on his face. “As I said to you before, you’re so caught up in finding the shadows, you’ve forgot about the light, that cast them. And if there are any other people out there who won’t fall to darkness, they’ll be saying the same thing what I said before. I don’t need a weapon to defeat darkness.”

“My friends are my power!” Sora and Lightning both said in unison.

Just then, just after a bright keyblade looking light appeared in Sora’s right hand, a new keyblade appeared in his hand making let out a gasp of shock.

The new keyblade looked exactly like the Kingdom Key, but the blade was blue with Rainbow Dash Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie’s cutie mark on it, and the teeth with shaped like red lighting bolts like Rainbow Dash’s element necklace. The square key holder was purple with Twilight, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer’s cutie mark on it, and lastly, the long keychain and the hidden Mickey token on the end was also in purple and the hidden Mickey token had a purple and green gem on it.

Sora let out a smile and a happy chuckle while looking at his new keyblade.

“No!” Young Xehanort said while glaring at Sora’s new keyblade before looking up to the ponies and creatures.

The Young Six started to hold each other’s hooves, paws and claws as Smolder smiled at Lightning before holding her claw out to him. Lightning stared at the claw for a few seconds before looking at his friends. They were all smiling at him as they nodded at him, letting him know that they want him in the circle still.

Lightning smiled at them before placing his hoof in Smolder’s claw and held it.

Just then, a bright light appeared in Lightning’s left hoof making him look at it in shock as it then disappeared revealing the Oathkeeper keyblade that Aqua gave him from the light he was in.

“What? How?!” Chrysalis exclaimed in shock as she saw what just happened in the Young Seven light circle.

Lightning looked at his keyblade before letting out a smile. The light he appeared in with Aqua and her giving him a keyblade wasn’t at all a dream, it was real. And the keyblade was the prove. “Thank you, Aqua.”

Sora saw what was going on as he smiled at the little colt before letting out a chuckle and said, “I knew it.”

He glared at the legion of doom again before pointed his keyblade at them with both his hands as a spark of light started to shine at the end of the blade. “Twilight, now!”

Twilight’s horn began to glow as a rainbow beamed from each of the four groups and onto Oliver as another rainbow beamed from him and up towards Twilight making a big rainbow beam from her and towards the sky making the dark clouds disappeared and Kingdom Hearts fade away back where it belongs safe.

“This doesn’t look good!” The now scared evil filly said.

Just then, a spark of light appeared at the end of Lightning’s keyblade as well. Gallus smiled at him and said, “Kid, take it away.”

Lightning smiled back at Gallus before looking down at the legion of doom and pointed his keyblade at them.

The spark of light beamed from both Sora and Lightning’s keyblade as they connected together. The big rainbow from the sky beamed towards the legion of doom and Grogar’s bell trapping them all inside the rainbow but shot Aqualight and Cold Wind out as they both smacked into the boulder near them and landed on the ground laying unconscious.

With the four villains inside the big rainbow still, their forms slowly disappeared as both Young Xehanort’s keyblade and Grogar’s bell started to break.

After a few more cracks, both the keyblade and the bell broke into several pieces as the magic trapped inside the bell flew back to where they came from.

The big rainbow slowly disappeared as the heroes float back into the ground safely while the three villains fell to the ground unconscious, except for Young Xehanort. He slowly got up while moaning in pain as bits of darkness smoke raised from his body. He looked at his body in shock as more darkness smoke raised from his body. He was starting to literally fade away.

“What...what’s happening to me?!”

“You’re fading away, Xehanort! For real this time!” Shouted Sora’s voice.

Young Xehanort looked forward and saw Sora walking towards him as he stopped just a few steps away from him.

“But since you’ve travelled here instead of back to your own time after defeating your vessel in the keyblade graveyard, I guess you’ve broke the rules of time travel. So it looks you won’t be seeing your time from where you’ll end up now, or the time before you become a keyblade master.”

Young Xehanort glared angrily at Sora before trying to reach out to him with his right hand while shouting, “SOORRRRRRAAAAA!!!!” But before he could grab him, the darkness smoke rose from his entire body making him fade away as the smoke faded away afterwards.

The rest of the group walked near Sora as they all watched the last remaining darkness smoke fade away on the ground.

They all turned round and saw the princesses, Shining Armor with his purple armour and helmet on, Ember, Gabby, Constantine, Vincent and Tempest Shadow, with Flurry Heart on her back, walking towards them with happy smiles on their faces. They were all happy the heroes defeated the villains and destroyed the bell.

“You did it!” Shining cheered happily, “You destroyed Grogar’s bell and freed all the magic!”

“Way a go, everycreature!” Cheered Gabby.

Flurry Heart cheerfully cooed and giggled as she flew off Tempest’s back and towards her big brother giving him a big hug.

Oliver giggled and hugged his little sister back before saying, “It’s good to see you as well, Flurry Heart.”

After a few more seconds of hugging, they all heard pain moaning coming from behind them. They turned round and saw Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis slowly getting up from the ground and started looking around themselves. Their ultimate power forms were no more, they were back as their usual selves, and Tirek looked like a weak old creature again before he sucked enough magic to make him powerful.

After looking around themselves, Tirek and Cozy looked at the heroes before taking a step back in fear as the evil filly shook in fear. Chrysalis glared at the heroes while growling at them before saying, “You think this is over?! You think you’ve defeated us?! Well you’re all wrong! We’ll be back! We will have control of Equestria and nothing will ever stop us! NOTHING!!”

Just then, a big dark golden opened circle portal appeared behind the three villains which leads to an abandoned world where villains and evil creatures get vanish and never able to return to Equestria.

The three looked behind them and their eyes were wide as shock before hearing Constantine’s voice, “Yeah you might wanna rephrase that, love.”

They looked forward and saw Constantine standing next to Oliver with his right hand forward and had a dark golden grasp around it. “Because I believe there is something that will stop you from having control of Equestria. And that’s the world that no one can ever escape!”

The portal began to slowly suck the villains as they tried to escape, but it was no use. The portal was far too strong for them to escape.

“No! Wait!” Chrysalis shouted worriedly and scared at Oliver, “Don’t let them send me to that world! Save me! SPARKLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE!!!!”

After that, the villains were now inside the abandoned world as Constantine closed the portal.

“You guys think they’ll escape from that world someday?” Rainbow Dash asked curiously.

“Jokes on them, Rainbow,” answered Sunset, “They’ll never find an escape portal in that world. No creature has ever escaped from it, not a single one.”

Rainbow just shrugged and said, “Oh well, at least we won’t have to worry about them anymore. Especially Chrysalis.”

Suddenly, they heard another pain moaning sound near them. They then saw Aqualight walking slowly towards them while facing them as she stopped a few steps near them.

Her mask now had a few more cracks on it as it began to break revealing half of Aqualight’s face while the remaining glass, with the cracks in still, stayed on the left side of the mask. The pieces of black glass landed on the ground by her hooves.

Lightning let out a small gasp of shock as he saw what Aqualight’s face looked like from the broken side of the mask. Her face was exactly the same as Starlight Glimmer’s with her mane in dark purple and in the way Starlight’s mane looked like back when she was evil and took away cutie marks. Aqualight opened her right eye, to reveal her eyes were green like Chrysalis’s, and began to glare at the heroes.

“Your, face,” Lightning said in shock and worriedly as Silverstream gently placed a claw on his shoulder and rubbed it.

Aqualight began to explain, “I’m the piece of Thorax that didn’t make it into him when he hatched. And Starlight Glimmer and Spike were the pieces Thorax needed to become the Changeling he is now. So, why shouldn’t me and Starlight look exactly the same? Your Auntie Starlight defines me, Lightning. The same way Spike and Thorax does. We are brothers and sisters who, together, make a greater whole.”

“Then why won’t you stand by their side?! Instead of with darkness?!” Sunburst asked angrily.

“Because I AM darkness,” answered Aqualight, “And I DO stand by their side. I’m the shadow that they cast. How much closer could I be?” She then grinned at them.

Ocellus let out a small angry growl before saying, “But they didn’t...!”

Sora placed his right arm out in front of Ocellus to stop her from letting her anger out while saying, “But they didn’t ask for this.” He placed his arm down before continuing, “To be sifted apart, nice and neat. You four should be free to choose. Not just friendship, not just light, not just darkness. You, Starlight, Spike and Thorax decide what you lot are.”

Aqualight stared to the ground and remained silent for about four seconds before saying, “But... Sora, I DID decide, what I am. You see?”

Spike stared at Aqualight before letting an angry sigh and said, “And what you are is darkness?!”

Dark smoke began to slowly raise from Aqualight’s body as she stared at Spike before saying, “What I am...is darkness.”

Both Spike and Aqualight glared each other for ten seconds as Aqualight’s final words were, “Okay.”

Everyone else stared at Aqualight just as Starlight then said, “How is that okay? Aqualight!”

Aqualight slowly looked up into the sky before letting out a chuckle as the dark smoke got thicker destroying her body at the same time. Her body suddenly slowly disappeared marking the end of Chrysalis’s creation of Aqualight.

Once the dark smoke was gone and so was Aqualight, Spike began to shake in fear while wearing a shock look on his face. He was worried that he might become like Aqualight someday, an evil dragon in a mask, that needs the rest of him from Starlight and Thorax.

Twilight quickly notice this as she walked towards his little brother and hugged him in comfort.

One last pain moaning sound was heard. They all turned forward again and saw Cold Wind slowly getting onto his hooves while moaning in pain. Once he was up, he looked at everyone that was staring at him before growing a worried look on his face as he doesn’t know what they were planning on doing with him.

Fluttershy glared angrily at him before walking towards him, but she was stopped by Oliver as he looked at the animal caring pony and shook his head before placing his hoof down.

He then walked towards Cold Wind, with Flurry Heart on his back, as he stood near him and stared angrily at him.

After a few more seconds of staring, Oliver then said, “You were suppose to take care of Lightning Twister. But it looks like, I was wrong to think you would give him the life he needed.”

Cold Wind’s eyes were now wide in shock after hearing that. He knew nopony else would say something like that to him in the same tone Oliver used, except for the one pony he knows. “Impossible.”

Just then, a bright light shone all over Oliver as it then moved next to him on the left making an exact light replica of a pony. Suddenly, a pony merged into the light as she stared angrily at Cold Wind.

The pony looked like a lot like Twilight but as a Pegasus. Her mane and tail was pink while her coat was light green and her cutie mark was a red heart shape with a cloud underneath it allowed by a rainbow over the heart.

Everyone had shock looks on their faces after seeing what they just saw, especially Lightning Twister as he knew who that light ghost pony was. “Momma?”