• Published 14th Jun 2019
  • 10,283 Views, 46 Comments

Twilight's Sudden Big Tiddy Syndrome - DHeroRedMagma



A syndrome is always troublesome. It inconveniences you and anypony else around you, Twilight learns the hard way of how to cope with an odd syndrome that causes her boobs to grow to an enormous size. Surely there is a cure right?

  • ...
45
 46
 10,283
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Yikes, poor Spike. Gender bender is the worst thing to happen. If this somehow continues, turn him back.

yay a new chapter.:yay:

and Noooo its the last.:fluttercry:

moar please or maybe a sequel and i hope someone makes a picture based from this chapter :pinkiehappy:

9718834
look up Suirano he has made a whole image series of Twilight with sudden big tiddies and sequel would be a commission thing since this was commissioned

9718791
I think it depends on the person, some find it bad, while others would look at like a fantasy come true.

9718865

well im watching him on both furaffinity and derpibooru

just gotta wait for the pics to be uploaded then

Aww man, it ended right when it was getting best.

I wonder what would happen if they didn't cum while their tits are massive? Maybe their breasts would continuously grow bigger until they finally cum? Or their tits would just get angry at the lack of attention and would drive them mad of lust?

Please for the love of FAUST tell me that there is a sequel in the works!?

:pinkiehappy: "Yes, please say there is a sequel for this story, I want to see myself and the rest of the Mane 6 and maybe the other Princesses get effected too."

Please, please, please make a sequel,

‘Princess Twilight’s speech great success! Everypony loving her idea of friendship using big breasts! Approval rating through the roof!’

:facehoof:

She soon gets to the door and swings it open only to be greeted

Login or register to comment