• Published 9th Jun 2019
  • 2,941 Views, 37 Comments

Bond(age) (Re)formation - MysteriousJerk



After another failed invasion, Chrysalis and an agent of Equestria's most secret peace-keeping organisation find themselves locked in a battle of wills. A very rough, sexual battle.

  • ...
18
 37
 2,941
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

Abit late lol, but update?

I've read this in one sitting, I was just that hooked into the story. I have a bit mixed feelings on it though. On one hand, there is no denying that the concept of Chrysalis trapped in sexy bondage and being reformed through superior BDSM power of ponies is very tantalizing. On the other hand, I can't help but root for the Queen and hope she gets some small wins along the way (Team Bug Queen!). I also hope that by the end of this she won't get complete personality replacement and won't be reduced to being a mere willing plaything to Rune or ponies in general.

So yeah... I'm reading this with what you could call a guilty pleasure*. Not because the story is bad or badly written, quite the opposite. I just have a sympathy for the devil. :D

Anyway... I know the last update to this story was quite a while ago, but I hope this isn't the end of it. I'm looking forward to future chapters. :)


*Mostly pleasure.

Bruh come back and continue this story pls.

Login or register to comment