• Published 24th May 2019
  • 10,253 Views, 309 Comments

Seven deadly sins Demonking - Moonking



A man goes to comic con and turns into Meliodas.

Comments ( 8 )

Second option

Second clop chapter off the first clop chapter votes

first option

Meliodas sits down and talks with Celestia about her past to try and settle the fighting once and for all.

Nice slice of life but uprooting a nations founding pillars will cause a lot of chaos...

In what time frame did hevland anyway? Its clearly after Nightmaremoon...

10956855
Blood for the blood god!

Is this going to be updated

Is there gonna be any more updates ?

11449579
Im so proud of you :pinkiesad2:👍
I comment on 5 year and older occationaly :rainbowlaugh:👍

'I'm fucked.' That was the lone thought in my mind as I looked at the door, knowing something else would happen before the day was over. I sighed and patted her back, and she let me go. I threw my arms out, throwing darkness out, and attached them to the darkness. I pulled the darkness, and as I knew, Rainbow smashed through the window. I smirked and threw my arms down. Darkness wrapped around her, and she cursed and kicked as I held her still.

How are you "screwed"? Due to your vast powers, they can't do crap against ya.

"Good or granny would and my brother would kick your flank."

I laughed and ruffled up her mane. She laughed and nodded before she grabbed ahold of my hand. I looked back at the matriarch of the apples, and something seemed off about her smile. "Um." Granny smiled before she spoke.

"You hurt her in any way I will have the whole clan here to kick you into the next century."

You literally can't "kick his ass", you fools. You just might unintentionally DOOM your entire family if you tried that.

Because, he still has enough power to decimate your entire f***ing continent to the ground!

What the actual f**k can you all stand against a person like that!!??

I laughed as I looked at her before taking a step back. "You remind me of one of the few people I've feared in my life. I promise never to do so please stop with that smile." She laughed before she nodded and looked at Applejack.

Applejack smiled and seemed like a giddy little girl. I looked at the grandmother, and she nodded her head as she looked at me. 'Ya, I'm scared of her.'

I don't understand this "I'm scared" BS to a OP displaced, when you do realize that they really can't do shit against you in the first place!?

I mean you don't give a crap against Celestia, who is actually leagues ahead than the Apple family can do combined.

"Meliodas!"

I laughed before I turned and quickly jumped into the air a Rainbow missed a kick. 'Thank god she got away from Twilight.'

Dude, just knock her ass already, if she keeps doing that shit!

If you were up to me, I won't run away like this like a damn coward!

Login or register to comment