• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 385 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Find Your Spark (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Hello, I'm Static Spark. I'm what is known a Cortexaphan Ghoul. I don't know all the science behind it, but we are a rare breed of ghouls. I want to find the rest of my kind and document my adventures like Shoeshine or auntie Screwloose.

  • ...
6
 4
 385

Job Log #003: A Mysterious Stranger

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Client: Sundae and Shoeshine

Location: Fetlock, Manehatten

Objective: Bring back target, Alive.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** No we are gonna help her and try to keep her safe.

You are not my client. I’m letting you tag along to repay a debt. My objective has not changed, however, It allows leeway to help her with whatever task–

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** She’s looking for more ghouls like her and myself. And I’m Shoey’s sister, I count as a client.

**long suffering sigh**

Client: Sundae, Shoeshine...and Screwloose

Location: Fetlock, Manehatten

Primary Objective: Locate Target.

Secondary Objective: Accompany and protect Target as she locates other...um…

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Cortexaphan Ghouls.

Secondary Objective: Accompany and protect Target as she locates other Cortexaphan Ghouls

Tertiary Objective: Bring Target back, alive.

Target: Static Spark

Happy?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Yes, Mr. Grumpy. So why aren’t we going directly to Friendship City?

Well your...good natured, but annoying ruse, put us days behind her. By now she would have gotten passage from Friendship City to Hoofington. DJ Pon3 owes me a favor. Hoping to get a look at his setup for signs of where to find her.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Pretty sure DJ Pon3 is actually a mare. She just uses a voice changing spell.

I’ve met him, it's a he.

(Unknown Pony) Allow me to settle the argument, it's both. Depends on when though. The Original was a mare, and it's kind of fluctuated back and forth over the years. Since Vapor Wave they have used a voice change spell or an enchanted mic – never really got the chance to ask – to sound the same for years. Vapor, Loudspeaker, Homage and now K-Pop have used this method.

Ok, and who are you?

(Unknown Pony) A concerned observer. Static Spark is in grave danger and only Screwloose can save her. Screwy will not make it without you Scarbarrow Grindlewald. Heading to Tenpony will be your end at the hooves of raiders.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Hold on, do I know you? You seem familiar.

What do you mean “my end”? Speak or it will be yours.

(Unknown Pony) Killing me will make you miss your ride.

**approaching wing and skycart noises**

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Hey I think I see Ditzy.

**Odd swishing sound**

Where did he go?!

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I don’t know, but he did warn of raiders. Go flag Ditzy down, Grumpy Bird!

**long suffering sigh** Fine.

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment