• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 386 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Find Your Spark (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Hello, I'm Static Spark. I'm what is known a Cortexaphan Ghoul. I don't know all the science behind it, but we are a rare breed of ghouls. I want to find the rest of my kind and document my adventures like Shoeshine or auntie Screwloose.

  • ...
6
 4
 386

Audio Log #002: Gate Keeper

\\**//BOOP\\**//

Ok, I made it out of my house. I just need to get through the gate before….shit! She’s early.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy**at a distance** Spark, what are you doing out at this time of night? **thud**closer now** Isn’t it past your bedtime?

**sigh** I was hoping to be gone before you got on duty…..and I’m not a kid anymore. I..um…

(Aglow) **echoey** She is looking for the other ghouls like us...Cortexaphan Ghouls.

Shhshs, don’t tell her. She’ll just tell Shoe and I’ll have to go home.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I see, going on a little adventure?

Y-yeah...Like you and your sister.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** You know where you’re going? You got everything you need?

Wait….you’re letting me go?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Maybe. You are 225-years-old. Happy Birthday, by the way. I know Shoey can be a bit protective. You should see how she was when I was bullied in school. I just want to know you’re prepared. Even without all the radiation, and the newly formed city-states….it is still a dangerous wasteland out there. Let me see your things?

Yeah...I guess I have no other choice. I say no, you go get Shoe.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** You catch on quick. Hmm, several days of food rations, irradiated water, lighter, healing potion, sleeping bag, and 150 caps. No weapon? No armor?

Aglow is my weapon.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Aglow is an illusion, no offense.

(Aglow) **echoey** None taken.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** From Shoe’s story I know she can lock ponies in illusions, but nothing is real. Fake things can’t stop a crazy spray of bullets. What if you are forced to defend yourself?

Uuuuuh…..I hadn't thought about that.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Here, take my firepony axe and my barding.

Wait, your giving me Kerchop? Your armor?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I only carry it for nostalgia. I typically use a gun on guard duty. Just don’t lose it. I have more armor.

And if Shoey or Sundae ask–

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I didn’t see you.

No, you can tell her if asked, just say we went New Appleoosa.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Where are you going?

We’re not sure yet, I’ll need to see if Ags can still sense any of them.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Good luck.

Thank you.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Hey, I’m the cool aunt. Just please come home in one piece or Shoe will kill me for letting you go.

I will.

(Aglow) **echoey** I will keep her safe.

\\**//BOOP\\**//

Author's Note:

Screwy is the cool aunty. :pinkiehappy: she is letting Spark have her adventure.