• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 383 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Find Your Spark (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Hello, I'm Static Spark. I'm what is known a Cortexaphan Ghoul. I don't know all the science behind it, but we are a rare breed of ghouls. I want to find the rest of my kind and document my adventures like Shoeshine or auntie Screwloose.

  • ...
6
 4
 383

Job Log #002: Duped

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Client: Sundae and Shoeshine.

Location: Zebratown/Canterlot Ruins

Objective: Bring back target, Alive.

Target: Static Spark

**long suffering sigh** I feel duped. I don’t like feeling duped. I went to New Appleoosa and none of the ponies there even heard of the target. So I returned to get answers.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy**whimper** Please, I told you what I know. She went towards Appleoosa.

LIES! **smack** You told me she went to NEW Appleoosa, not OLD Appleoosa. Who are you covering for? Raiders? Slavers? I don’t tolerate either.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I was just trying to be a cool aunt. I’m sorry.

Sorry won’t get my time back or cost your sister any less caps. You ready to tell the truth?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Yes, I did follow her like I said, but she was heading to Friendship City, not New Appleoosa.

This better not be another wild filly chase.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Its not, get the recorder in my bag and play the latest recording.

**soft click**

(Aglow) **echoey**at a distance** It is nice to hear you say that, but kids grow up and imaginary friends fade. Though for now, I will help. **gasp** I sense the strongest connections to the north. 3 in the wind shear wastes of what once was the Crystal Empire. 3 down south in the heart of the badlands. 2 east in Hoof – I mean the Lunar Commonwealth. The last are out west, but I can only sense 1 of them in Salt Lick City. The last 6 must be out of range of our power.

(Static Spark) **very slightly raspy**at a distance** So which is closest?

(Aglow) **echoey**at a distance** The Badlands via New and Old Appleoosa, but–

(Static Spark) **very slightly raspy**at a distance** That’s where Screwy is directing ponies to look for me.

(Aglow) **echoey**at a distance** Next closest would be east. We can probably get a boat in Friendship City.

(Static Spark) **very slightly raspy**at a distance** The statue of Friendship! I remember go-

**soft click**

Why record this?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** I planned to go after her, but not to bring her back. To help her. Never expected Shoe to hire some griffon like you. Didn’t expect to get tied up and tortured. Reminds me of my time as Hawk.

"Hawk" huh?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Yeah.

I was once told by a client that I owed my life, as well as theirs, to a pony named Hawk. I’ve just dealt with far too many pony trafficking cases in my time. My own Talon Company willingly “escorted” captured ponies for years. Not all captives wear explosive collars.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Well untie me and get me a healing potion so we can go after her.

You seem rather blasé about working with the guy who just tortured you.

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Issue of my own doing. I could have told you the truth from the beginning.

**soft ripping sound**drinking sound**

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** So what did happen to your Talon Company?

Killed them when I found out. Gregorian Grindelwald, my superior, got away...back to some Calzone family. I will find him again some day. Let's get going.

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Author's Note:

Screwy and Scarbarrow seems like a good team up. And yes, that is another Calzone Crime Family Connection. :scootangel: