• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 384 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Find Your Spark (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Hello, I'm Static Spark. I'm what is known a Cortexaphan Ghoul. I don't know all the science behind it, but we are a rare breed of ghouls. I want to find the rest of my kind and document my adventures like Shoeshine or auntie Screwloose.

  • ...
6
 4
 384

Job Log #001: Objective is a Runaway

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Client: Sundae and Shoeshine.

Location: Zebratown/Canterlot Ruins, Settlement of Recurrence

Objective: TBA

Target: TBA

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** What are you doing?

Keeping a log of this contract to save on paper and not get screwed over. What am I hunting? Do you want them dead or alive? Alive costs extra.

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** Well, you are looking for our daughter...adoptive daughter. Her name is Static Spark. We want her alive.

Hmmm, I hate runaway retention. That will cost extra for the annoyance, but doable.

(Sundae) **very raspy** She’s a ghoul, not like us, regular kind. Earth pony. She looks like a young filly, but is 225-years-old.

Are you're sure she ran away? 225 sounds like an adult to me. Maybe she just left.

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** She was asleep for most of that time, she’s basically a 15-year-old. Not old enough to be out on her own.

Any clue where she might be?

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy**sigh** My sister said she saw her heading to New Appleoosa last night.

So one of you saw her and didn’t stop her?

(Screwloose) **incredibly raspy** Hey, she whammied me! Be happy I saw her at all.

Whammied?

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** Static Spark has a special power. She can control illusions. Typically channeled through an adult, ghoul, unicorn, apparition she calls Aglow. Looks like a glowing ghoul, but is not really there. She can lock almost anyone into a waking nightmare if she can see you.

I hate magic anomalies, that will also be extra...and I want half upfront. 387 caps up front, 774 total. Deal?

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** That’s quite a bit.

Well my fee for this meeting is 37 caps, standard rate is 50 caps a day. New Appleoosa is not that far away, should only take 1 and a half days, but I round up to the nearest full day. Then its 100 extra for it being a runaway, 100 for bringing them back alive, and 100 for her magic peculiarity. It takes longer, I’ll bill you upon my return.

(Sundae) **very raspy** Well then, Mr. Scar-barrow, I say it's a deal.

(Shoeshine) **slightly raspy** Just bring her back.

I will, I have not failed a job. Ever.

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Author's Note:

Scar-barrow is a griffon bounty hunter for anyone who is curious. In this Audio File Series fic, there is Spark's logs and the logs of the one chasing her down.