• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 382 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Find Your Spark (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Hello, I'm Static Spark. I'm what is known a Cortexaphan Ghoul. I don't know all the science behind it, but we are a rare breed of ghouls. I want to find the rest of my kind and document my adventures like Shoeshine or auntie Screwloose.

  • ...
6
 4
 382

Audio Log #004: Arrival at Friendship City

\\**//BOOP\\**//

*sigh* I made it to Friendship City. I miss busses. Back when I came here with school, it was only a 3 hour bus ride. Also I had to send Aglow away.

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

I know I can still hear you in my head! But the pipbuck can’t hear you. It just makes me sound crazy. I’m not, Aglow is real.

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

**distant frantic hoofsteps**

Yes, yes, I know. I sent you away to keep a low profile...and talking to myself is not helping. Ok, docks docks, need to find the doc–

(Guard Pony) Stop thief!

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Out of the way rotter!

Huh?

**series of thuds and crashes**

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Fuck, why didn’t you move?!

Um..yes, I will. Sorry, you were in such a hurry and I was distracted.

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Well, watch out next time. Now I really gotta–

(Guard Pony) I got you now!

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Shit!

**magic sound**

(Guard Pony) You’re not getting away.

Wha?

(Guard Pony) Thank you miss for helping me stop this little shit.

I’m very confused.

(Guard Pony) **muttering** Right, some ghouls are not all there. **normal** This zebra stole a box of sugar apple bombs. You helped me get the bastard.

(Unknown Zebra Colt) I didn’t? I mean... I’m innocent. I was just bringing it to her. She forgot to give me the caps for it.

(Guard Pony) Really now?

Yes, I sent him for the box. I thought I gave him the caps for it. I’m a ghoul, I’m sometimes not all there and can be forgetful.

(Guard Pony) Is this true?

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Um yes, 100%. I’m her caretaker when she goes out. Uhh…

**whisper** Static Spark.

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Miss Sparks would get lost without my help. Sorry for the trouble. She has the caps for it, honest.

(Guard Pony) Well its 24 caps for the box. And about 100 caps in assorted damage from the chase. Oh and 26 caps so I don’t arrest you both anyways.

**whispering** Yes I know that’s all I have, hush Ags. **normal** Here you go kind security guard.

(Guard Pony) Yeah, whatever.

**receding hoofseps**

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Ok, all bite, why did you go with my lie?

I’m actually not sure. I never usually lie to adults. Guess I didn’t want to see you go to jail. You would have gotten away had I not been in your way. **whisper** yes, I know stealing is bad. He's too young to do time.

(Unknown Zebra Colt) Well, I owe you one. Anything you need, I can help. My name’s Zim Zee. I know this city inside out and topside. I know who you should buy from and who will rip you off. I know the best places to hide and best way around too.

Well, I was here to secure passage to Hoofington on a boat...but I just used all my caps feeding your lie.

(Zim Zee) Hoofington? Why you heading there?

I’m not a normal ghoul. **ethereal chime** I can project things like this...this is Aglow, my imaginary friend.

(Aglow) **echoey** Hello little Zebra.

(Zim Zee) Holy shit! An earth pony who can do magic!? Ain’t that interesting.

I’m looking for others like me. Well sort of, we all were given a drug called Cortex-a-something before being ghouls. Gave us extra abilities. Aglow here can sense the others. Some might be in the Hoof.

(Zim Zee) Well if it's passage you need, I can grant you an audience with Rad C. Though my owned favor ends there. He might be able to strike a deal to get you to Hoofington. He might find a way to make your glowing friend useful.

Lead the way, and pass the apple bombs.

(Zim Zee) what? Why?

Because I bought them.

(Zim Zee) So? I stole them.

(Aglow) **echoey** How about you share, sweetheart?

**annoyed sigh** Fine.

(Zim Zee) Never said I wasn’t illusion lady.

\\**//BOOP\\**//

Author's Note:

Zim Zee might be a new main character....I don't always plan for things like this.....not sure if he'll be recording his own logs though.