• Published 23rd May 2019
  • 10,435 Views, 50 Comments

The Big One: Chrysalis - Pinkamena666



IT'S ALL BEEN LEADING TO THIS! The four princesses have been preparing you to face off against Chrysalis. To get Shining Armor back you must make her want YOU. The fate of the kingdom depends on it. However, events take an unexpected turn...

Comments ( 9 )

Yay happy ending

10150269
Is it an ending though?

That was a bit of a romantic ending. A good heart boner to go with the lewd. I wouldn't mind an epilogue if not out right sequel to see how things are going for everyone. I love reformed Chrysi stories and I've always thought the changelings could live in a symbiotic relationship with Equestria & the Crystal Empire. Good stuff. Thanks for creating and sharing.

Nice work on both chapters:twilightsmile:

You can’t believe it. The aggressive bug queen is actually sucking her own penis while letting you be the one on top. With every thrust, you make her dick thrust into her mouth, making her moan in pleasure.

Looks like he almost won.

"So, you accept the trade?" You ask, rubbing her back.
The changeling hesitates, before lifting up her head to look you in the eyes. Sighing, she nods. "Yes..."

Ha! Take that, Shining!
Look who is the most desirable stallion now!

You smile and reach out, placing your hand on her arm. "You can stay with me at the castle. You deserve something nice rather than a dark, cold cave."
"Maybe, I like my dark, cold cave," Chryssie coos mockingly.

There still are the chrystal caverns.
As long as you don't overdo it (and bring them back later) you might even be allowed to 'capture' willing ponies from time to time.

You return her smile as you watch the drone hug her queen. "What a happy ending."
"Ending?" Celestia asks with a chuckle, turning and heading to the carriage. "This is just the beginning."

The best kind of ending!


9713145
Yeah, I still believe you managed it.

Good story!

"stick with me, and you'll never to hungry again! Be prepared!!!!"

Why is this series called "The Big One"?

11131258
You find out that the princesses were training you throughout the series to make sure you were ready for the big one, who ends up being Chrysalis. So, Chrysalis is the big one and the "final boss" of this series.

Login or register to comment