• Published 25th Jul 2019
  • 347 Views, 7 Comments

Disharmony's Parallel - Xutiepops



After the events of Harmony's Parallel, Twilight's final words were true as Harmony launches an attack on Disharmony

  • ...
3
 7
 347

A Dead Mare's Wishes

Twilight watched the cult with a heavy heart, the cloudy skies casting a gloomy overcast at the recent happenings. Twilight had assumed the leadership role of the cult after Zecora's death three days ago, and ever since then even the forest around them seemed to share their sorrow.

Twilight felt horrible when she didn't cry in the light of Zecora's death, but as time passed, she felt guilt hang over herself along with the canopy of sorrow that hung over their cult. The cult put together a memorial and funeral for Zecora, and it comically rained on that day, as if the world of Harmony knew they had lost a true warrior and mentor for the corrupt world.

And no one had been happy, half the cult didn't leave their tree houses, and others sat around Zecora's grave and didn't leave. Pinkie Pie had taken over the cooking duties for the mares who did it, Applejack tried helping her, but it seemed Pinkie Pie only wanted to focus on cooking alone. The energetic mare's straight mane and dull coat only furthered the fact that they had just lost someone.

The other Elements had taken up many jobs to allow the cult to mourn properly, wanting to take as much of the blunt for the cult after five years of abandonment. Fluttershy acted as a substitute for the Cake twins, though they didn't listen, they understood what had happened and after one day of not listening, they were allowed to stay inside the house with their mother.

Rarity and Twilight took over the magic, creating a roof when it rained. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were reserves and did whatever they could that the other four couldn't handle, which left them with almost nothing to handle. But no one was arguing, the two had little sisters that were close to being Zecora's daughters. The Harmony Crusaders never left Zecora's grave and only sat in silence as they stared at a gold ring sitting on a cross. The gold ring was something Zecora had put away with all of her other jewelry, saying she'd put it back on when Harmony reigned over Equestria again.

The Crusaders had put it back up in her treehouse, silently saying they'd put it back on the cross when Harmony won. The Elements had tried their hardest to get the three to eat, or at least sleep in a treehouse, but they wouldn't move, and their only response would be the dried tears on their cheeks.

Twilight and Applejack didn't know how to feel, both hit with something good happening, and the death of an old friend at the same time. Twilight had gained the courage to lead again, and to go against Thievery, something her friends had silently smiled at. But now she saw Zecora's nod that silently passed on leadership to her as a goodbye and felt tears well in her eyes at the memory. Applejack had seen Big Mac again, though he was carrying Zecora's body on his back and only brought sorrow with what should've been a happy reunion.

Apple Bloom hadn't even hugged him. And Applejack didn't understand, but she didn't need to, she saw how much Zecora's death affected Apple Bloom and she wasn't going to stop the mare from mourning. But Applejack knew they needed to do something to cheer the camp up, if Big Mac's return wasn't enough to overshadow Zecora's death, then they had to do something that would.

Applejack slowly walked over to the green tent, one that was only occupied by her friends. Thunderlane, Sweetie Drops, and Lyra were all in the same spots as the Crusaders, and were locked in their houses with their own mourning. Rainbow Dash didn't say anything, but she was sure they were locked in so they wouldn't want to sit at the grave with the Crusaders. Rainbow knew they thought the Crusaders deserved that spot more than anypony else.

Twilight looked lazily over the map of Equestria and Beyond, though a map of Ponyville sat in the center, blocking most of the ocean that was just east of Equestria. When she raised her hoof, the others thought she would move the Ponyville map, but instead, she pulled it closer to her.

"I think we need to do something to inspire the village," she said calmly, looking over the small number at the top of the map that had been written over so many times it wasn't legible. But she assumed the number was just a total of all of the smaller numbers scattered throughout the map, and after counting, it only ended at twenty-nine.

"You sure that's the best idea, sugar cube?" Applejack asked before sitting up and looking around, seeing it anypony was immediately nearby. She leaned over the table and whispered, even after finding no one. "It's only been three days."

Rarity nodded. "I don't think we can do anything to help them," she admitted sadly, hanging her head. She looked up at Twilight with crystal blue eyes. "They all got to know Zecora and she's been a guardian to them for five years."

Fluttershy nodded. "I think they need more time to mourn," she said sheepishly, hiding behind her mane with a glance away. Rainbow Dash nodded in agreement, moving Pinkie's head as the mare was too frozen to do it herself.

Twilight sighed, standing up and looking down at them with her new height. "I know they got to know Zecora more than we did, and her death probably affected them more than it did us, but--"

"Aren't you sad she's gone?" Pinkie asked almost rudely, looking up at Twilight with a frown edging on a scowl. "We still knew Zecora, she was still our friend," she fought, her vision blurring as tears welled in her eyes. Rainbow Dash pulled the mare closer to her with her wing as Pinkie Pie covered her eyes with her hooves.

Twilight felt her heart hang as memories of Zecora filled her mind. Zecora was a beacon of hope for the cult, and all of Equestria. She protected when they didn't, and for that, Twilight would be forever grateful. But seeing Thievery try her hardest to trick her, to pull her back down into her spiral of depression she had gone through for five years made fire fill her veins. And she didn't want to be sad anymore, she wanted to do something.

She looked over her friends, knowing they had all forced their ways through their sorrow by doing work for the cult, guilt filling their bodies. And now, it seemed none of them had felt any pain over Zecora, they had simply worked their way through it, blocked their access to the sorrow and now they couldn't open the door. Twilight didn't see the point to wait until they could open that door.

She put a hoof up on the table, drawing the other's attention to her. "Then we give them time to mourn as we do something," she said, watching each of her friends give her wide eyes. She sighed. "We all know we're more able to do something than the rest of the group, so we should do something," she nodded.

Rainbow Dash looked up at her. "What are we going to do?" She asked, her pink eyes full of that loyalty and trust Twilight had always seen in them. And now, that loyalty meant the world to her as she smiled. The others looked to her too, ready to fulfill any plan the alicorn had planned.

Twilight's magic covered the map as she turned it towards them, the group staring down at a detailed map of their old home. They had all seen it on their journey to Canterlot for a wedding, and it made them sick. Though Applejack and Pinkie were happy the Apple Farm and the Cakes old shop were still intact. "I say we take back Ponyville," Twilight said seriously, seeing the group light up slightly.

She smiled back. "Ponyville is a small town, so I assume no one would have moved there over the years," she said, feeling hope fill her again as her friends looked more and more happy with the idea of going back to their old home. "Which means, most of the ponies, and guards, will help us and won't fight us," she said happily. And her smile widened as she saw Pinkie jump up with a wide smile, fluffy mane, and light coat.

"We can get the Cakes back together!" She said happily, bouncing constantly as she was unable to contain the excitement. Twilight smiled back, though she could see Pinkie was just pushing the whole happiness part, she was simply trying not to show how sad she still was about Zecora's death.

And as much as Twilight respected that, she didn't think it was healthy. "Pinkie Pie," she said sentimentally, seeing Pinkie stop her bouncing slightly and smile sadly back. She assumed her tone said it all.

"It's okay, Twily," she said as her ears fell and she cowered slightly into herself. "Everypony here was strong for us while we were gone," she said, tilting her head with a wide smile. "So we can do the same now!"

Twilight felt her heart swell as she felt tears in her eyes. She wiped them away, though she knew she could always count on Pinkie Pie to see the good in a situation. She turned to Rainbow Dash when the pony spoke up. "What about Cloudsdale?" She asked, Fluttershy peering up at Twilight next to her.

Twilight let her ears fall, watching as the small tell made Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's shoulders fall. "I'm sorry girls, it's just the cloud cities have spread, meaning more ground-- cloud and more ponies that could live there," she said, wishing it could've been different. She was the leader now, especially with Celestia and Luna still injured, she had to make executive decisions that were good for everypony, even if it didn't make everypony happy.

Rainbow Dash smiled up at her, standing up and puffing her chest out. "It's alright, one thing at a time I guess, right?" She said with a wide smirk, her wings spreading behind her. She watched as Fluttershy stood up next to her with a small smile, but she nodded her agreement.

Twilight watched as Rarity and Applejack stood up, the two wearing trusting grins and determined stares. All of them were determined to make today a new day, and to be the cult that believed and worked in conquest of them over the years. "So, what's first?" Applejack asked, shooting Rarity a glance. "You think your boutique's still there?"

Rarity shot her a nastier glare. "Oh, it better be," she hissed, her head ducking between her shoulders at just the thought of her other half getting rid of all of her shops. She perked up when she heard Applejack chuckle and only dropped her ears in anger.

Twilight was beaming, ready to be the hope for a new world and a new tomorrow. She couldn't wait, she was ready to be a leader, finally over her retched fear of Thievery and she couldn't wait to take back what was hers. And she was going to do it just like how Rainbow said, one step at a time.

She walked more into the clearing, her friends following until she turned back to face them. "Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack, I'm sorry to ask this of you, but The Crusaders do a lot in this group," she started, seeing the three fall slightly at the memory of their little sisters and how harshly the death had affected them. "I think we should at least ask them if they want to help, unless you don't think it's a good idea."

Rarity looked to the mares next to her and hung her head. "The girls were close to Zecora, I-I think it's best we let them mourn properly," she said, wincing slightly as Rainbow Dash and Applejack nodded. Twilight understood and didn't push it, thinking the three knew their little sisters the best.

"Alright, then I'll go wake up Spike. And I do think we should ask some ponies if they want to help," Twilight said, knowing some ponies would be anxious to do something to get their dead leader off their minds. "Without the Crusaders, Applejack, you go ask Big Mac and Sugar Belle," she ordered, seeing Applejack nod and run off towards the tree houses to find wherever Big Mac and Sugar Belle were. If it wasn't for Zecora's death, Applejack would've celebrated a late marriage, and she had it at the front of her mind for when the cult got back on it's hooves.

Twilight smiled and looked to Rainbow Dash. "You go ask Thunderlane, Lyra, and Sweetie Drops, but try not to push it if they don't want to," she said, Rainbow Dash using her wing to salute before she flew towards the treehouses.

Twilight looked to the others with determined violet. "Pinkie, I think Mrs. Cake would want to--"

"Already on it!" Pinkie bounced, disappearing in a pink flash as she bet Applejack to the treetops. And Applejack just watched in confusion as she skipped her way to a treehouse with a piece of paper with a crudely drawn cake on it. No pony was sure if Pinkie Pie or one of the twins drew it.

Fluttershy and Rarity stood at attention, heads held high as the sun came out from behind the clouds. And Twilight decided Zecora was right when she had said the woods reacted to the morale inside. Twilight smiled, thinking about carving that into Zecora's grave. "You two go find anypony else and meet back here, I'll help if you two aren't already done by the time I wake Spike."

Rarity rolled her eyes as she ran off. "She'll be late if it's Spike she's trying to wake," she told Fluttershy with a wink, basking in the afternoon sun that made her fur feel just radiant. Fluttershy smiled as she flew up to a bridge, Rarity grinning smugly before she appeared next to Fluttershy in a light blue flash. Fluttershy wondered when Rarity had learned how to teleport, and reduced it down to sometime in the Empire. She shrugged it off, guessing she'd never seen it as there wasn't much need to teleport in a castle with no conflict.

Twilight had encased her body in magenta before she disappeared, reappearing in a bland treehouse with just a bed that Spike was currently hogging. She rolled her eyes with a smile, though she remembered he was still a teenager and questioned if it was a good idea to drag him into this. She took a deep breath, understanding that he wasn't a baby anymore, and didn't need to be shielded from anything anymore.

She sighed at that revelation as she walked over to him and used her hoof to shake him. He grumbled something about a few more minutes as he pulled the blanket further over his shoulder. She rolled her eyes with a smile, remembering how he'd grown up in their time at the Empire.

He was much taller, almost as tall as her now, and he wore two new wings he had gotten a few years ago. He had matured and didn't spend all of his time next to her, sure, he was upset, but he was also becoming his own dragon. And as sad as it made her to think he wasn't her little, little brother anymore, she still beamed at the idea that he was grown and could only imagine how much better he felt about himself.

She tried shaking him again when he mumbled the same thing and pulled the blanket over his face this time, his tail falling out of the end of it. She rolled her eyes when her magic covered the surface of the blanket and pulled it off of him. He growled, his tail swinging slightly as he pulled the pillow over his face with a scowl. She pulled that away from him too.

"Come on, Twi," he mumbled, sitting up and looking at her with tired eyes. She only wore an amused look he deduced down to sheer villainy. "I'm tired," he groaned.

She smiled, picking up the blanket and pillow. "You're always tired," she said, encasing him in her magic and pulling him off of the bed. He didn't even try to fight it as he was put on the ground. "But we have work to do, and I thought you'd want to help," she said, fixing the bed.

She fixed the pillow's place before turning to his curious gaze. "You don't have to, especially if you're still upset over... but we were going to take Ponyville back from Electricity's control," she said, turning towards the door. "We're meeting in the clearing, if you want to come," she said, flying out of the room before letting him respond.

But she turned around as she saw a purple dragon with a smug grin staring at her, flying up next to her. "Come on, you can't do anything without your trusty, number one, spectacular assistant," he smiled widely, his wings spreading behind his back as he puffed his chest out and held his head high.

Twilight chuckled and nodded before she turned to look over the cult, seeing the rest of the Elements standing at the clearing with a very small crowd. She turned to Spike, who was still gloating. She tilted her head towards the clearing. "Come on, everypony's waiting," she said, spreading her wings and flying down. He followed.

As they walked up to the clearing, Rarity leaned over Fluttershy with a horribly successful grin. "Told you so," she said, enjoying Fluttershy's small smile back. Twilight and Spike looked over the crowd, only seeing the specified ponies that were standing there.

She looked to Fluttershy and Rarity, Fluttershy stepping a hoof ahead and shaking her head, "No pony else was interested, but they did wish us good luck." Twilight nodded, looking as Sugar Belle and Big Mac smiled at her sadly, their wedding rings around their necks shining in the new sun. Thunderlane, Lyra, and Sweetie Drops stood behind Rainbow Dash with determined stares.

She raised an eyebrow as the Cake twins stood with puffed out chests in front of their blissfully smiling mother. Mrs. Cake chuckled at Twilight's amused stare. "They're going to wait in the edge of the forest until we're done," she said before tears fell down her face, a wide smile on her as she bent down and hugged her twins. "Oh, it's going to be okay," she said, looking at her brave twins. "We're going to see daddy again," she said, more tears of happiness falling out of her eyes as she nuzzled her kids.

Pinkie Pie looked as if she was about to explode with warmth and fuzzy happiness. Twilight nodded, "I'm sure this is more than enough. I trust the ponies of Ponyville will want to help us."

Big Mac nodded. "Yep!" Applejack shot Sugar Belle a knowing grin, Sugar Belle giggling as she nuzzled Big Mac.

"We're still more than happy to help," Sugar Belle told Twilight, smiling sadly at Applejack. "Oh, we get to see your farm again," she realized, tears welling in her eyes as Big Mac hugged her tightly.

"It's your farm now, too," he said, Sugar Belle gasping with a hoof to her mouth. Tears slipped out of her eyes too as she looked to Applejack, the mare nodding at her.

"Yep, you're family now, Sugar Belle," she said, hugging the couple with an overwhelmingly happy smile.

Sugar Belle covered her eyes, laughing out choked sobs as she shook her head. Her hooves were unable to clean her face of tears as her smile was the only visible thing. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you so much."

Twilight looked to Rainbow Dash, who stood proudly with the stallion and mares behind her. They didn't say anything, and Twilight didn't blame them. Their stares and smiles wavered with their strong stances. Twilight shook her head. "You three don't have to--"

"Don't worry about us," Sweetie Drops said with a sad smile.

Thunderlane nodded. "Yeah, Zecora wouldn't want us to be sad," he said, looking up at the glorious sun that Zecora had always admired.

Lyra stood next to Sweetie Drops with a sorrowful smile, though loving eyes as she stared at Sweetie Drops. "Yeah, Zecora wanted to give Harmony back to Equestria," she said with a bow to Twilight. "And we're going to do everything in our power to fulfill her wish."

Sweetie Drops and Thunderlane bowed in agreement, thinking they couldn't have said it any better. Though Lyra looked cautiously at Sweetie Drops. "Was that good?" She whispered. Her response was Thunderlane and Sweetie Drops both hugging her tightly with tears in their eyes.

Twilight nodded, turning towards the entrance to the cult with a determined stare, Lyra's words sitting with her. The mare was right, they should do everything they could to give Zecora what she wanted. And as she looked up at the sun, it felt like Zecora was watching over them instead of Celestia. "I promise," she whispered to the sky, deciding that Zecora's wish would be hers.

And she wanted to fulfill hers and a dead mare's wish.

The small group disappeared in a flash of magenta, disappearing with hope filled veins with determination to spread that hope to the rest of their cult, or at least, allow them to mourn. Though Cozy Glow was sitting by a tree, eating an apple she had in her wing. And she wore one of her most devilish grins as she dropped the half-eaten apple, trotting deeper into the woods.

Twilight and her small group of warriors stood at the edge of the forest, watching as Ponyville was just a bush jump away. Twilight turned back towards the group, seeing Pinkie Pie and Mrs. Cake both push the idea that the twins needed to stay at the edge of the woods, and weren't allowed to go any further. The twins nodded.

Twilight smiled at the group. "I'm sure the ponies of Ponyville would be more than happy to help us and won't fight us, but does anyone know how we can keep Ponyville safe from Electricity?" She asked, seeing some of the confused faces at the name when she remembered Mrs. Cake, Big Mac, and Sugar Belle were never told the names they had given the enemy. "The other Twilight," she corrected, thinking it best if she didn't explain it. The enemies names were bound to change, as she had sent Cozy Glow out on a mission to infiltrate Canterlot and figure out what Elements-- Pillars of Disharmony the enemy represented.

Pinkie Pie jumped up with a smile. "Why don't we just get the ponies of Ponyville to do what Electricity's doing?" She suggested with a wide grin. "Like how Thievery's got a magic shield-y thingy around all of Equestria?" She suggested.

The others looked at her with confused stares and frowns as Pinkie Pie looked over them. Twilight walked next to her, putting a wing over Pinkie Pie. "I guess your reading up on military strategies is going to be useful," she complimented, seeing the mare gush at the approval.

Though Mrs. Cake blinked and wavered on her hooves as if she was lightheaded. "You learned what?" She asked warily, and she would've fallen over if it wasn't for her daughter's magic catching her. Pinkie Pie chuckled and helped the mare stand up. She assumed the idea that her husband and close to daughter figure knowing about military stuff and how it worked overwhelmed the old mare.

Twilight smiled, turning towards the edge of the forest and the edge of Ponyville with a feeling of hope. And she looked softly as the sun washed over the town as well. "Alright, we're just going to walk to Town Hall," she said confidently.

Thunderlane peaked past Rainbow Dash. "Uh, Twilight? You sure that's a good idea? Zecora asked almost everypony in Ponyville if they wanted to join us," he explained, seeing Lyra and Sweetie Drops nodding their agreement. "They might panic."

Twilight froze, understanding and taking in Thunderlane's suggestion. Her horn glowed as she looked to Rarity, Rarity silently understood as her horn lit up too, Lyra doing the same . The two looked to Sugar Belle, who at first didn't understand until she saw blue and magenta magic covering parts of Ponyville. She shut her eyes and focused her magic as she filled in a, though small, part of the shield.

Applejack grinned when Big Mac looked so proud. Twilight looked back and nodded at the group before taking a step forward, though that step was halted as two foals ran past her giggling. "Pound Cake! Pumpkin Cake!" Mrs. Cake and Pinkie Pie shouted in unison, racing after the twins. Though they greedily looked ahead, Pound Cake flying at speeds that challenged Thunderlane and Pumpkin Cake sporadically teleporting ahead. Needless to say, two earth ponies couldn't catch up.

Twilight and the others chased after, Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane racing after Pound Cake, though his strange, unpredictable flight patterns had them stopping every other turn as the foal ran through town, drawing the attention of every pony in town. The ponies who saw the spectacle gasped, wondering if that was Rainbow Dash they had just seen fly by. Ditzy smiled softly, knowing that rainbow trail only belonged to one.

Lyra, Sweetie Drops, Rarity, and Fluttershy also chased after Pound Cake from the ground, though Lyra and Rarity couldn't do much to catch him with their magic activated. Ponies jaws dropped, not believing that the Fluttershy and Rarity had raced by.

The rest went after Pumpkin Cake, who was also impossible to catch as the group panted, staring down an empty alleyway. They didn't understand, Pumpkin Cake had just turned down this way, though they suddenly understood as they saw a filly race across the wall, not even taking a look back as Mrs. Cake yelled after her.

They ran down the alleyway when Pumpkin Cake turned the corner, the group standing out in the open as they looked for the filly. Ponies saw this and fainted, they couldn't believe they had seen Pinkie Pie and Applejack again after years, much less Princess Twilight Sparkle. Mrs. Cake stepped ahead of the group, tears falling down her face as her lips trembled. "Pound Cake!" She cried, hoping some cruel guard from Canterlot didn't have her little colt. "Pumpkin Cake!" She cried again, tears making it impossible for her to see anything.

Twilight looked around, wanting to find the two for their sakes, and their mothers. But she didn't have to as Pinkie Pie jumped up with a hoof pointed towards just the place they wanted to be, Town Hall. Mrs. Cake looked up, saw the general direction of Pinkie's hoof, and ran. The group followed, and Twilight watched as Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane sped by, their group on the ground following underneath them. Apparently Pound Cake was at Town Hall too.

The crowd froze at the sight, ponies mumbles surrounding them as magic buzzed in their ears. But they couldn't care, especially not Pinkie Pie who wore the dumbest, sweetest smile and Mrs. Cake whose wide eyes were full of tears rolling down her face as her head shook, her lips trembling.

"Daddy!" Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake shouted up at the stallion who was holding them, wrapping his hooves tight around his foals. Tears were already blurring his vision as he looked down at them, seeing the two foals his beautiful wife gave birth to after years of not seeing them. He didn't think the smile on his face would ever leave.

Though fear struck him as he didn't notice the growing crowd of ponies around him, and not even the group right in front of him that held the Elements of Harmony. He looked down at the two, wondering why they possibly wouldn't be with their mother and only getting negative scenarios. "Why are you two here? Where's your mother?" He asked worriedly, searching the two through the blur of his vision as fear ate at his stomach.

The two smiled as they pointed right in front of him, leading his eyes up to a blue mare in an apron with hooves over her muzzle, her tear stained face wearing more tears. The sun washed over her and her pink mane, her eyes wrinkling in what had to be a smile of disbelief under her hooves. He didn't think she could get more beautiful.

He didn't know why she was there, and knew something bad had to have happened in the cult, but he didn't care. He ran towards her, seeing her and only her and not even noticing the pink employee he had five years ago. He pounced his wife in a hug, kissing her hard as Pound Cake flew over to them, Pumpkin Cake appearing a few feet away and having to run over.

He didn't care anymore as he sat up, seeing her blissful smile of disbelief as she pulled him back to the ground in a tight hug. He hugged her back, tears spilling off of his face and mixing with hers as they laughed sadly, their foreheads touching. Pound and Pumpkin Cake hugged their parents, making the two remember they were there and bring their foals into their tight family hug.

"You're so brave," Mrs. Cake whispered to him, hugging her foals tighter to ensure they understood the compliment was also directed towards them.

Mr. Cake let out a choked laugh as he planted a kiss on her cheek again, feeling the dark armor he had worn as a part of the guard slowly be removed. "You're brave and beautiful, darling," he said, kissing her again and continuing to kiss her until his head felt light.

After what felt like forever, she allowed him to sit up and help her up. "Why are you here?" He asked, wiping the tears off his face and remembering why he hadn't seen his foals or wife in years. They wanted to go with Zecora after she gave them her invitation, but Mr. Cake wanted to ensure their rulers wouldn't find them, and wanted to be somepony who could warn the cult in case of danger.

So, he pushed his wife into the woods with their foals and forced her into the cult, despite her and his foals protests. He painfully ignored it and went back to Ponyville. He also had Zecora promise him she'd keep the three in her cult, unable to leave in case they'd run back to him. After the months it took for him to calm down, he joined the Ponyville Guard, assuming it'd mean he'd hear more about the entirety of Ponyville and their leaders plans.

He hadn't seen his wife and children since he shoved them under Zecora's protection, and as happy as he was about the reunion, he knew it didn't come without it's reason. Either the cult had fallen, or... he didn't even know what else could've happened, but he knew it couldn't be good.

Mrs. Cake and the twins smiled up at him, and he wasn't sure it something bad had happened at all. "Something good happened," his wife said quietly, cupping his face in her hooves and forcing him to look behind him. His eyes widened as he saw faces he hadn't seen in forever, all next to the Elements of Harmony.

He gasped. "Pinkie!?" He asked, getting smothered by a hug and having tears ruin the fur on his chest as a response. He smiled widely and hugged her back, wishing he was out of tears and not getting what he wanted as his tears fell onto her mane. Though, knowing her, they couldn't even touch it.

Twilight took his noticing as a sign to let the growing crowd of shocked faces around them. She stepped past the Cakes and Pinkie Pie, the others standing behind her as she spread her wings and looked to the hopeful and tear-filled eyes of Ponyville.

The sun washed over the town, and she heard a comment from Sweetie Drops that she hadn't seen the town this bright in five years. Twilight stood with a puffed out chest, feeling the sun bask on her and seeing it as a sign that Ponyville was also apart of the world of Harmony. And she wanted all of Equestria to bask in the sun again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment