• Published 29th Aug 2018
  • 2,245 Views, 131 Comments

A rewritten Past - Zwillingen700



Have you ever wondered what would happen if you add one being to the very beginning of a Story? No? Well, I hope you do now while you read this story about one cute 'little' Fox who will turn History upside down for the better or, the worse.

Comments ( 9 )

ANOTHER... UPDATE...

...

...

...

:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

10632020
I hope you like it. By the way, how's your opinion on the last two chapters? Any complaints, praises of sorts or tips of improvement? I've been not getting a lot if comments lately and would like an opinion from an reader's Perspective.

10632058
For the last two chapters? Well, so far, they're great! They've both open so many new paths of interest, such as the Crystal Empire, the world stones, Celestia & Luna's ascension, and Platnums theory.

I mean, I could probably go off for half a page nit-picking every small detail with possibilities.

For complaints, I really don't have any. I'm not sure about chapter 13, but I ran into two small spell errors in the latest chapter. I, unfortunately, didn't keep track of them as they were insignificant. But that's not really a complaint. Right now, I just can't think of much besides the tantalizing carrot of the Crystal Empire and whether Platnums theory holds any truth.

10632133
We'll see how things turn out in the future. I have several plans on how the story will go, but most of it isn't certain yet. I am most concerned about how much I will "rewrite the past" and how exactly that will change the future since I hope to make this story about 40 chapters long; that's just an estimate, no worries, before I released the sequel. I wonder how I'll call it, maybe "A rewritten present"? Who knows.

Anyway, thanks for the reply; feedback is a huge help for writing, or even just for reinforcement since I am never sure of my chapters' quality. After all, 93 views are not really telling me how well it was received.

10633294
Yeah, with the diminishing views, I think this story is just starting to become old. Eh, either way, it's a good story so I personally don't mind nor care.

Mayhaps a world without surprises, without dangers, or headaches, lacking even nightmares would be a 'better' one, but it most certainly would never be a good one. The joys cannot be replicated, and even a being equal to godhood with perfection given form can never find happiness without someone who has the hunger to explore the world, see deeper, and mayhaps unravel things even a deity could've never seen or felt alone.

this last line reminds me of a line from doctor who "when the universe is you back garden what you have ..is a back garden its just not interesting for me anymore " im paraphrasing but a good line anyway

So……update?:twilightblush:

11796040
Heh, I am surprised people still read this story. While I am not exactly 'disconnected' with the story, if that makes sense (despite the many months of hiatus), like such is the case with 'Don't You Dare,' this story was left out cold due to irritation, I suppose. You see, at the time my writing level was a good chunk below what this story and the chapters present demanded, so every chapter was tough compared to, for example, 'The Game: Aether and Mind' which was, for all intense of purpose, a rather fundamental story despite its lore. Add to the fact that people weren't really engaging with this piece of literature(again compared to my other stories at the time) it left me a bit bitter.

Let's just say this. I'll read through it and see.

11796084
OK,thank you for your reply:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment