• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

Double 0 Telly

Pinkie wakes up to the sound of snoring all around her. She opens her eyes to the star riddled sky. Where am I? She looks around the clearing to see her friends all splayed out around her. She slowly stands and stretches. Her foot bump something soft next to her. She looks down to see Joey sleeping like a baby. Quite literally, in fact. His thumb is resting just inside his mouth as he lets out gentle snores. Pinkie smiles before slowly walking to the neares tree and sitting down to keep her silent vigil over her friends.

About an hour later, the sun starts to peak over the horizon, bathing the island in a beautiful scarlet. Pinkie walks over to the bags that were in the middle of the clearing and quietly pulls out the pans that they had been using to cook meals. She pulls some bacon out of the small cooler they had and starts up the battery powered electric skillet. She peels the bacon apart and slowly puts it in the skillet. After she has a good twenty pieces cooked up, she dump out very little of the grease by the tree line. She sets the skillet down and walks back over to the cooler to grab the eggs and milk and spatula. She cracks the eggs and places them in the bacon grease. After cracking a full dozen eggs, she pours a little milk in them and begins to stir, making sure all the yolks break.

She looks up as she hears movement and sees Tea walking toward her. The other female of the group gets on her knees next to Pinkie and looks down at the still runny scrambled eggs. “You cook them in bacon grease?” Pinkie Pie only nods. “I've never heard of that.”

Pinkie nods again. “Neither have I. Where I come from, we don't eat meat. I just thought this might taste good, so I did it.”

“I see.”

“I SMELL BACON!” Joey sits up and yells. His shout cause the birds in the nearby trees to take flight and the others to wake up.

“Joey, keep it down!” Tristan yells just as loudly.

“Look who's talkin'.”

Pinkie looks at the two and smiles softly to herself. “Calm down, boys. Breakfast is almost ready. I'm finishing the eggs now.”

“Whoa, Pinkie's cooking,” Duke says. “Should we be scared? Have you ev-” He is interrupted by another pan flying over and hitting him in the face. He cries out in pain and starts rolling on the ground, grasping his nose and kicking his feet.

“Just because I have never cooked for you does not mean that I have never cooked. I used to work in a bakery. I had to cook loads of stuff, not just baked goods. However, If you do not want any, you can go ahead and starve.”

Duke slowly gets to his knees. “I'll be quiet. I promise.”

“Good.” Pinkie looks to the eggs to see that they are done. “Tea, could you please grab the paper plates. The food is done.”

“Of course.” Tea walks over to the food bag and pulls out six paper plates and hands one to everyone in the group.

“Breakfast is served, everypon- er... everybody.”

Joey makes a mad dash to the skillet and snatches Pinkie's plate from her grasp. Before she can protest, however, he grabs the spatula and puts a heaping portion of eggs on her plate. He then grabs the bacon and puts four pieces alongside the eggs. He quietly hands the plate back to Pinkie.

“T-thank you, Joey,” she says, surprised.

“'S no problem,” He says, blushing. He turns away and begins piling up his own plate.

Tea smiles. “And who says that chivalry is dead?”

After Yugi gets his breakfast he speaks to the group at large. “So, where on the island do we want to go today?”

“I was thinking the beach,” Tea suggests.

“Sounds good to me,” Pinkie replies.

“Well if the ladies say so, we will do it,” Duke chimes in.

“Sounds like a plan.” Pinkie finishes her food and stands up taking it to the empty firepit and throwing it in. “And, Duke, is the anyway to stop that theme music?”

“What theme music?”

“Never mind.”

The others finish their breakfasts in short order and mimic Pinkie in throwing their plates in the fire pit. Slowly, the group begins to trek through the forest in the direction of the beach, Pinkie leading the way.

As they step out into the scorching heat of the beach, a man jumps out in front them. He is wearing navy blue swim trunks. His skin is as red as a lobsters shell from sun burn. He is wearing dark sunglasses over his eyes. “Are you Pinkie Pie?”

Pinkie jumps up and down. “Yep yep. That's me. What's your name?”

“The name's Vision.” The man grabs his sunglasses and slides them down the bridge of his nose, revealing extremely pale skin around his gray eyes. “Telly Vison, and I want to duel you.”

Author's Note:

Huzzah, finally a new chapter. Sorry guys I've had other ideas and have been writing those. On the flipside, I have had no ideas for this one, so i just sat down and forced myself to write this. I don't think it turned out to badly. i have no idea when the next chapter will be out. If you haven't already, feel free to check out the other stories I've been working on to pass the time.
Love,
Distorted

Comments ( 14 )

Telly Vision, don't remember that guy. :applejackconfused:

Either way glad to see this is updated. :yay:

A beach, you say?
Do I sense nosebleeds and bakinies in the future?
Or more childrens card games, the greatest cockblocker known to man?
Only time will tell.

2329510 Yeah, he's not a real canon character, but hey, better that than nothing at all.

2334485 Oh I see and here I thought I'd missed something. :eeyup:

2418176 are you a Black Butler fan by any chance

2334772 nope well the human applejack is my own fantasy

idea other duelist find more mp yu gi oh cards rex can use spike and stuff

Update the story

Please

Kinda sad I inadvertently killed this story.

Login or register to comment