• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

Giggle at the Ghostlie (Part 1)

Giggle At the Ghostlies

Bonz, what are you doing?

"What d'ya mean?"

I mean you can't just say bitches in a story rated everyone.

"Hey you're the one who wrote it. I just say the lines. Also, wasn't the rating supposed to be changed after the Vagina monologues chapter?"

Ugh. It was but for some reason my computer is screwing up and won't let the options drop down, so it is still everyone. Anyway, get back in the story. The group is busy being scared of you.

"Oh, fun."


The whole group jumps back with a scream, all but Pinkie that is. She walks up to the new guy. She moves her nose within inches of his face. All of a sudden she sticks out her tongue a raspberry, spraying his face with spittle. She then bursts out laughing.

“Uh,” the new guy stammers. “That was not the reaction I expected.”

Pinkie steps back. “Well, you aren't that scary. Maybe a little weird looking, but, eh, who am I to judge someone if they are weird. Anyway, what's your name?”

“My name is Bonz, and, seeing as you were the only one not scared by me,” he looks at the others and smiles, “I challenge you to a duel.”

Pinkie looks up at the sky. “But it's dark out. We were actually planning on setting up camp soon.”

“What? Scared of the dark, are you?”

“No. It's just been a long first day.”

“Well, if you don't accept the challenge, you automatically forfeit all your star chips.”

“Oh,” Pinkie says brightly, “In that case, I accept.” She grabs her deck out of her satchel.

Joey, finally getting his voice back from the original scare, speaks up, “That's not in the rules, Zombie Boy.”

“No take backs,” Bonz quickly says.

“Pinkie,” Joey says as he walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, “You don't have to do this.”

Pinkie raises a finger and gently pokes Joey on the nose, “Boop. I know I don't have to, but, hey, it means I get more star chips.” She turns back to Bonz. “How many are we wagering anyway?”

He looks thoughtful. “How many do you have?”

“Four.”

“I also have four. Let's make this an all or nothing duel. Four star chips each.”

“Okie dokie lokie.”

Pinkie's gaze hardens as her eyes change from sky blue to the deep blue of the sea. Her hair straightens out and changes from bubblegum pink to the darker, hotter pink of the sky at sunset. Pinkamena raises her head and is once again wearing her wicked smile.

“I never noticed this before,” Joey thinks aloud, “but darker Pinkie is really hot.”

“Joey!” Tea exclaims.

“Oh, crap, I said that out loud, didn't I?”

“Yep,”

Ha, Pinkamena thinks, Looks like your crush thinks I'm hot.

Don't let it go to your head. Pinkie says, wishing that Joey would say that about her.
I heard that, y'know.

Oh, shut up and get on with the duel.

As I said before, damn, filly, you're no fun.

Pinkamena looks at Bones, “It's time to duel.”

The two shuffle their own decks and slide them into the deck slots. Each draws five cards.

Well this hand isn't nearly as good as the last one we had, Pinakmena states as she looks at “Blacklands Fire Dragon,” “Just Desserts,” “Winged Dragon: Guardian of the Fortress,” “Armored Dragon Lvl. 10,” and “Curse of Dragon.” “I'll go first,” she calls out as she draws.

This is gonna be good.

Sorry for the short chapter but i thought i would finally leave a cliffhanger. Oh, and I finally have the Yugi/Pinkie battle fleshed out. Don't act like that was a spoiler, you knew it was coming. Anyway, love y'all. Thanks for reading.

Distorted