• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

Moonlit Talks

Moonlit Talks

Pinkie wakes up in a cold sweat, surrounded by darkness. Where am I? She asks herself. As the moonlight filters through and her eyes adjust she realizes she is in the tent with the others. All of a sudden, tears form in her eyes and her hair turns flat. She gently makes her way over to the tent flap, so as not to wake the others, and walks out into the woods.

After walking for five minutes, she sits next to a tree and begins to cry in earnest, her whole body wracking with uncontrollable sobs.

Pinkie, what's wrong.

Pinkie looks around for the source of the voice before realizing it's just Pinkamena. I thought you could here my thoughts.

Only when we are meshed like this. Other times I can only sense your emotions. So, uh, what was that dream about?

Just my friends back in Equestria. I really miss them. I know i've made some super duper friends here but it's just not the same.

If it makes you feel better, I miss them, too. Remember that time we made cupcakes with Rainbow Dash?

Pinkie coughs out a laugh through her sobs. Yeah, and, boy, was that a mess. I never realized a pony could be so bad a baking.

She did have that one good idea, though, add a full bag of sugar instead of our usual half a bag.

Pinkie laughed again, this time wholeheartedly. Yeah that was great.

What about that time you cloned yourself. Sweet Celestia, that was crazy.

Pinkamena, language.

I only know the vocabulary you do, The alter ego feigned innocence.
Bah.

Pinkie and Pinkamena sit there for the next ten minutes, the latter consoling the former, until they hear a noise from behind. Pinkie turns around, her hair curled up again. “Who's there?”

“It's just me, Pinkie.” Joey appears out of the darkness.

Pinkie looks down. “How long have you been there?”

“The last five minutes.”

“Why didn't you say anything?”

“I don't know. I... uh.”

“It's OK, Joey.” She scoots to the side to leave some room against the tree where she was sitting. She pats the ground next to it. “Come sit.”

Joey sits down next to her and she immediately rests her head on his shoulder. He looks down at her and gently starts putting his arm around her shoulder, moving hesitantly in case she tells him to back off. After receiving no objection, he puts his arm completely around her. “Feeling better?” He asks.

“Loads.”

“Do you wanna tell me what was wrong?”

Pinkie snuggles closes to Joey. “Just a dream about home.”

“Oh,” Joey pauses trying to think of what to say. Finally he settles with the words, “I'm sorry.”

“It's not your fault.”

“I know. It's just, I wish I could help you.”

She looks up into his eyes. “But you have helped me, Joey. You've made me feel like I belong.”

Joey blushes at the closeness of her and turns his face away. He squeezes Pinkie tighter.

The two sit there like that for the next hour, Pinkie dozing off on Joey's shoulder. Suddenly, Joey had an itch. As he went to scratch it, the moment was broken as Pinkie woke up. She looks up at him, smacking her lips from waking up. She stands up. “Thank you, Joey.” She bends down and gives him another kiss, this time on the lips. She stands up, her cheeks red, and she walks away. Joey just sits there, dumbstruck, watching her leave, and not disliking the view at all.

Sorry this took so long, y'all. My cat who I've grown up with has been diagnosed with cancer. I know, not that big compared to other people, but still, this cat has been in my life 17 out of my twenty years. I'll keep writing. It makes me happy, keeps my spirits up, especially knowing that i have readers. Love y'all. Distorted