• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,906 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,906

Delivery

Chapter 3

“So,” Pinkie says thoughtfully, “this is a trap card, and this is a spell card.”

Yugi and Joey smile at her, pleased at her minimal progress. “Yes,” Joey replies. “Spell cards are meant to help you, while trap cards harm your opponent.”

“Oh, my. I don’t like hurting anypon- I mean anyone.”

“Don’t worry, Pinkie. It’s not physical harm, it’s just a game. It decreases your opponent’s chances of winning.”

“Oh, OK.” She smiles at Joey. He flushes a little. “These monster cards, they are meant to protect me and attack my opponent?”

Yugi answers this time, “Yes, think of them as a personal army.”

“OK, can we try a practice match? I think I might be ready.

“Joey, do want to do the honors?”

“It would be my pleasure. Don’t worry, Pinkie, I’ll go easy on ya.”

“I don’t want that, I want to see how I stack up against one of the best.”

“OK, then.” He gets out his deck and starts shuffling.

Pinkie gathers the cards she’s been using for a practice deck and shuffles them. When both players are ready, they draw five cards.

“OK, Pinkie, ladies first.”

“Okie dokie lokie.” She draws a card. “OK, I play Armored Dragon Lvl. 3. Then I play this card face down.”

“Very good, Pinkie,” Joey says as he draws his card. “I play Kimori Dragon in attack mode.”

“I think you just triggered my trap. Trap Hole.”

“What. Oh, man that sets me back.” He moves his dragon to the graveyard.

“Sweet!” Pinkie draws another card, “I sacrifice my Lvl. 3 dragon, and replace it with my Armored Dragon Lvl. 5. Oh, and I attack.” Joey flinches as he loses 2400 life points just like that.

The game goes on, both players holding their own until both life point totals are at 100.. Then a knock comes at the door.

“I’ll get it,” Yugi says as he gets up. He walks downstairs and opens the door. Standing in the doorway is the guy he has come to refer to as the hair guy.”

“Attention, duelist, is the one named Pinkie Pie here.”

“She is.”

“Attention, duelist, this is a letter to her from Maximillian Pegasus.” He hands a closed envelope to Yugi. “Have a good day.” With that he walks off.

Yugi walks back up stairs to see Pinkie and Joey staring at him. “The hair guy came by with this letter for Pinkie.” He hands her the letter. She opens it.

Dear Miss Pinkie Pie,

My name is Maximillian Pegasus. I am the creator of the game Duel Monsters. I would greatly appreciate if you could come by my island, Duelist Kingdom next week. There are some things I wish to discuss with you. Please, feel free to bring your friends as well.

With respect,

Maximillian Pegasus.


Sorry about the short chapter guys. ive had some bad writers block and this chapter shows it. However, i do believe this chapter creates a great segway (i hope im spelling that right) for the following chapter. i love you guys. thanks