• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

That Freaky Fish Guy

That Freaky Fish Guy

“Hey, I am not a freaky fish guy.”

“What are you doing here, Mako, get back in the story.”

“Not until you decide to call me something else.”

“Like what?”

“Oh, I don't know. How about MY NAME.”

“No no. That won't work. I mean I'll still say Mako when I write actual text, but in dialogue they are going to call you something else.”

“What are they going to call me?”

“That's a secret.”

“Damn it, Distorted.”

“Hey, watch your language m- ah, who am I kidding. Just get back in the story.”

“If I must.”

“Yes, you must.”

“By the way, who did I throw my harpoon at.”

“What, you don't know?”

“No I just threw it when I saw people.”

“Well sucks to be you, then.”

“Wait, what does than me-”

Mako Tsunami appears out of thin air in front Pinkie and her friends. “ean?”

Pinkie, being the most used to this type of thing, recovers first, “Hey there. Who're you? My name's Pinkie Pie, and these are my friends Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, and Duke. Who did you say you were again?”

Mako looks at the pink haired individual with utter shock on his face. “Uh, I'm Mako Tsunami,” he starts slowly. “Uh, nice to meet you, Pinkie.” He extends his hand.

She takes it, and, instead of shaking it, she holds it still as his whole body moves up and down.

“Nice to meet you, Mako.”

“Uh, n-nice t-to meet you t-to, Pinkie.” Mako looks over the rest of the group, “Crap. I didn't realize the people I was throwing a harpoon at were you guys. (Why do I cringe whenever I write “you guys?” anyway back to the story.)

“Yeah, Mako,” Joey starts, “It seems that every time we see you you're hurling a harpoon at us. It seems you really are a frea-, I mean an aquaphilliac, yeah that's what I meant.”

Mako looks to the sky. “Seriously, Distorted?”

“You know it.”

“Damn you.”

“Just go with it.”

“Fine.”

As Mako turns back to the group, Pinkie jumps in his face. “Was that the author? Huh? Huh?”

“Uh, yeah it was.”

“Cool. What did he want.”

“To tell me to go with my new nickname.”

Tristan speaks up, “Well, you did marry the ocean, didn't you?”

“Yeah I did.”

“Then stop complaining.”

“Anyway, Mako,” Joey cuts in, “Are ya gonna duel me.”

“Oh, uh, actually I wasn't planning on dueling any of you guys until later. You know, so I could stay on the island a little longer.

“Ah c'mon. Tell ya what. We'll only wager one star chip. How's that sound?”

“Sounds like we've got ourselves a duel.”

“Nice.”

Joey and Mako walk over to opposite sides of the field that overlooks the ocean. Both shuffle their decks and slide them into the deck slot. When the decks enter, both sets of life point read 4000.

“It's time to duel,” the two shout in unison.

“Oh, I'm so excited,” Pinkie squeals happily. “This will be the first time i've ever actually seen Joey duel.”

Joey, hearing this, looks over and gives Pinkie a wink. “Get ready to be dazzled, Pinkie.” He looks over to Mako. “I'll start things off.” He draws. “I play 'Alligator Sword' in attack mode.” And so the duel begins.

So the battle rages on four about the length of three episodes. I'm not going to write it all mainly because I don't know any of Mako's cards besides “Fiend Kraken.” Anyway we are going to flash forward to the turn where Joey has just drawn a card and he has 1050 Life Points to Mako's 2300.

Joey grins wide as he draws his card. “I play 'Monster Reborn' to bring back my 'Jinzo' from before. And since you have no monsters on your side of the field, I attack.”

Mako shudders as his Life points drop from 2300 down to 0. “Once again, Joey Wheeler, you have bested me. One of these days though, I will defeat you.” He tosses one of his star chips over to his opponent.

“Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Mako,” Joey calls as he catches the star chip. As Joey is walking back over to the group, Pinkie runs up and wraps her arms around him. “That was awesome, Joey. You had me worried there for a bit, though.”

“Don't worry, Pinkie,” Joey responds as he returns the embrace. “I knew I was going to win the whole time. All I gotta do is trust in the heart of the cards.”

Pinkie releases him and looks up into his face and smiles, giving a slight nod.

The group has been walking around the forest for three hours now, looking for a new challenger. They are about to give up when something drops out of a tree in front of them.

The new arrival is short, like, really short. His cheeks are sunken, giving him the appearance of the walking dead. It doesn't help that his eyes are too large for his face.

The man looks up with a wicked grin on his face, “Happy Halloween, bitches.”

So here it is guys, finally the next chapter. sorry for any grammatical errors. I don't have an editor and this is hot off the press. i wrote this chapter a little differently but i had fun doing it. I hope yall had fun reading it