• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

Aftermath (Before Biology)

Aftermath (Before Biology)

Pinkamena scoops up the unconscious Joey in her arms before walking back to the others, the sounds of Roba's vomiting music to her ears. She stops in front of her friends, who are still looking at her with their mouths open.

“We need to move,” she states bluntly. “I'd rather Joey not recover in the vomit of that fool.” she jerks her head to indicate Roba's motionless form. She walks out of the clearing, heading deeper into the woods, her friends take a second before slowly following.

After twenty minutes of walking, Pinkamena finds another clearing and lays Joey down, his head resting against a rock. She sits down cross-legged, her back straight, and waits for her friends. The slowly trickle into the clearing, giving Pinkamena a wide berth. She notices this and a small scowl forms on her face.

“I don't bite, you know. You can sit down.”

Yugi is the first to sit next to her. He looks her straight in the eye. “Who are you?” he asks.

Pinkamena looks back at him. She sigh resignedly. She suppresses Pinkie so she will not hear what is about to be said. “I am Pinkamena, a darker part of Pinkie,s soul.”

“So you are one soul?”

“For all intents and purposes, yes. We are whole. Though, technically, we are not the same entity.”

“I see.” Yugi looks around as the others take seats next to him. “Why, though, are you so violent?”

“You see, Pinkie had a depressing child hood. She lived on a rock form. I was born with her, see. No, not as a twin. I was born inside her. As a counter to her inherent bubbly nature. However, as I said she lived on a rock farm, and, that life being as depressing as it was, I was around more often than not, but even I could have no fun. Pinkie was all safe in our mind while I grew to resent the world. Finally, thank Celestia, finally that Rainbow showed up and taught Pinkie how to smile. Alas, the damage was done to me. While I was created to counter the happiness that is Pinkie Pie, and make her more... for lack of a better word, normal, the world I had grown up in took that to an extreme. My sadness turned to rage, and Pinkie had to work hard to suppress me. Thinks went wrong and we basically became to different beings living in one body. Only rarely do our emotions spill over to the other. You may have noticed my tears as I beat up Weevil. Those were not mine, they were Pinkie's. I must take part in the duels because Pinkie is not aggressive enough. Also, Pinkie's anger at Roba was so great after he punched Joey, that we switched places.” Pinkamena looks to the ground, “Please, do not hate Pinkie for any of the actions I commit.” A single tear rolls down her face.

Pinkamena is suddenly smothered as her friends all wrap there arms around her. She looks up in surprise and... comfort? She had never felt something like this except from Pinkie's distant feelings.

“We don't hate you or Pinkie,” Tea says. “You are both our friends. Believe or not, Atem, Yugi's Millennium Puzzle spirit used to be almost as bad as you.”

Pinkamena was surprised to find that she was actually crying. “Thanks guys.” She pushes away and looks at them seriously. “I don't want you to tell Pinkie about this. I will tell her in my own time. Right now she just thinks of me as another part of herself. I am going to change back now. Pinkie will fall asleep almost immediately. We are hardly ever switched for this long.”

Pinkamena's hair slowly curls back up and becomes brighter. Her eyes become soft once again and turn bright blue before they droop. Pinkie finds a space next to Joey and curls up into a ball just in time to fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Short chapter. Filler chapter. Boring chapter. Say what you will about it, but it seemed like a good point to get some dramatic irony in there. Also i think now is a good time to say that i kinda picture Pinkamena like Moka White from Vampire Rosario except with pink hair. Anyway. I hope y'all liked the chapter.
Love, Distorted