• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

Bon Voyage

Chapter 5

As she walks onto the deck of the ship, Pinkie Pie looks around in awe at the splendor of things. She walks with her group to the main hall, only to be further astounded. Twenty chandeliers hang from the ceiling. Round tables with seven chairs are set up all around the hall, fifty in total. People are already sitting at their tables waiting for the meal that will see the duelists off. The seven friends take their seats at a table near the stage. At each seat there is a menu. However, each dish has a meat with it. Pinkie looks up at the waiter who has just seemingly appeared out of nowhere next to the table.

“Excuse me, sir,” she says in her most polite voice. “Do you have a vegetarian menu?”

The waiter looks at her in disgust, as if were a crime to never eat meat. (It truly is, I mean red meat is fucking fantastic). “We do madam,” he said in a heavy French accent (French waiters, ha cliché). “Are you certain that you don’t want any of ze meat?”

“I’m sure,” Pinkie replies in her bubbly tone. The waiter walks away with a disapproving glance and returns shortly with a vegetarian menu. “Thank you, sir.” She looks at the menu. “I think I’ll have the large Caesar salad.”

“Very well.” He looks at the rest of the group. “And what can I get for ze rest of you.”

After the rest of the group puts in their orders, Pinkie notices that musicians are setting up for a performance on the stage. She looks at the turn table, gets up, and walks to the guys behind the table. The others watch her as she talks to him. He gives a slight nod and hands Pinkie a microphone.

“Hey everybody,” she says into the mic. The din in the room quiets down. “My name is Pinkie Pie and I thought I would play a song for you. I hope you like it. It is called Party with Pinkie.”

As she starts to play, people start getting up and going to the front of the stage, jumping up and down.

When the song is over, Pinkie resumes her spot at the table, where her food has been placed in front of her seat. Joey looks at her. “Wow, Pinkie,” he says, out of breath from jumping, “that was amazing.”

Pinkie blushes at the compliment. “Thanks, Joey. I just like to see people happy, and I think I contributed to that tonight.” She looks at his plate, which has a large t-bone steak on it. “Hey, Joey, do you mind if I have a bit of that? Now that I’m human, I want to try something that you eat.”

“Sure.” He cuts off a small bite and gives it to her.

“Thanks.” Pinkie takes the bite and puts it in her mouth. The juices taste somewhat metallic, but the overall taste is really good. “I like this,” she says after she swallows. “It’s a lot harder to chew than lettuce, though.”

“I’m glad you like it.” Joey looks at his watch. “Crap, it’s getting late. We should probably hit the hay. We will be arriving at Duelist Kingdom by noon tomorrow, and the tournament will start almost immediately. We need the rest.”

“You’re right, Joey,” Yugi says as he gets up from his seat. “Good night, all.”

Pinkie gets up from her chair, too. “Okie dokie lokie. Good night, everyone. I will see you in the morning.” She walks to her room and falls on her bed, exhausted. Once she falls asleep, her dreams are filled with a certain blonde haired individual.

sorry bout the wait yall. i really wish i knew how to imbed a video but i dont so sorry. also if you are wondering about the lack of a childrens card game, the tounament is about to starts so it wont be much longer. i am also trying to focus more on the social aspect and not the card games. i hope yall liked the chapter