• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,905 Views, 287 Comments

My Little Yugi: Pinkie Is Magic - distortedtruth92



What happens when Pinkie Pie gets transported to Domino City

  • ...
11
 287
 2,905

It's Pinkie Pie Time

Chapter Two

As the six walk into Domino City, Pinkie can’t keep her head from spinning in circles. The tall buildings, the thousands of people, it’s almost too much to take in all at once. Pinkie is so busy looking at the sights that she doesn’t watch where she is going. She trips over her own feet, only to be caught a second later by Joey.

Watch out there, Pinkie,” he says, not unkindly, “You don’t want to fall and hurt yourself.”

She looks up at him and smiles, “Thanks, Joey.” She turns to the group in general, “Now, where can we get some cake. I can’t celebrate with my new friends unless we have cake.

Yugi looks up to Pinkie. “There’s a bakery not far from here. After that, we can go to Grandpa’s game shop. We can have a party there.”

“Awesome! Let’s get going.” Pinkie runs off across the street to where she thinks the bakery is, causing much honking of horns and squealing of tires.

“Uh, Pinkie,” Tea calls out, “The bakery is this way.”

Pinkie turns back. “Oh, OK.” She runs back, causing more honking and squealing, and causing the others to cringe. “Now let’s go.” She dashes off in the direction that Tea pointed.

Yugi shakes his head, smiling. “I guess we should follow her.” The five of them take off after their bubbly new friend.

They stop at the bakery to find Pinkie already inside, talking the owners ear off and jumping from cake to cake.

“Hmm, do I want chocolate, or maybe vanilla? Ice cream cake! No. There are just so many choices. Oooh, what’s this? A cake with chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream. Iloveitiloveitiloveit.” She looks over at the new arrivals. “Guys, look what I found.” She points at the cake.

Joey and Tristan run over to the cake. “Wow, that looks amazing,” they say in unison. They look over to the owner. “We’ll take it.” Again, in unison.

“That’ll be twenty-five dollars,” the owner says monotonously.

Joey reaches into his wallet and pulls out a twenty and a five. He hands it over to the owner while Tristan grabs the cake.

“OK,” Yugi calls out, “let’s get back to the game shop so we can eat.”

“I can’t wait!” Pinkie calls out. “C’mon, guys hurry. I want to have one of the best parties ever.”

All six laugh. Duke speaks up. “Man, Pinkie, you love parties don’t you?”

“Of course I d-. Wait, what was that music?”

“What music?” Duke asks obliviously.

“That music just now. It plays when you talk. It kinda sounds like a very crappy version of what DJ Pon-3 plays in Ponyville.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Yugi says. “That’s his theme music. He never hears it, but we’ve all kinda gotten used to it.”

“Oh, sweet. I love theme music,” Pinkie bursts out. She turns to Duke. “Though yours is a little bad.”

Joey laughs. “Yeah it is. Tristan even tried changing it once. That ended with a wrench to the knees.”

Tristan looks down. “I used to hate his theme music like you, but then I took a wrench to the knee.” (author’s note: sorry guys I had to do it.)

Yugi stops. “OK guys, we’re here.” He opens the door. “Grandpa, we’re back. I’ve brought a new friend, also”

“Oh,” a voice calls from the back of the shop. “What’s his name?”

“Her name is Pinkie Pie,” Yugi calls out as he ushers the others inside. “We are going upstairs to my room, we’ll be down in a bit.”

“OK, have fun.”

When they get upstairs, Pinkie immediately takes out the cake and starts digging in. Tea turns on music, and California Girls by Katy Perry comes on.

“Ooh, ooh, I sang this song,” Pinkie calls out. Then the words start. “Wait, no. She has the words all wrong.”

“Pinkie,” Tea says. “What are you talking about?”

“Do you have the instrumental?”

“Yeah.”

“Can you play it?”

“Uh, sure.”

Pinkie starts singing, “There is a place where the grass is what’s for dinner…

When she’s done, Joey speaks up, “Wow, Pinkie, that was amazing.”

She blushes, “Thanks, Joey.”

The party goes on for about another two hours, the others sometimes asking Pinkie to some more.
“Hey, Yug,” Joey calls out to his best friend when the party is over. “We should teach Pinkie how to play Duel Monsters.”

Yugi brightens up at this. “OK, let’s do it.”

Pinkie looks confusedly between the two of them. “Uh, what’s Duel Monsters?”

Yugi give her a knowing grin. “You’re about to find out.”

Guys. you may not get some of the references if you haven't watch Yugioh the Abridged Series by Little Kuriboh. sorry about that. i hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. leave me a comment or thumbs up if you like. Constructive criticism is always welcome, also