• Published 31st Jul 2018
  • 26,090 Views, 1,943 Comments

Papers, Ponies, and Attitude - Yellowtail



At the Equestrian Border Checkpoint, we have our “hero”, Anon, who suffers through the day to day life of stamping papers. He's an ass.

  • ...
63
 1,943
 26,090

PreviousChapters Next
Shorts: Multiversal Fuckup

Author's Note:

This is a short that I meant to publish earlier. It’s a little break from serious plot stuff, taking place sometime between after 20XX started, and before Cozy Glow tried to take Anon hostage. Let’s dive in this biznitch, shall we?

I groan as I hear this fucker go on about something. “... Like, who would say no to expertly made toilet papers!” The line has been going steadily until this asshat pony showed up.

“Who gives a shit!?” I yell,

“Well, the ones on toilets, that’s why they need the toilet paper!” He replies.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” I yell in frustration, banging my head into the desk.

“You look like you need some relief, here, take some pocky!” The pony reaches into his saddle to take out a box. It’s something that looks like pocky. I look up and take a deep breath in. I take a breath out.

“Mother fucker, do I look like I want pocky?” I ask.

“... Maybe?”

“... Where the fuck are your papers?” I ask.

“Oh, I don’t have any,” the pony says. I feel an eye twitch as I stare at him in disbelief.

“...” I take a deep breath in, and let it out. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” I yell in frustration and anger. I look at the pony with rage. “Get the fuck out before I shoot your ass!” I yell. He gulps and leaves quickly, leaving a dust cloud in the shape of him. “Oh thank Christ on a bike!” I yell in salvation as I brace for the sweet relief of silence. However, that brace was useless. No sooner had I yelled that, a crackling noise sounds around me. “Oh for fuck’s sake!” I yell exasperatedly. “What the hell could it be this time?!” I feel a tingling sensation before a blinding light fills my vision. Almost immediately, everything feels different. I blink a few times to clear my vision, before looking up at two tall figures. I can’t seem to make out what they are, other than the fact that there’s a huge white figure, and the black figure is about half her size.

“Oh my,” the white figure says. “This is an interesting specimen.”

“Should I kill it? I don’t like how it just ripped through time and space,” the other growls.

“What the fuck?” I ask out loud. I look around. “Where dafuq- am I dead!?” The other two figures remain silent as I panic slightly. “Did that toilet paper fucker inject me with something!? The fuck happened to my office!?”

“Oh, he’s that Anon,” the black figure says.

“I figured. He’s supposed to show up about now. However, I think he’s about to leave,” the white figure says. I was about to ask what the fuck that means, but then the damn light blinds my vision again.

“Ah! God dammit!” I yell, rubbing my eyes.

“W-what the-“ I look up to see that I’m in a hallway that looks like a Royal Guard’s barracks. In front of me is a grey alicorn with long blac and purple hair, with his wings being tipped in purple. “Who are you!? Actually, no, the buck are you!?” He asks.

“Um, yo, I’m Anon,” I start. “Where the fuck am I?” The alicorn sputters for a little bit before looking furious.

“Are you trying breaking into my mother’s room!? What in the buck are you planning to do to Princess Luna!?” Before he could continue, a blinding light fills my eyes.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” I yell for the third time, rubbing my eyes.

“... What the Nether?” A voice asks. I blink out the light and see a- oh, nope, never mind, I’m fucking blind again!

“Goddammit!” I yell, rubbing my eyes. “What the fuck is going on!?” I open my eyes again to see a table with a terrified looking Rainbow Dash, and a maniacal Pinkie Pie standing over her with a giant saw, looking at me. Her mane is flat. Not good. Thankfully, the flash happens again, causing me to both feel slightly relieved as well as pissed off that this shit’s still happening. I open my eyes again to see a ruined city, some demon looking thing and a demonic Discord stomping and punching buildings with a swarm of Rainbow Dash robots yelling, “Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.” I seriously have no idea what to expect now. Just as suddenly, I see the blinding flash again. “Whoever’s doing this, please fucking stop!” I start rubbing my eyes again.

“Who are you mortal?” A deep, growling voice asks. I stop and look up to see a sort of human-like entity in front of me, sitting on a throne. The only part that makes me aware of the fact that he’s not human, is the fact that he looks like Cthulhu.

“What the fuck?” I ask.

“Is that truly your name?” It asks.

“What- no, that’s fucktarded,” I say. “But who and what the fuck are you?” The creature growls and stands up. It is immediately apparent that it is taller than me by four feet.

“I am Cthulhu,” it says...

Meanwhile...

Twilight hums as she keeps using a spell from her book. “I don’t get it, it says look at the target, focus, and-“

“Um, Twilight?” Spike interrupts, looking at the picture Twilight’s holding. “Why are you using Anon’s picture?” Twilight snaps her attention to the little dragon before looking at the picture.

“It was the first thing I grabbed,” she says, shrugging, shortly before casting the spell again.

“... What if you’re focusing on Anon?” Spike asks.

“Don’t be silly Spike, the range on this spell is-“ Twilight glances at the book and gasps. “... Oh no...”

Meanwhile...

Crhulhu and I laugh as I continue my story. “... And then, then, this dude had the balls to say, ‘That’s the no zone for me’, and fuckin’ yeets the fuck out!” I say, quickly laughing as Cthulhu laughs.

“Your company is certainly entertaining,” the entity says, curling his mouth-tentacles into something like a smile. “I must say, you are possibly one of the first beings that I have not eaten in five minutes.”

“Can we keep it that way my dude, I kinda want to fucking live,” I say.

“What’s the point of living when your life will mean nothing?” It asks.

“Do I look like Socrates mother fucker?” I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

“Do you simply ignore the inevitable truth?” Cthulhu asks.

“Yes, and no.”

“Do you truly believe in both?”

“I don’t know,” I say, shrugging.

“So then why bother answering?”

“Because I might be dead before I even grow old, so why not?” I ask. “Well, it was nice talking to you, but I think I might be flung out of this place pretty soon.”

“Very well creature, I hope we meet again.” Just like that, my vision goes white.

“Fuck, that hurts,” I mutter.

“A-Anon? Are you okay?” A familiar, Bitchy voice asks. I blink to get my vision back and I look around. It’s the crystal castle. I frown as I see Twilight in front of me, who looks nervous. I see a spell book by her side.

“Did you keep teleporting me?” I ask irritably.

“M-maybe?”

“... You better have money for me to get home.”


I sigh out of boredom. It’s been a couple days since the incident, and I’m back to my usual routine. Lucky didn’t believe my story of multi-universe travel, but she allowed it. Barely. Anyway, I was about to let another entrant in when a purple-ish portal opens in the room in front of me. Coming in, steps a familiar figure. “Anonymous the human,” a guttural voice says.

“Cthulhu? That you my dude?” I ask. The figure fully steps in, confirming my suspicions. This time, he’s wearing a blue robe with yellow accents around his body. “Damn dude, that robe’s looking fleek on you, not gonna lie,” I say.

“Thank you, I had gotten it from this world yesterday.”

“So, why are you here?” I ask in confusion.

“I feel like it is polite to go through this... Checkpoint? Was that the term?” He asks.

“Yep. Do you have passport?” I ask.

“...”

“... Sorry buddy, can’t let you in,” I say apologetically.

“Heh, even though I am the immortal Cthulhu?” He asks with a slight joking tone.

“Since you’ve confirmed it, I think now I really can’t let you in,” I say. “Sorry, but Buttface Sunlord will probably kill me if she knew I let you through.”

“Do not fret, it is a mortal trouble, I’m aware,” he says. He opens another portal and waves bye to me as he steps through.

“... What the fuck is my life?” I ask myself as the portal closes.

PreviousChapters Next