• Published 10th Jun 2018
  • 799 Views, 8 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Advenutre: Dance Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Rarity convince the girls to compete in a music video contest, but Crystal Prep will be their competition.

  • ...
 8
 799

Chapter 5: Music Video: Dance Magic

Agreeing to work together on the music video, The Rainbooms,The Dazzlings, and the Crystal Prep Girls are dressed up for their music video. Fluttershy, Adagio, Sun, and Sunny Flare are looking at Flutter's notebook for the song to the video.

"We can start by teaching you the words to our song," Fluttershy happily says,

Sunny looks at the song from the notebook, and says, "But this is just about the Rainbooms. There's nothing about us in the lyrics."

"Yet," Adagio says with a grin.

Fluttershy holds out a pen, "Wanna help us make some changes?"

Sunny nods her head and the four girls get to work on making a few changes to the song.

Aria comes over to Rarity, and says, "I have to admit, this place looks kind of epic."

"Yeah. I can't wait to start singing and dancing, and do stuff with our feet," Sonata adds with glee.

She does a few dance poses, and slips and falls on her bottom. The girls begin to laugh in amusement.

"Are you alright?" Rarity asks.

"I'm fine, just have a rough landing," Sonata answers.

Then Rarity calls out to the girls, "Anybody else care to work on some music?"

"We'll get to it after I teach you some dance moves," Sour Sweet says, ready to dance.

Rarity calmly says, "Music first."

Dance first," Sour disagrees.

Just then, the two began arguing saying, "Music first!... Dance first!... Music first!... Dance first!"

It would have continue, but Sugarcoat hasn't cut in saying, "The order is irrelevant."

"Oh, yeah," Rarity says, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Rarity and Sour nervously laugh, feeling a bit embarrassed. They both slouch their bodies feeling a bit dumbfounded at the moment, but let out a calm smile.

Rarity shouts, "Lights!"

Then the light turn on in the gym.

"Camera!" Sour adds.

The camera is in position.

"Action!" Rarity declares.

The lights on, the dance floor begin to sparkle. The music begin to play as the girls out of their accessories.

Sun:

I feel it stirrin' deep down inside my soul

The rhythm's taking hold, and it's about to roll

Sun comes on the stage dancing with a smile on her face. Her pony ears, wings, and tail are on her as she dance and sing to the music. Sun taps her shoes on the floor and shifts her arms across the front.

Twilight Sparkle:

A million sparkles falling across the floor

So, DJ, give it more, it's what we're looking for

Twilight begins to dance on the sparkling dance floor with her pony form activated as well.

All:

Dance the night away

All our friends right by our side

AS the light turn on the others. The first light turn on, Sugarcoat, Fluttershy, Sonata and Falling Star to a pose. Rarity, Twilight, Sour Sweet, and Sunny Flare are on it as well. Then the light turn on with Rainbow, Lemon, and Aria are next. Finally is Sun, Applejack, Adagio, and Pinkie do a pose.

All:

It doesn't matter what style you bring

We're about to go on that ride

(Hey!)

The four then holds hands and jump in the air to the dance floor.

All:

It's dance magic, once you have it

Let your body move, step into the music

It's dance magic, and it's electric

Let your body move to the music

All of the girls begin to dance either disco, hip hop, and ballet. The Rainbooms and the Dazzlings grow pony ears, wings, and tails on their hairs as they dance.

Just then, Pinkie appears in a completely different outfit, a hip hop outfit.

Pinkie Pie:

Doesn't matter what style you got

Just keep dancin' on that spot

Your friends like you for who you are

Dance queen, on the scene, superstar!

Pinkie Pie:

Crystal Prep, you got the moves

The Crystal Prep girls dance and stop to do a pose, each of them doing a different pose.

Pinkie Pie:

Rainboom bringin' all the grooves

Then the Rainbooms look to see Rainbow Dash stand on their hand and spin on her head. Then stop doing a pose on the ground.

Pinkie Pie:

Put it together and make it fit

Crystal Rainbooms, dance magic

Pinkie continues to do a dance pose as she spin her arm around. Then stop doing a superman pose.

All:

Dance the night away

All our friends right by our side

It doesn't matter what style you bring

We're about to go on that ride

(Hey!)

The girls then stand on the crystal pillars as they sing their song. Then the girls do s dancing poses.

All:

It's dance magic, once you have it

Let your body move, step into the music

It's dance magic, and it's electric

Let your body move to the music

The girls then do the same dance routine of ballet, disco, and hip hop.

All:

Crystal Rainbooms got a style that's all our own

Dancin' nonstop, body movin' in the zone

Bring whatever style you got

'Cause the party is goin' on

It's dance magic, and it's electric

Let your body move to the music

For the rest of the video, the girls their their own dance movies, and they are having a great time. They finish the video by gathering together and doing their down pose. Some also hold each other's hand.

Now at the mall, the girls of CHS and CRystal Prep look to see their music video on the screen. This means that they won the contest and split the prize money

Applejack cheers, "Yee-hoo! We've got enough to make Camp Everfree look just like new!"

"We're having the summer dance on a yacht!" Lemon shouts in excitement.

Everyone cheer in excitement and give each other hi fives. Now they have the money to get what they need from it.

Pinkie happily asks, "Who's up for a celebratory Aunt Orange smoothie?!"

The girls cheer as most of them leave to get some drinks from the smoothie stand. Rarity and Sour Sweet remain behind.

Rarity gasps as an idea comes into her head, "Ohhh-ho-ho-ho-ho! I have just had the most brilliant idea! Maybe Crystal Prep could use an award-winning band to play at their summer dance? It'll be the perfect way to show off your new dance moves!"

"That would be amazing!" Sour says, agreeing to the idea.

Then Sour says, "Of course, then we'd have a new dilemma to deal with."

"Oh, no. What?" Rarity asks in concern.

"Figuring out what we're all gonna wear," Sour says with a smirk on her face.

Rarity smiles, and says, "Oh, I already have some ideas that I'd be willing to share."

"Me, too," Sour agrees with glee.

The two girls leave to join the others for a smoothie. Once again, the power of friendship brings the two group of girls together, and everyone is happy, not just because they won, but because they become better friends, and have a great time with the music video.

Author's Note:

The End

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Phetiamwantip deleted Mar 27th, 2022
Login or register to comment