• Published 10th Jun 2018
  • 798 Views, 8 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Advenutre: Dance Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Rarity convince the girls to compete in a music video contest, but Crystal Prep will be their competition.

  • ...
 8
 798

Chapter 4: A Musical Truce

Sun and Rarity walks into the ice cream shop to see if Falling Star is around here. They are worried after Falling Star screams at them and run away in tears. Luckily, they know that Rarity and Falling Star has something in common, when every something upsets them so much they want to eat as much ice cream to settle their nerves.

"You think she'll be here?" Rarity asks in concern.
"If she's not then we'll look in the mall," Sun replies.

Sun and Rarity look around to see if they can find Falling Star. just then, Sun recognizes some shoes under one of the tables. Sun taps Rarity's shoulder and points to her where their friend's hiding spot is. The two walk over and look under the table to see Falling Star eating a bowl of ice cream, and still crying.

Rarity shows a reassuring smile, and asks, "Hello darling, how are you feeling?"

"Not so good," Falling Star answer with ice cream in her mouth. Then she puts another scoop in it.

Sun and Rarity crawl under the table and sit beside Falling Star to comfort her.

Falling Star swallows the ice cream in her mouth, and asks, "You're probably mad at me."

"No darling I'm not, just shocked to hear that you suspect them of doing something wrong when I didn't, but why didn't you tell me?" Rarity answers.

"I guess because on how you treated them like a friend, I was afraid to create tension between you guys," Falling Star answers.

Rarity pats Falling Star on the head, "Falling Star, you should never be afraid to speak up. Besides, it's my fault, I'm the one who share them my concept. I'm the one who thought we can pull it off with short amount of time. Now we don't have any money for Camp Everfree."

"Don't worry, we'll come up with something," Sun says.

Falling Star sighs still shedding tears, "It feels that only a miracle can help us now."

"Let's not forget that the Shadowbolt girls are going to turn the video in. I do wish we can come up with at least something," Rarity sadly replies.

Just then they hear Sunny Flare's voice, and not sounding happy, "It's no use, Sour Sweet. Why are we even still trying?"

The three peak out from under the chair to see Sour Sweet and the other Shadowbolt girls form before. They are having drinks and snacks here too, and are talking about something.

"Because the deadline hasn't passed. We can still come up with an original song to replace the Sapphire Shores one we've been practicing our choreography with," Sour Sweet explains,

After sipping her drink, Sugarcoat says, "That's highly unlikely."

"Why did we tell Rarity and the others that we already submitted our video?" Lemon asks in distress.

"So that we can still use her concept. Rarity is creative. She'll come up with something else. But if we don't, we have nothing. And imagine what our classmates would say," Sour answers, and starts to feel remorse.

"They'll say it's our fault the spring dance had to be held in the boring old auditorium instead of on a yacht like we promised," Lemon says, looking sad.

"Exactly," Sour says, looking glum.

Hearing the conversation, now Sun, Rarity, and, Falling Star know why the Shadowbolts want to win so much.

Rarity says, "Oh. They just don't want to disappoint their classmates."

"And it looks like they're on the same page as we are," Sun replies.

Falling Star Nods her head in agreement, "They can't come up with a song and we can't come up with another concept. And they need the money as much as we do."

They then hear Sugarcoat says, "But the Rainbooms have a band. They'll surely have a killer original song, and we don't."

"Yet," Sour clarifies.

"Face it, Sour. We're doomed," Sunny says.

Lemon sighs, "And… I don't think I want to use the concept anymore."

"Sun's statement is pledging your mind?" Sugarcoat asks.

"Yeah," Lemon sadly answers.

Then Sugarcoat calmly says, "Mine too."

"Sun is right, us stealing their concept was wrong, and now we can't come up with a song to match the concept," Sour says in remorse.

Then Sunny says, "And we end up hurting ourselves in the end, especially on how guilty we feel about it right now."

Just then Rarity and the girls come out of their hiding place to confront the Shadowbolts.

Rarity politely says, "Excuse me, girls."

Shocked to see the three CHS girls, Sour stutters, "R-Rarity! Girls! Uh, how long have you been over there?"

"Long enough to hear that you have no original song," Rarity calmly answers.

"And the fact that you lied to us about turning the music video in," Sun adds.

"And that you all realized that you are all wrong to steal Rarity's concept," Falling Star quietly adds.

"Like I said. Doomed," Sugarcoat bluntly replies.

Falling Star sighs, and says, "Look girls, you girls may have a problem with the song for the music video, but you're not the only ones with problems with the music video."

"What do you mean?" Sunny asks.

"Rarity wasn't able to come up with a new concept after you decide to use ours, and you girls can't come up with song. So we're both stump," Sun says.

"Oh," Lemon saldy replies.

"And now we both can't get what we need. We can't get the money for Camp Everfree, and you can't get it for the dance on a yacht. So we're all doomed," Falling Star says, feeling sad.

Just then Rarity has an idea, "Maybe we're not."

The girls then look at Rarity with curious look on their faces.

"Look, I know our teams haven't been getting along too well lately. But I think I have a solution where everybody wins," Rarity says sitting down with the Shadowbolts.

"I know that look Rarity, you have an idea," Sun says with a grin.

The four Crystal Prep girls look at each other with confused look. Sun and Falling Star can see that Rarity has an idea that will make everyone happy.

Sour smiles and says, "We're listening."

Later at Canterlot High, Rarity, Sun, and Falling Star are leading the others to the school gym for another meeting.

Applejack asks, "So what's the big plan you were excited about?"

Sun opens the door as she says, "Come inside."

Rarity and Falling Star walk in the gym while the others are following. When they enter the gym, the girls excluding Rarity, Sun, and Falling Star are shocked to see what is inside. They see a colored disco floor with crystal pillars with balloons and diamond decoration on top. On stage there is a rainbow and clouds around. The girls are amazed to see all of this.

Adagio turns to the girls, and asks, "Aren't the Crystal Prep girls using this video idea now?"

"They are," Falling Star answers.

"But so are we!" Sun answers with a smile.

Rarity turns to the stage and call out, "Girls, you can come out now!"

Sour Sweet and the other girls walk on stage looking a bit skeptic and worried about being at the school. The girls are shocked to see the Crystal Prep girls, and hoping Rarity, Sun, and Falling Star have an explanation.

"I know it's hard to believe, but the Crystal Preppers, and Falling Star helped me to realize that competing against one another was getting us nowhere," Rarity explains.

"And Sun, Rarity, and the others helped show us that winning was the only thing driving us. We didn't even care if we had to steal to accomplish it," Lemon says in remorse.

"But that's not who we are. Anymore," Sour says.

Rarity comes up and says, "The Crystal Prep Academy girls have offered to help with dance moves if we'll help them with an original song."

"Combining our talents is the most logical thing to do," Sugarcoat replies.

"We'll make one epic music video together," Lemon happily adds.

Then Rarity happily asks, "So, what do you guys think? Are you in?"

Everyone look a bit confused about the idea. Then again, they know that Rarity is right about it.

Just then, Pinkie happily shouts, "Best! Music! Video! Idea ever!"

"Glad to hear it, and I'm willing to bet we all learn a lesson from all this," Sun says.

"We shouldn't try to use other people's work," Twilight says.

"Sometimes working together is better than competing against each other," Sonata happily adds.

"Wow Sonata that is… actually one of the best thing you actually said," Aria says looking a bit impressed.

"Glad you think so. I was thinking on a video suggestion, but you and Adagio think it's dumb," Sonata replies.

Adagio rolls her eyes, "There is no way we're dressing up as tacos with cat ears. Or signing this Tacocat song thing or whatever it is."

"Besides, it seem that we got everythin' straighten out," Applejack says.

Then Pinkie cheers, "Then let's do this!"

Author's Note:

The Rainboom and the Shadowbolts are working together now.