• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 8,047 Views, 280 Comments

Final Fantasy VII: Darkness in Equestria - Axel IV



Cloud Strife arrived in Equestria....

  • ...
11
 280
 8,047

I'm Sorry

I've had people ask about the story and if I'm ever going to update it. I talked a bit about it on my blog, but it's probably better just to say it right here.

This fic took a turn that I didn't enjoy... I was inexperienced when I started it, and as it went on I was getting less and less satisfied. Which direction I wanted this story to head to is now completely lost, and I don't think I can pick it back up.

I wish I could just put this on a hiatus, but I know I'll never come back to it. Maybe one day I could start some other final fantasy story. I'd like to thank all those who were with me when it started, and who were here in the end. Your support helped me carry on.

And from this moment on, the story is now canceled.

Comments ( 40 )

You're quitting?

This had so much potential...:pinkiesad2::applecry::raritydespair:

Well.....
I guess I should just be glad you aren't Deleting it so people can't read it... That alone has earned my respect.

Well... That is too bad. I hope one day you do take another go at a final fantasy crossover. I was liking this one. Well, Too bad. :moustache:

Canceled?

If you do decide to write another Final Fantasy story. I hope it's a rewrite of this one.

Well, you got to do what you got to do.
Maybe the next story could be a Dissidia crossover.
Good luck with any and all of your future endeavors.

Pity. A have been looking forward to Sephiroth's arrival. Anyway, I see no reason to track an inactive fic. Toddles.

maybe another author could continue?:pinkiesad2:

2386471

If there's a way to do it, I don't mind.

Fak u gobi.
This really sucks.

Aw man, I was hoping could read more of this. :pinkiesad2:

It happens. I already ran into a similer issue with one of my stories as well. But I stuck it on Hiatus instead. I know of an author who may be interested in finishing this. If I can manage to get in touch with him would it be alright if he did so?

fuck.......I had great hopes for this fic. It's over now though......

2387457

It's completely fine... not sure how we would go about it, though.

2388356 Make sure this story stays up. He or I will copy the story over to his channel then get to work on the next chapter. Not sure when we will have it out though. I am still trying to get in contact with him. Is there anything you would like us to know? Or are you giving us free will on where we are going with this story?

2389503

Let me know if you happen to get into contact with the guy, then I'll let you guys know.

this is sad you put her theme

2390978 aright I'll keep you posted.:rainbowdetermined2:

2390978 this is a sad day indeed. im sorry to hear that after all i thought this was a great story and im sad to see it cancelled. i was really looking forward to reading more :raritydespair::pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

You just took a giant shit on my life:twilightangry2:

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: really? you had to quit this story? REALLY?!

2524899
This was the first and the only FF cross over fic that looked promising from the start, Axel IV captured Cloud's personality exactly................and now Cloud is staring at the Game Over screen. :fluttercry::pinkiesad2::raritydespair:

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:raritycry:
damnit! no!!!!!!!
NONONONONON!
DAMNIT NO!

just watch Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete! and watch the Crisis Core dub parody!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did you cancel it?!:raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershysad:

Damn I came back to this to only see it canceled. A real shame as you had the personality of cloud pretty much down. Damn. :ajsleepy:

It is a shame this fan fiction was very good:pinkiesad2:

3056613 Little bit traumatic much.

damn it it was awsome and 20% cooler then any of the other fics let me know if someone at leasts picks it up again

I am so sad that this story was cancelled... :applecry::fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair::pinkiesad2:

aw why is it only good story's that die yet all the shitty ones live T^T

Comment posted by The Fallout Pony deleted Aug 24th, 2015

2391360 Did you manage to get a hold of that author to continue this story yet?

6354486 Yeah and unfortunately he was not interested. I kept looking but no luck. Its such a shame, this was a really fun story. :unsuresweetie:

6355217 Aww :applecry: that's to bad, I would have loved to see this continued. By the way, why don't you try to continue this yourself? You're an author yourself and the stories you wrote seem pretty impressive.

6357009 Well I don't know. I am constantly busy and I can't even update my own story very easily anymore. I am currently working on something new as well so I feel like that would put too much on my plate. But perhaps when classes end in December, I will have more free time and I will certainty give it some serious thought. Maybe even write a chapter just to see what I can do.:twilightsmile:

Cancelled huh. What a shame.

Login or register to comment