• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 3,192 Views, 202 Comments

Twilight's Travels In The Multiverse - neokiva



Chrysalis didn't send Twilight through to the Canterlot mines during her brother's wedding instead she sent her to a different world. Now Twilight must find her way home.

Comments ( 6 )

"Ready to 'ear about that job, then? Like I said, the request comes from our sister guild in Gridania. ...An' that's all I know. But whatever it is ye get asked to do, I some'ow doubt it'd pose any trouble fer a 'venturer as survived the bedlam in Sastasha. If ye think ye might be interested, ye'll want to 'ave words with Mother Miounne, me counterpart in Gridania. Good luck, mate!"

Once ready she teleported to Gridania and moved to the adventurer's guild.

"Take a seat wherever you like, friend. Our waitress will come to take your─
Mother Miounne: Oh, it's you, Coral! 'Tis so good to see you again!
...What's that? Here at Baderon's suggestion, you say?
Mother Miounne: The foul-mouthed rogue sends me word that an adventurer might be along for the job, and it turns Baderon: Ready to 'ear about that job, then? Like I said, the request comes from our sister guild in Gridania.
Baderon: ...An' that's all I know. But whatever it is ye get asked to do, I some'ow doubt it'd pose any trouble fer a 'venturer as survived the bedlam in Sastasha.
Baderon: If ye think ye might be interested, ye'll want to 'ave words with Mother Miounne, me counterpart in Gridania. Good luck, mate!"

"Yes I know she's my guildmaster,"

repeated and unchanged text

10497458
Thanks for the heads up it's what I get for writing and drifting off to sleep with my gdoc editor open.

and a cute red headed, eye patch wearing Mi'qote with a nice ass, E’manafa

they she have a name and what is the next world she will go to

10497521
Can we get more chapters soon, please?:fluttershysad::fluttercry::applecry:

what would have been nice is that while in the star trek universe Twilight meet her mirror universe counterpart who happen to be the empress of the terain empire with her mate wearing nothing but a spiked collar.

When are you going to update this is getting really good.

Login or register to comment