• Published 26th Mar 2018
  • 1,166 Views, 7 Comments

Little dragon needed diapers - DiaperedPony



Spike has just left diapers completely, but living his normal life some uncomfortable situations where he would really love to have them could appear. Would he be able to be the big dragon he wants to?

  • ...
30
 7
 1,166
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

Certainly a lot of tension in this story. It builds up in just right way, too. Comedic misadventures that make you almost feel like you are in that situation yourself. You just want things to go favorably and, then, another obstacle and another and another.

I'm sure the water in the fountain felt a lot warmer after Spike released himself. Given the situation of the mall's restrooms I've got to wonder if he is truly the first to use it in such a way?
Yet another fun Omorashi. Very visual in feeling as if you are either Spike or having the agony of watching him struggle with such complications.

8879237 Awww thank you so much not only for thinking all that amazing and positive things about my story, but also for taking your time to write an opinion about a new chapter. And yeah, this kind of comedy is one of my favorites so far, pretty funny and tense in a certain way at the same time, that's basically the idea with these stories but adding new elements, locations, situations and dialogues according to the argument.

Thanks a lot again for supporting my stories :twilightsmile:

Why was this canceled??? :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment