• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 4,287 Views, 56 Comments

Elements of the heart - Saro0fdemonz



Heartless threaten Equestria and the Elements alone can't defeat them. Enter Sora, stage left.

  • ...
15
 56
 4,287

The Last Element Part 2

From inside the barrier they watched as Sora zipped from wall to wall, cieling to ground, merely a black blur slashing through the horde of heartless pouring from the seal. For each heartless destroyed a new one quickly took its place. Though for now it was held at bay, giving the others time to rest.

"He can't hold that for much longer. He had already used it to help us earlier. We'll have to stall for time." Riku said quietly. Nyx bit her lip, keeping her blades ready.

"Riku...about earlier...I..." she stumbled and stared in shock as the heartless broke free. Sora and his friends falling to the ground exhausted.

"No time, Move!" Riku yelled, leaping after his friends. Nyx swore under her breath and took off, snatching Donald and Goofy out of the air as the Crusaders charged forward.

-----

Just a bit longer...just a bit longer... Sora thought to himself again and again. His focus was broken by an ear piercing scream from Donald, the form breaking under the pressure it put on the unicorn. Donald was the first to plummet toward the ground, Goofy and Sora falling after him.

Sora tried to open his wings but they refused to move. He closed his eyes, waiting to hit the ground. The impact never came. Sora opened his eyes to find Riku had snatched him out of the air by his coat, Nyx having caught Donald and Goofy, setting them near the barrier before chasing after her friends. Riku landed with Sora, the Alicorn stumbling a little.

"Riku..."

"No time Sora. Come on, I know you're tougher than this." Riku's keyblade appearing in his hand as he smiled.

"Lets show em not to mess with us Keyblade wielders." Sora smiled, his keyblade appearing in the air beside him, held in his magic.

"Its good to have you back Riku." They charged forward, slicing through the heartless.

Donald and Goofy could only watch. Their bodies unable to continue on. Donald flopped over onto his side, trying to push to his hooves. Goofy reached over, placing his hoof against him and shook his head.

"We've done all we can Donald, we gotta let him take it from here..."

"But..."

"I know ya felt it Donald...when he heard ya scream like that. It tore him up inside. We'll just get in the way right now." Donald sighed and watched, struggling to stand.

-----

Nyx smiled toward her own friends and they nodded, Their keyblades appearing.

"CHARGE!" Applebloom roared, leading the charge of the cutie mark crusaders into battle. They were still worn out from helping them reach the seal but they had to help somehow. Nyx kicked off the ground, splitting into three, blades of magic surrounding herself and her clones as she dove into the heartless. Her blades acted as a barrier, spinning around her and slicing at the heartless, keeping them just inches away from cutting into her,her clones doing the same.

Applebloom spun and bucked a heartless back into the crowd as it managed to get past Sora and Riku, Sweetie Belle leaping off of Scootaloo's back, flinging her keyblade into the ones in the air. As she fell Scootaloo spread her wings, taking to the air and catching her, tossing her blade to meet with Sweetie Belle's, the two colliding and cutting through the heartless in the air.

Twilight felt her heart sink as Nyx dived into the wall of heartless. She pushed to her hooves slowly, trying to make her way over to help her daughter. A hoof stopped her from continuing. She turned with tears in her eyes to see Luna shaking her head.

"We all have a job to do Twilight, Nyx knows what she is doing." Twilight bit her lip, tears streaming down her face. Her body shook with sobs at the thought of losing her daughter to those things.

Luna pulled her into a hug, wrapping her wings around her as the Unicorn cried into her coat. The other Elements stood as well, watching the Cutie Mark crusaders rush to the aid of their friends. Rarity almost fainted seeing her sister launching into the air again and again. Only Spikes grasp on her kept her from rushing to help her.

"You can't help her like you are now Rarity. Your already pushing yourself farther than you should. Right now the best we can do is recover and seal the heartless." Spike said softly.

"We don't have much time left Spike. They cannot hold on forever." Rarity argued, on the verge of tears.

"They don't have to." Rainbow declared; she stood tall but her body still shook with exhaustion. Breaking the seal had taken more out of them than they thought it would. Her and Applejack leaned against one another, watching as Twilight wept against Luna, Pinkie struggling against Braeburn who kept trying to get her to rest a moment. Rarity in near tears,

Spike keeping her from getting herself killed. Fluttershy and Big Macintosh just seemed to stare at the wall of heartless. Applejack could see small tears in their eyes though, no words were needed between the two as Fluttershy rested a wing over his shoulder.

"Girls, we aren't going to have enough time to rest. We have to do this now or we will lose everything." Fluttershy said quietly but with an amazing amount of strength to it.

"Nyx can't hold out forever. The Crusaders were already injured when they arrived to help us and are probably more worn out than any of us. But look at them. Even through all that they are still fighting. We can't just sit here and we don't have the time to rest." Fluttershy turned toward them with tears in her eyes.

"We have to do it now." Slowly they all nodded, knowing what would happen. It would take everything in them to force the seal back on the heartless. In their current condition, it would cost them their lives. Spike and Luna felt their hearts drop. The sound of Big Macintosh's crying echoing throughout the chamber.

It shattered all of their hearts. The toughest earth pony in all of Equestria was breaking down before them, his only choice was to let one of his sisters go, one such choice would also cost him Fluttershy. It was too much for them to bear. It didn't help the case when a cry of agony rang throughout the room. Applejack and Big Macintosh were the first to spot the wounded pony.

"APPLEBLOOM!"

-----

The earth pony screamed as pain shot up her side, a large heartless dragging its claw through her. She stumbled and dropped her keyblade as the heartless piled on top of her. Unable to hold the weight of the heartless she fell to the ground with a horrible thud. Through the corner of her eye she could see her brother and sister behind the barrier Luna was holding. Her brother was hammering at the edge with all of his strength, forming cracks in it.

She slowly shook her head, knowing if the barrier fell it would mean the end of everything. She watched as he lowered his head and broke down into tears, Fluttershy turning to the others. She barely felt the pain of the heartless tearing into her, it was nothing compared to seeing her brother like this. Her body reacted on its own, screaming and thrashing as each claw tore into her. She watched as her fallen keyblade started to turn to dust, her eyes drifting shut.

"APPLEBLOOM!!" Her eyes snapped open at the sound of the voice. Her vision was blurred but she could make out the figure of a colt running towards her, a blade around his hoof which he used to slice through the nearest heartless. He leapt into the air over another, smashing his hooves into the back of its skull as he rolled in the air, tossing the blade into the heartless standing over her. He quickly ran over to her, grabbing the blade and lifting her to his back.

"Don't worry Bloom, we're gonna make it out of this." She smiled, recognizing the voice. She wrapped her hooves tightly around him, kissing his cheek. She couldn't see it, but she knew he was blushing as he rushed her toward the barrier. It was up to the other crusaders now. She had done all she could.

-----

Luna opened a small hole in the barrier, allowing Pip to enter and set Applebloom down gently. Once they were inside she quickly slammed the barrier shut, her wings still wrapped around Twilight. She counted herself lucky that Pip had arrived, though there was still one pony she needed.

"It seems we are running out of time." Luna said softly.

"Perhaps I can help." Luna spun at the sound of her sisters voice, smiling in relief.

"Celestia!" The Alicorn nodded and sat beside her, allowing her to relax as she took hold of the barrier.

"Listen carefully everypony. I understand what you plan to do and I cannot allow it." Celestia said calmly.

"But they can't go on like this anymore!" Rainbow Dash yelled, stumbling forward a bit in her rage.

"I am not saying for you to merely sit here and do nothing. I believe there is something we can still do that, while it is just as drastic, will not cost all of your lives." she said to calm the pegasus.

"Jus' about anythin' is useful right now Princess." Applejack said weakly.

"Twilight, remember your studies of Friendship. Tell me, what have you learned from your studies of the Heart?" Celestia asked softly of the sobbing unicorn. Twilight began to mumble into Luna's chest, her eyes flying wide open for a moment as realization hit her. Luna nodded, her expression matching that of the pony she held.

"While Friendship connects everypony together through powerful bonds, love is something more than that. Love is unlike anything else in the world. You would do anything for the pony you love, even give your very life. While a friend might do the same thing; A pony in love would do it without a second thought. Love is a powerful force, even more powerful than you and I sister, more powerful than the Elements. Perhaps powerful enough to seal the heartless without destroying ourselves." Luna spoke for the unicorn she held. Celestia nodded with a smile.

"I had hoped you would realize this. The Doctor would not allow me to interfere or else I would have told you sooner. He explained to me that if I had tried explaining it before now that you would all force yourselves into the relationships you have formed out of necessity rather than out of true love.

But we cannot use this power without help from a friend, though I don't think you would see her that way." Celestia took a step to the side to reveal Queen Chrysalis of the changelings standing behind her. Strange black and white chains ran their way over her entire body. On one side of her stood Shining Armor, the other side stood Cadence, their horns matching the glow of the chains.

Twilight could only stare in confusion that quickly turned into shock as she realized why the queen was here. She whispered her thoughts to Luna, unable to raise her voice much after crying so hard. Luna nodded, calming her by brushing her hoof through her mane.

"So this is your plan sister? You'll have the queen harness the power of our combined love to seal the heartless. but who says she won't use that power to destroy us?" Luna asked, turning toward the Changeling Queen.

"Despite what you think of me Luna I don't want the demise of our world anymore than you do. If I destroy any of you then we can all kiss our plots goodbye." though she didn't seem at all happy to be there.

"Besides, she has an Oath Binding spell cast on her." Shining armor said from her side

"But that's forbidden!" Luna looked up at Celestia who nodded.

"We can argue that matter later Luna, right now we all have something we must do." Sweetie belle appeared near them, tears streaming down her face as she held Scootaloo. They were both badly injured and the young unicorn had barely managed to teleport them into the barrier. Celestia was surprised her magic could get her inside so easily. Sweetie belle stared up at the Alicorn as if begging. Luna nodded, taking back hold of the barrier. Celestia knelt down near the wounded Scootaloo.

The heartless crest was slowly forming itself over a large gash along the pegasi's side.

"I...Is there any...anything you can do?" Sweetie Belle asked through her sobs. Her face had been cut into and there were scars up and down her legs and side but she didn't care or notice. All that mattered right now as Scootaloo. She didn't even notice when her sister broke free of Spikes hold, wrapping her hooves around her sister tightly.

"I can heal her wounds. But this..." She rested a hoof against the heartless crest.

"This is a wound of the heart. She needs you Sweetie Belle." The unicorn raised her head, tears in her eyes.

"I'll do anything." She said, a determined look in her eyes. Celestia nodded, resting her horn against Sweetie Belle's

-----

Luna watched as her sisters magic surrounded the young unicorn.

"Good luck Sweetie Belle." She turned her attention toward Chrysalis.

"We have to do this now while we still have a chance. Chrysalis, stand at the center. Spike, grab Rarity. Fluttershy please bring Macintosh over here, Applebloom will survive, her heart is strong. Pip please bring her into the circle as well. Everypony else, you know what to do." They all nodded, standing in a circle around Chrysalis. Cadence and Shining Armor walked circles around her, like sharks ready to attack.

Twilight calmed herself enough to focus her magic, Luna's gentle hold on her helping her to sink into a sea of calm. A magical glow surrounded everypony in the circle, each pony clinging to the one that made them feel special.

Twilight cast her eyes around the circle. Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Braeburn, Fluttershy and Big Macintosh, Rarity and Spike, Applebloom and Pip, Scootaloo and Sweetie belle. Her eyes stopped on Luna, a small smile on her face.

Me and the Princess... she stared into Luna's eyes as their magic flowed through the circle, their power amplified by each couple it passed through, finally reaching Cadence and her brother. The glow as almost like a small sun now as it bounced between Cadence and Shining armor, flooding over Chrysalis who stood at the heart of their circle. Her horn began to glow brightly, her eyes swallowed by a white light.

-----

Nyx stood just behind Sora and Riku. The three were spent. Goofy and Donald had passed out from exhaustion after trying to jump back into the fight. Scootaloo had been badly injured and just barely rescued by Sweetie Belle. She didn't even want to think of how badly injured they were or Applebloom. All she could do was hope they would be alright. But now it was just the three of them. Nyx looked at Riku who grinned a little, then to Sora who gave her a goofy smile. She sighed a little and turned her attention back to the heartless.

"It was nice knowing you two...You've been good friends to me." Nyx said, smacking a heartless back into the crowd with her wing.

"But this can't go on forver and the two of you are needed on other worlds. You two need each other. Kairi needs you."

"Nyx...what are you saying? Riku asked, slashing with his keyblade to knock back a few heartless.

"I'm saying you guys need to run for it. I've got a way to hold them off for a few minutes more. You know you're both spent, we're just barely holding out now." Her voice held more strength than she could muster at that moment.

"We're not just gonna leave you Nyx, we just gotta buy them a little more time." Sora tried to argue, bucking a few heartless back into the crowd. It seemed never-ending at this point. The more they threw back, the more that climbed out.

"Sora's right Nyx, remember what you told me? 'Your friends need you' how would the others feel if they lost you?" Nyx sighed a little, having her own words thrown back at her.

"Think about it Nyx, what about Twilight? what about the Crusaders?" Sora asked her as they continued to fend of the heartless. They were slowing down though and a few almost made it past them. Nyx yelled out in pain as a pegasi heartless smashed its hooves into her head, flying toward the barrier.

"ITS HEADED FOR THE BARRIER!" she couldn't stop to get the heartless, soon more were reaching for the barrier. Before reaching it a gray blur slammed into the first, zipping back to slam another into the wall, bouncing about frantically. It was moving so fast Nyx couldn't tell what it was, only the arrival of a certain brown stallion explained what was going on.

"Don't give up just yet Nyx." a familiar voice called out

Riku laughed a little.

"Doc? is that you?" Riku asked with a smile.

"Its a pleasure to see you again as well Riku, though pleasantries will have to wait til another time. Ditzy's Sugar Rush will only last for a few more minutes at best. We've got work to do, they will have the seal up any minute now, we need to push back all the heartless or else this will all be for nothing." They nodded and Sora smiled.

"Hey Nyx, remember how the crusaders combined their power?" Riku and Nyx each raised an eyebrow, slowly catching on.

"Its worth a shot." Riku said, holding out his keyblade. Nyx rested her horn against it, Sora doing the same. A bright light spread from Sora to Riku's keyblade and Nyx's horn, swallowing the three of them.

The wall of heartless shook and stepped back a bit as the light began to fade. An Alicorn easily taller than Celestia grinned at the wall, a keyblade of light and a keyblade of darkness swirling around it. Its eyes were two large orbs of pure white, its mane a large pattern of stars that flowed through the air like a thin curtain. Its coat as dark as an Eclipse. Two keyblade's crossed over a Large purple shield graced the Alicorn's flank.

"Together we can do this!" its voice echoed that of the three it was made of. They all moved as one, their thoughts melding into one another. The Doctor caught Ditzy as her Sugar Rush wore off. The Alicorn slammed its hooves into the ground, a wall of flame appearing before the heartless, forcing them back. more pillars of flame continued to rush toward the wall of heartless, forcing it to dance backwards. A few brave heartless tried to rush through the flame only to be stopped by one of the Floating Blades.

Whoa Nyx, who knew you had that kind of power? Sora asked bringing a smile to the Alicorn's face.

Well...I was once Nightmare Moon...

Yea...we heard about that. Riku and Sora thought together. With their combined might, the tide was easily turned until a gut wrenching pain tore through them. The form broke and Nyx stumbled forward, her head spinning.

She continued to stumble forward, seeing the heartless almost far enough back. She struggled with her last bit of magic and flung them into the hole before collapsing.

"NYX!" Riku screamed, rushing to her side. Sora smiled a little, seeing that she was still breathing. He lifted his keyblade and Riku's in his magic.

"I'll hold them off Riku." He said. Riku nodded and lifted Nyx in his arms, rushing to the barrier.

"Thanks Sora."

-----

Scootaloo looked around herself, seeing nothing but darkness.

"Belle? Bloom? Nyx? Where is everypony?!" she called out to the darkness, silence being her only answer. She lowered her head, tears stinging her eyes. She sank to the ground as overwhelming dread flooded over her.

"Am I...dead? I couldn't save Belle...Am I really that useless?" the tears flowed freely know, the darkness around her seeming to agree with her.

"I am useless...I couldn't save my parents...and now Belle is probably dead and its all my fault...I couldn't protect her...I'm just useless." she lay there in the darkness, letting it close around her. She closed her eyes, having already accepted her fate.

"Quit being an idiot Scoots." Scootaloo jumped in terror as the voice rang inside of her mind. She sat up to see her mother and father.

"m...mom? Dad?" they nodded.

"w...what are you doing here?"

"We're here to help you." her father said.

"You can't just give up." Her mother said, sitting beside her.

"but...I messed up..." her father chuckled, resting his wing over her shoulder.

"No you haven't. You're a tough girl Scootaloo and you've been through so much. You have friends, and someone who loves you." her mother smiled.

"In fact, I think I see her coming right now." Scootaloo raised her head and gasped, seeing Sweetie Belle running towards her, the darkness seeming to fade away as the unicorn came closer.

"I...Is this real? Am I just imagining this?" she looked around to see her parents were gone, gasping as Sweetie Belle tackled her to the ground.

"Belle?! oh please tell me you're not dead too." the unicorn giggled and held her close.

"No Scoots. I'm not dead and neither are you." The pegasi sighed in relief, wrapping her hooves tightly around the unicorn.

That's right...Belle loves me... she smiled and blinked as she found herself laying on her side, sweetie Belle standing over her, her horn cracked slightly.

"B...Belle! your horn!" Sweetie bell shook her head and hugged her tightly.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is your ok."

"Belle...yo...you would give up your horn for me?"

"Of course I would. You mean everything to me Scoots..." the two held one another, the glow of the circle enveloping them.

-----

Twilight shook with fear as Riku entered the barrier holding Nyx. He sat her down near the unicorn and sat down.

"Do not worry, she is alive." Luna explained, barely calming Twilight. Nyx opened her eyes, seeing only Riku, she smiled.

"Riku...I...I wanted...t...to tell you something..." she said weakly.

"Just save your strength Nyx."

"No...I need to say it now...I used up all my magic...Alicorns can't survive without magic..." she winced as a jolt of pain ran through her body.

"Riku...b...before I die...I wanted...to tell you..." she raised her hoof, setting it in his lap.

"That...I love you..." she smiled as the words left her mouth, her eyes falling shut and her breathing slowing. Riku grabbed her hoof, tears in his eyes.

"Nyx..." he threw his arms around her.

"If magic is what you need, then take mine." he began to glow, his magic flowing into the Alicorn's body.

"Riku, what are you doing?!" Luna asked in shock. He only smiled and shut his eyes tightly, filling Nyx's body with every last bit of magic he could muster. The glow of the circle wrapped around the two, chrysalis gasped as this new bit of magic slammed into her.

"I...can't...hold it!" she screamed in pain, her legs shaking.

"Do it now!" Luna screamed. Chrysalis focused the glow into the tip of her horn, letting it explode and slam into the wall in front of them, the barrier dropping. Slowly the wall began to reform itself, slamming into the ground with a loud thud. The keyhole spread across its features, Sora quickly raising the keyblade's he held. A beam of light flew from each blade, a loud locking sound ringing throughout the hall. Sora stared at the seal for a moment, breaking into a fit of laughter.

"WE DID IT!" his happiness fell on deaf ears as all turned toward Riku and Nyx. They were still covered in the white glow, only the shapes of their bodies visible. Nyx's eyes slowly began to open once more, Riku's body fading slightly. He smiled at her.

"Hey, welcome back." he said softly. Nyx rested a hoof on his cheek.

"R...Riku? A...Am I..." he shook his head.

"No, you're not dead." Riku's body continued to fade away as he held her. Sora rushed over to his friend.

"Riku!" He smiled at his friend.

"Hey Sora. Sorry I couldn't keep my promise..." Sora shook his head, looking to Luna.

"Is there anything we can do?" Luna tried to think, though it was Twilight who spoke up.

"Sora, your friend Donald, can he cast that spell on others?"

"spell? Oh! Donald!" Donald stumbled over with Goofy's help.

"Can you cast that spell on Riku?" He asked, Riku's arm had already faded away.

"Which spell?!" the unicorn demanded.

"You know! the one that makes us like this!" Donald nodded.

"I can try." Donald closed his eyes, letting his magic flow around the room, clinging to the bits of magic that still hung in the air. His magic reached for Riku, tearing him to pieces, all eyes watched in shock as the bits slowly began to reform in front of Nyx, still shrouded in white. Slowly the form began to take shape and collapsed on the ground. Donald smiled a little to himself.

"See? I told ya I could do it" the unicorn beamed, lost in his pride. Celestia smiled at all of them.

"It seems you and your friends have saved us yet again Twilight. Equestria is now safe from the threat of the heartless."

She turned to Chrysalis, the chains still bound tightly around her.

"Now you will set me free, right? that was our deal!" She demanded, the chains tightening around her.

"I made no such deal with you. I had to force you to come along. But I will remove the spell. Know this though, should you ever return to these lands with the intention to take over Canterlot I will not hesitate to use another spell such as this."

The chains shattered and the Queen ran, taking to the sky and flying far away from Canterlot. She would have her revenge someday, but it would not be today. Luna stared at her sister.

"Practicing Forbidden Spells Tia?" she asked. Celestia sighed.

"I did not have a choice sister. Would you rather have lost Twilight as well as the other Elements?" Luna tried to argue but realized that there really had been no choice. She smiled.

"Very well Tia, but if you are allowed such a spell then allow me one as well."

"What do you mean Luna? Celestia asked, somewhat surprised. Luna turned to Twilight with a small blush on her face.

"Twilight...if there were a way for you to stay with me...would you accept it?" Twilight looked up at Luna and nodded without a second thought. Luna rested her horn against Twilight's, its glow swallowing them. Luna's wings shrunk slightly as did the rest of her body. Collective gasps filled the room as the glow faded. Twilight blinked, a bit dazed from the spell. She felt something on her back and turned, her eyes wide as she found wings!

"W...Wings?" Twilight asked, looking back at Luna. The Alicorn was about her height now and smiled.

"Luna...we swore we would never use that spell again." Celestia spoke softly.

"And you swore never to use another forbidden spell. We are even sister."

"I don't understand. You turned me into a pegasus?" Luna laughed a little and shook her head.

"No Twilight. I gave up some of my magic, to turn you into an Alicorn." Twilight reached a hoof toward her horn, finding it was still there.

"s...so...I'm..." Luna nodded. Twilight blushed bright red and fainted.

-----

EPILOGUE

Riku groaned in pain as his eyes opened slowly.

"I'm not dead?" he thought aloud.

"No, but the next time you do something that stupid I might have to kill you myself." Nyx said from beside him. He jumped in surprise, falling out of the bed.

"ow...my head..." He put his hand to his head and stared at it for a moment. Instead of a hand, he found a hoof. He tried to stand and stumbled, falling to all fours.

"what the..." he looked at himself and Nyx lowered her head.

"It was the only way for us to save you. Using some of my magic and Donald's spell we managed to piece you back together. But this was all we could do..." He smiled and turned back to her.

"Its fine Nyx. I'm just glad you're alive." she blushed bright red as he sat beside her.

"This is gonna take some getting used to." Sora chuckled from across the room.

"You'll figure it out eventually Riku." Riku sighed, of course Sora would be in the room to ruin the moment. Nyx rolled her eyes and kissed Riku's cheek, making him blush. Sora, Goofy, and Donald burst into laughter.

"Hey!" Riku yelled, the three instantly silenced, though they were stifling their giggles.

"So Riku, when should we leave to go find Kairi?" Sora asked. Riku looked at him for a moment, then back at Nyx.

"I'm sorry Sora, but I'm not leaving." the three across the room stared at him for a moment.

"WHAT?!" they all asked together.

"I'm not leaving. I'm gonna stay here. The organization is still out there and its obvious they are targeting this world and probably others as well. I can stay here and keep this place safe and..." he turned to Nyx.

"I can be here with Nyx..." the Alicorn blushed, wrapping her hooves around him. Sora smiled.

"Alright Riku. I guess we'll always know where you are and we can visit sometime." Sora said with a laugh. He walked over and hugged him tightly.

"We're gonna miss you Riku."

"Hey, you're a big boy now Sora, you don't need me anymore. Now go on, go find Kairi. I'll be waiting here for you guys." Sora nodded, saying his last goodbyes as he and his friends left.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Nyx held a necklace in her magic, smiling at him.

"Whats this?" he asked as she placed it around his neck. At the end sat an onyx stone in the shape of a heart. Nyx wore the other half around her neck, the stone pure white.

"Its our Element Riku. When you sacrificed yourself for me, it appeared."

"Our Element?" she nodded and rested her head against him.

"The Element of Love."

Comments ( 34 )

Im mostly reading this cause its a Kingdom Hearts crossover and I almost missed it if I didn't start trying to crush a fly on the screen and saw the word keyblade. Lets see what your doing different cause it sounds intriguing.

967082 To be perfectly honest this story was born because of youtube and deviantart. I saw an MLP Glitch remix of Dearly Beloved and a pic of Pony Sora with a keyblade and thought "well damn I could write that" and thus Elements of the Heart was born. The story mostly wrote itself with me just guiding it along and cutting it off for a new chapter to start. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

969171 I have it posted on my deviantart and decided to finally post it here, I was holding it back because I didn't want to post it without any cover-art. I hope to be able to add some to it as soon as I can commission someone for it.

Since Reign of Discord is going to be reposted I wanna ask How many years does this take place after Season 2.

982689 Reign of Discord is waaay before all of that. In this story the Cutie Mark crusaders are now about teens/young adults, Spike has grown a bit (fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/142/d/c/commission_for_saro0fd3monz_by_asdflove-d50r76h.png here is a picture of Spike and Rarity and what they look like in this story. The two others in the picture are their children Amethyst and Emerald, though I had an artist redraw them for me like this - fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/172/8/f/oc_request_dragon_ponies__by_sweetchiomlp-d54b75q.png But they don't become important until later on in New Beginnings)

I haven't really decided on exactly how many years have passed, But its been at the very least three to five years.

989326 Meh pacing isn't really on my mind. I just want to tell a simple story and with my work schedule I don't have the sleep nor brain power needed to properly pace this story as I would have been able to do before. At some point I will most likely come back to this and toss in a ton of details and space out the chapters better. For now I'm just telling a story.

998282 So because you know nothing about it you have to hate it? So since i know nothing about you I have to hate you? By your logic that all makes sense.

1212943 If you like this then keep an eye on "New beginnings" the sequel to this story, though the current chapters may not reveal it, the story is still heavily tied to the heartless and there will still be need for the Keyblades. New beginnings also gives us some insight into the time before Nightmare Moon and will be tied to the soon to be posted story Reign of Discord and later on Celestia's Nightmare which is still having names juggled around.

1212970 I do regret to say that in this story we don't see Luna's Keyblade or Celestia's. This story was a bit rushed and needs to be fleshed out with more details. Right now its just the bare-bones of the story I wanted to write and I will be coming back to it later. But I do promise you will have an opportunity to see her in action in my other stories.

1219119 Sorry, totally forgot to put that on this one, I have it posted like that on Deviantart XD i'm gonna fix it now. Thanks for the feedback!

1227922 Lol, that scene pretty much wrote itself. I hadn't planned for it to happen when I started this story. As I wrote it (mostly rushed) it all just happened. Ima be going back over this whole thing when I have time and fixing the whole 'rushed' issue.

1553339 Yea I noticed them, this story was rushed and needs to be rewritten with better details and a slower pace. I just don't have time to do it right now. Everything that happens in the story is still going to happen, its just going to be written better is all.

2844204
1) This story is only an idea, written in a rush due to lack of time or energy due to an asinine work schedule, details are being poured into it and it is being rewritten with those details added.

2)Riku is the reason that Sora finds his way to Equestria. His location is explained later on

3) Sora explains it to Twilight with the Doctors help (it wasn't outright said, it was posted something along the lines of "Sora explained it" because again it was rushed) Then it is explained once again back at the treehouse in the same manner of "Sora explained it" because the story was rushed and being fixed.

4) I didn't need to pour an explanation of EVERY SINGLE FORM. I only needed the basics because I thought out the scene as a way of Sora explaining it to them. He wouldn't go into intricate detail about such things as the Final Form (though it might be something I change, he is older and wiser in this) And once again, this was rushed, the explainations will be fixed with the rewrite.

5) THIS.IS.A.SHIPPING ORIENTED STORY - This is a story which follows along the lines of a power stronger than friendship and the many shippings in this story become a key part of the story ending. I did not push Applebloom aside to be cruel, if you continue to read you will see that.

6) Twiluna is third best ship, deal with it :moustache:

7)Octavia and Vinyl make an appearance in the sequel as a couple but not as a centerpoint of the story. Its mostly a bit of showing them off and presenting a solution to a problem, Dj-Pon3 style.

8)DerpyXDoctor is an amazing ship.

9)This was my very first MLP fic as well as my very first crossover fic, its not going to be a top-notch story.

10) If you wanna nitpick at my chapters i am going to make very good use of the delete button.

11) I have had an extremely shitty day and the world can burn to a cinder and die for all I care right now. I am normally not an ass like this.

2844958 because she wasn't about to admit to anyone, even herself, that she liked him.

2845591 I am assuming you didnt see the Doctor talking about Derpy when Sora mentioned Rules he was suppose to be following right before the Doctor explains that Pinkie is laughter and Twilight is magic?

2844281
Well for ones first fic written on time constraints its remarkable well written oh and don't worry about what i wrote i still love this fic and those peeves don't really bother me except the twi luna ship i actually didn't know that existed
i knew Riku would show up
I expected shipping when i saw that it was a kh crossover (ive Read enough to realize this)
DerpyxDoctor is my favorite
I already said that your explanation of his forms were awesome
And finally
Would you like to take about your day it sounded rough :pinkiesad2:

2846418 My day started at 6AM
I rode my bike uphill for a mile down a service road towards oncoming traffic on a road full of drunk idiots to get to work, waited an hour for my boss to open the door and had to not only put away the massive truck order (with a sprained wrist I might add), but I also had to clean up the MASSIVE mess the night crew left behind which put me behind which caused my boss to get pissed off at me as if it were my fault that all the trash was left thrown around and piled in the most fucked up way possible so that it took me all fucking morning to clean it up. And once I had everything clean to the point that you could eat off the floor my own crew fucks me over by messing it all up and then placing the blame on me so my boss gets pissed off at me. I didn't get a break, I didn't get anything to eat, and I worked a 10 hour day when I should've only worked 6 hours at the most today. And thats not even the tip of the damn iceberg of my day.

2846472
Wow u got me.....if my day was like that even i would want to go find some guy to pick a fight with that sounds like complete bull where do you work or rather what do you do?

2846588 I work at Wendys as the maintenance guy for the mornings and then i work pretty much every fucking station and still get treated like a damn trainee after a year of busting my ass. Hell the other day I was working the entire line alone for a fucking hour, dropping product, cooking meat, making the sandwiches, making the drinks, bagging everything and handing out the orders and then getting bitched about how long it took me to do everything even though im the only person doing anything.

2846668
Wow that sounded disturbingly similar to my friends rant about when he worked at burger king. The even kept transferring him around to different stores but when they tried to send him to Virginia he had enough and quit

2846704 I'd quit if I had a backup job, but writing doesn't pay the bills and only thing artsy im good at is coloring sketches and fixing up tidbits of linework.

2846755
Yea i see what you mean

1212943
FdaHeckz yea man i love kh mlp crossover and it makes it better that this its a past sins story extension but yea KH Luna its the best Luna

2847067 oh if you keep reading through the stories you'll see the other keyblades as well :pinkiehappy: and I have no idea what 11eyes is so no I didn't do that. And Past Sins was the first MLP Fic I ever read so I just HAD to include Nyx (with permission of course)

2848580
ikr same here (weeell technically i started my little dashie at the same time and finished that one first) but past sins is still my number 1 fic of all time

I loved this fic so much! I play NOTHING but Kingdom Hearts (Just finished II today!), Zelda and Sonic, so naturally, I would love this. Quick query, though.
What Keyblades are used by Sora and Riku? Is Sora just using the Kingdom Key? And as for Riku, is he using Soul Eater or Way to The Dawn? I only included WtTD because, from what I`ve deduced while reading, this fic takes place during, or sometime after Kingdom Hearts II, and this seemed to be a very big plot hole for me.
But I`m just a really big nitpicker since most of my friends think that my knowledge of KH is annoyingly unparalleled, and they know very little about it.
In conclusion,
sorry for the huge comment, KBO, Brohoof, Kudos on the KH crossover, and PLEASE answer my query.
Goodbye.
(P.S: Do you think you could take a look at the teaser chapter for my fic, Lonely Happiness?
:pinkiesad2:)
:moustache:

Uhhh..
2844204
No offense to the author, but this explanation of Sora`s forms was horribly misinformed.
Quick explanation of each form:
Valor Form- A Form specializing in physical attacks. Represents the embodiment of Sora`s inner strength.
Wisdom Form- A Form specializing in Magic. Represents Sora and Donald`s combined magical prowess.
Master Form- A Form similar to a combination of Valor and Wisdom. Represents Sora using his abilities to their fullest potential.
Final Form- A Form showcasing the Keyblade`s hidden abilities. Represents the Keyblade`s true power.
AntiForm- A Form showing the strengths and weaknesses of the Darkness. Represents the Darkness that accumulates in Sora`s Heart after using the Light generated by his other Forms. This is the only Form that does not make use of a Keyblade. (Or two. :trollestia:)
So, there`s the CORRECT information. AntiForm is not Sora transforming into a Heartless.
:moustache:

3669742

This was the first ever fanfic I ever wrote, ever. No one liked it. Not a single person. It was a devastating realization and as I continued to write I came to realize I was only writing it for myself, but even then that changed nothing. Back when I wrote this I was a horrible writer, punctuation, grammar, details, all of it not worth a damn.

This story was meant to take place between KH II and Dream Drop Distance with the sequel taking place after an AU version of Dream Drop Distance where only Sora takes the Mark of Mastery Exam and SPOILERS OF DDD didn't happen.

In this story Sora carries the Oathkeeper while he is searching for Kairi. Riku uses Way To Dawn, still seeking a path to the light from the Darkness that he has thrown himself into in order to help those he cares for.

You are quite correct in your breakdown of the different forms, but this is a crossover fanfic with an alternate storyline and I will write Anti-sora however I damn well please. :pinkiehappy:
And for the record, As I wrote it out I wanted it to feel like Sora was the one giving the information, not me. I wrote it the way I felt Sora would explain it.

I had planned to completely redo this story with full details and much, much more to the story. But after dealing with months of hate-mail, hateful comments, and people just outright insulting my attempts at anything - I have decided I'm not adding anything to any of my currently published stories for a good long while. The only thing I am working on now is something I promised I would write, after that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

As for your fic, I don't see why you would want MY opinion of all things.

3669984
OK, that cleared up a lot of questions for me. Honestly, I`m just a really nitpicky guy on the internet AND in real life. Also, I completely respect your right to write Anti-Sora however you want. I was not aware of when this occurred, and was also not aware of the AU factor here.
As for getting your opinion on my story, I am just desperate for someone to read it. Just wait until about 10:00 tonight because I`m about to upload another chapter. I love your writing style, so I thought that your opinion would make a decent difference. You`re one of my favorite authors.
Also, I am greatly sorry if anything I said in my previous comments offended you in any way. After all, sometimes when I say things, I word them in ways that could possibly offend people. I do not do these things on purpose, unless I`m talking to someone who I really dislike *cough*anti-bronies*cough*. All in all, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I don`t see why anyone would EVER say ANYTHING negative about you. If you`d like, I could work on some of your ideas for you, or just proofread some stuff if you don`t already have someone for that. :pinkiesmile:
Finally, it seems like we have very similar interests in this fandom. In my opinion, TwiLuna is also third best ship. (OTP is a tie between RariJack and Twinkie. Or TwiPie.) But I would like to know what your opinion is on the matter of shipping. Just PM me when you get a chance. To quote Celestia in Equestria Girls, "My door`s always open."
:moustache:

that was amazing and i love the ending where nyx and riku get the element of love :heart::yay:

I hear this involves AppleDash... I am intrigued. Not a big Kingdom Hearts fan tho, so I might not understand a lot of it. Either way, the description sounds intriguing so I'll throw this in my never ending read later list.

6233883 You should go check out my KH story, tell me what you think about that one.

6233883 This was the first story I ever wrote. I was still learning and still am learning. I REALLY want to rewrite this and make it better and make it longer like it should be, but I've lacked the time and inspiration.

6711796 This is called an opinion. We are all free to have it. I have nothing against SoarinDash. But I prefer the shippings I used.

Login or register to comment