• Published 23rd Mar 2018
  • 7,894 Views, 78 Comments

Equestria's Fall to Lust - pdude



A series of stories following different characters in an alternate timeline. Contains a lot of fetish porn.

Comments ( 13 )

9596161
Ignore the troll. I've heard the stories.

9690400
I'm always open to critique, but I always try to keep the characters as I think they would be in the show, albeit a bit lewder.
So the comment confused me.

How is Modular a fetish?

9690531
Search "Modular, explicit" on derpibooru if you want the answer.
It's a niche fetish, but being niche is what defines a fetish.

Even as a fan of it myself I can say the modular fetish can at times be really fucking weird, man.

9690556
When it gets to niche fetishes like that, I usually feel it hits great or gets really weird, kinda as if people can't really decide which part of the fetish is the good part.

If anyone is wondering I think this chapter is loosely based on this set of images
derpibooru 1298022

Also, I really hope that this spike/twilight image gets put in this fic.
derpibooru 1591384

9691094
No image based around it for this one.
I've had the idea before in my art, but not based around changelings and modularity, only with shrink-rays and inanimate tf.
I've had this idea before, but found it a bit too hard to put down on a canvas without making a whole comic about it, that's why I like putting these kinds of ideas into the fanfic.

9691378
dang I was wrong then... oh well, I still hope that the other picture I mentioned ends up playing out, spike hasn't had a role yet and I can see her doing this to twilight just for the extra satisfaction of knowing spike is raping twilight.

9987133
I gotta get the next chapter continued.
Glad you liked it so far though. :p

Been a year, how goes it

Any chance you're going to continue this?

Login or register to comment