• Published 25th Feb 2018
  • 4,838 Views, 223 Comments

Star Wars - Hope In the Force - Mkchief34



A Jedi Master and his loyal Clone troopers sucessfully escape Order 66 and the Empire. After jumping into the Unknown Regions, they discover their safe haven to live out their lives...Equestria. Set after Revenge of the Sith and the Clone Wars.

Comments ( 12 )

Would this mean nearly 20 years have passed since the clone wars? and if so than all the clones would probably in their 40s and Equestria would be different by than? Also it was worth the wait for a new chapter.

11834966
If it's been 20 years since the Clone Wars then they would be in there 40s if they had just been "born". Otherwise clones like Rex and Cody would be in their 60s.

Starkiller, nice.

11834990
correct answer I miscalculated.

Oh boy, Starkiller is on the scene. And I'm guessing that this is set in the iconic EU universe. Instead of Disney's "Canon".

P.S. I just hope that none of the imperials actually activate order 66 out of the whim.

And that are clones and our Jedi wolf somehow figure out the biological chips and remove every single one of them.

11835171
You never know...

11835340

I just now realized that the clone bio chips is actually from Disney's Canon anyway.

So is this story set in both the EU and Disney's Canon with the likes of the two 2003 and 2008 Clone Wars TV series/Bad Batch/Rebels shows?

11835625
You could say that.

So am I to assume that this is a time Jump?

Login or register to comment