• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,234 Views, 11 Comments

Tangled Hooves - Compromisations



Villain Ponies get a bit closer, covered up feelings begin to sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,234

Chapter 10

Starlight awoke in a cold sweat. She found herself in Trixie’s bed, her hoof being held by Trixie.
“Are you okay?!” Trixie inquired, checking Starlight’s temperature excessively. “You were crying in your sleep!” Starlight quickly pulled Trixie in for a proper hug, trying not to cry, as it would be the millionth time that night. Trixie was silent for a moment, but then quickly pulled away bursting into an uproar. “Well! Are you okay?! You had me so worried!”
“Yes, I’m fine Trixie. Honestly!”
“Good.” Trixie huffed to herself. "You better be!"
Starlight sunk under Trixie’s covers hiding her embarrassment, the thoughts of her dream were still hard to swallow.
“So, you’re not angry at me coming into your bed?”
“What? Why would I be? Have you forgotten the very important fact that we are-”
“Best friends?” Starlight exclaimed.

Trixie nodded, not making eye contact. “I thought you’d forgotten for a second. Good to know I can rely on you.”

Starlight nodded back, smiling as she watched Trixie lay down next to her. The sun fell through the curtains, dappling on the two sleepy ponies.
"Trixie. What have you been dreaming of?"

Trixie blushed, her eyes darting around nervously.
“What are you talking about? Just me being great and powerful and all!”
“Trixie. I know something is up. If you can’t tell me then-”
"Where are you even getting this from! Trixie could care less about dreams."
Starlight softened her tone. "I met Luna last night. She told me it was serious."
Trixie rolled her eyes. Starlight could tell she was hiding her surprise.
“Fine! If it means you’ll stop hassling me about it I’ll tell you!” Trixie stuck up her nose.

“Well. You know the day at the spa?”
Trixie tapped her hooves together as a filly would.
Starlight could tell Trixie was flushed with embarrassment.
“Well. It's just. I had this dream a few nights ago of you leaving me at the spa."
Starlight raised an eyebrow. “That’s it?”
Trixie scoffed. “You know you could act more sympathetic! I'm not done!”
Starlight put a hoof on Trixie’s shoulder, comforting her. "Go on."
"Well. You ran away after that Starlight. I must've said something wrong and. You refused to explain it to me. I didn't know what I did wrong. I was scared you would never speak to me again."
“You know I’d never leave you.”
Starlight giggled. The traumatic scene from last night was now becoming comical. Trixie hid her face with her hoof, brushing away a strand of her mane. “It’s just. You’re so talented and, you’re my first friend and I thought maybe.”
"You thought maybe, what? I'd just up and leave you?"
"Well! Yes!" Trixie flailed about. "When you knew the truth about how I felt. About you."
"I think we need to work on our communication."
Trixie nodded solemnly. "Yeah. I think we should."
Starlight felt something bubble in her chest. She pulled Trixie in close, kissing her softly. Trixie leaned in wrapping her arms around Starlight tightly. Trixie seemed hesitant to let Starlight go after the kiss. The two lay together a bit longer. "I hope that said enough. I think I love you."
"It did and. I think I love you too."

Starlight nuzzled Trixie, and the two spent the rest of the afternoon waking up slowly.

Author's Note:

final chapter!! I Hope this story was somewhat enjoyable
It ended kind of softly but. feel free to give critique where you see necessary

Comments ( 2 )

I enjoyed the story, but you could work on your punctuation, because sometimes there was a full stop mid-sentence.

Okay. But felt like it ended too soon. Would have liked to know about what happened after this final scene.

Login or register to comment