• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,234 Views, 11 Comments

Tangled Hooves - Compromisations



Villain Ponies get a bit closer, covered up feelings begin to sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,234

Chapter 6

Starlight left the spa after the shower of confidence. Trixie followed close behind. Small bags formed under Trixie’s eyes. Now was a good time to break the silence.
"So Trixie? How do you like it?” Starlight admired the sparkles littered throughout her blue highlight.
“Don’t they just look great when they catch the sun!”
Trixie nodded, unenthusiastic. "Yes. Yes, it's very nice."
“How about your own mane?” Starlight asked cautiously. Trixie dug at the ground at the question.
“Yes, it looks nice too. Starlight.”

The two spent the day poking around Ponyville. The sun was beginning to set. This was probably a good time to split up. "What a day, huh?" Starlight nudged Trixie, who was mindlessly munching on a bag of hay fries. “H-huh? Oh yeah of course.” Trixie responded, popping another fry into her mouth. Starlight tilted her head anxiously, magically lifting the bag away from Trixie. Starlight put her hoof around Trixie.
"Everything okay Trixie? You've been this way since the spa."
"Everything is fine!" Trixie stamped her hoof, pulling away from her friend. Starlight winced back in embarrassment. "N-no! I mean, I’m just tired is all! You know, the next magic show and all. Don’t worry about me Starlight.” Trixie rubbed her eyes, yawning. A couple nearby ponies had stopped to listen in on Trixie’s outburst. "But. Your next show isn't until the next full moon."
"Well! Stress is what makes perfect!" Trixie’s voice quivered. "I need to get back to my wagon anyway" Trixie added before hurrying off.