• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,234 Views, 11 Comments

Tangled Hooves - Compromisations



Villain Ponies get a bit closer, covered up feelings begin to sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,234

Chapter 8

Starlight took her time admiring Trixie’s wagon. Each shelf had been organized by prop type. Chain links, playing cards, magic wands. “Since when did you use magic wands in your show?”
Trixie ignored her, collapsing on her bed.
“So… Where should I sleep?”
“Wherever you want… Just. The spare blankets are in the. Locked. Chest…”
“Which chest?” Starlight lowered her voice as she heard Trixie falling asleep.
Starlight mulled over her options. “Where to sleep, where to sleep.” She paced around the room. A cool breeze wafted through the open window, ruffling the curtains. Starlight checked all the chests. Every single one locked with a heavy padlock. “Well. Trixie wouldn’t appreciate me digging through her props so. I can make this work!” Starlight lay against a wall, putting her head down between her hooves. “For Trixie.” Starlight yawned, attempting to sleep the discomfort away.

Starlight awoke several times throughout the night. The wagon’s wood floor was causing her back to ache. Starlight’s eyes wandered amongst the room. No sign of any key. Starlight struggled to her feet, pulling a splinter out of her hoof. Her eyes wandered toward Trixie’s bed.
“If I don’t wake her, I’m sure she won’t mind!” Starlight lowered her voice, edging toward Trixie’s bed.
“We’re… Best friends after all!”

Starlight climbed softly onto Trixie’s bed, trying her best not to nudge the other unicorn awake. It was difficult when her bed creaked every time Starlight so much as shuffled about. Starlight lay back into Trixie’s pillow, looking over at the snoozing unicorn. “I really hope you’re okay Trix.” Starlight murmured to herself, finally taking in the darkness.

Starlight’s eyes fluttered open. A ray of light streamed through Trixie’s open window. Starlight gasped quietly as she felt something against her back.
“T-Trixie?”
Starlight looked behind her to see Trixie had nuzzled into her. Starlight noticed Trixie had her hooves wrapped around Starlight’s waist. “Are we… cuddling?” Starlight asked without thinking. “Sorry! I meant to whisper!”
Starlight only heard soft murmurs from Trixie in response.
Starlight lay in Trixie’s hug. Despite the squeeze in Trixie’s tiny bed, there was something overly relaxing about just laying with Trixie.