• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,234 Views, 11 Comments

Tangled Hooves - Compromisations



Villain Ponies get a bit closer, covered up feelings begin to sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,234

Chapter 5

Trixie coughed obnoxiously, attempting to fan away the smoke with her hoof. “Ugh! This is absolutely ghastly Starlight! What kind of relaxation is this!”
“Calm down Trixie, you’re splashing the water on me.”
Starlight sighed, laying back in the tub and allowing the steam to set into her mane.
“It’s so humid in here! Plus, the water isn’t even warm. I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Trixie continued to complain. The room was almost undiscernable, the steam was thick, to say the least.

A few moments passed before Starlight felt Trixie grab her arm wildly.
“Let me out then! I’ve had enough!” Trixie kicked, Starlight squealed as she heard the tub water slosh unpleasantly against the room’s walls and floor. Starlight poured energy into her horn. Sparks flew from the unicorn’s forehead, lighting the fogged room almost instantly. Trixie’s stopped panicking in awe of Starlight’s quick magic.
“Are you okay Trix?”
Trixie’s ears bent back instinctively. “Is it over?” The blue unicorn spoke cautiously.

"Is everything okay In here?"
Lotus swung the door open, Aloe was beside her. Both looked equally as concerned.

Starlight watched the steam pour out of the now open doorway. Trixie was dazed, her voice still shaking.
Aloe ran to comfort Trixie. However, the beautician’s help was refused. “Trixie is fine!”

Aloe’s face lit up as she saw Starlight emerge from the tub. The two sisters were very proud of their work. Lotus raised her nose in a fit of delight, hoping Trixie had moved past her troubles. “Oh my! Yes! The spa treatment has worked wonders of your mane, dear!”