• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,234 Views, 11 Comments

Tangled Hooves - Compromisations



Villain Ponies get a bit closer, covered up feelings begin to sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,234

Chapter 4

Lotus Blossom joined them sooner after. Her hooves were fixed on a heavy spa cart.
Starlight’s eyes sparkled upon closer inspection. Hot towels lay next to a bucket piled high with gems.
“Gosh, I’m so excited!”
Lotus nodded, giving an arbitrary explanation rather proudly.
“The spa treatment occurs in there. Heat is used to steam magic within the gems”
She pointed toward a wooden door. Starlight squinted as she read the sign.
‘Sauna Bath - Enter with permission’

Starlight hurried inside, Trixie following slowly behind. Even without Starlight’s magic, the sauna heavy door hardly proved an obstacle. “Look out Trix!” Starlight leaped into sauna bath, which to her surprise the pool wasn’t heated yet. “Eep!” Starlight giggled uncontrollably as the unheated water splashed the floor and walls. “It’s so cold!” Starlight splashed around playfully.

“NO!” Trixie yelped. Starlight turned to find Trixie frantically tugging off her cloak and hat, both were soaked in cold water. Starlight hopped out of the tub, nervously checking to see if either garment had been ruined. “I’m sorry Trix, I should’ve been more careful…”
Trixie picked the cloak up in her mouth, expertly throwing the soaking cape onto unsuspecting unicorn.
The sudden loss of Starlight’s vision caused her to teeter backward, squealing as she harmlessly topped backward into the water. “Ameutur trick!” Trixie placed her hoof on her chest, nodding happily.

“You really thought that the great and powerful Trixie would adorn herself with a cloak that wasn’t water resistant at the last?”
“I guess not. You got me Trix” Starlight smiled to herself.
“It was so very funny!” Lotus had been laughing the entire time.
The spa pony wiped a small tear from her eye, preparing to start the spa process.
“Well yes! The great Trixie is very capable of so many things. Especially humor!”

Starlight nudged a clump of her sopping mane out of her eyes.
Lotus gasped as she saw Starlight’s horn glow vividly.
“No magic zone please miss!” A flash of purple caught Trixie off guard.
The magician vanished instantly, appearing seconds after a splash.

“A teleportation spell!? How dare you!” Trixie said almost shocked, trying scramble out of the tub.
“Gotcha!” Starlight winked at Trixie, however, her expression fell upon seeing her friend’s reaction.
“Look! My mane is all wet! Eurgh!” Trixie squeezed out her mane in a hectic manner.
Lotus looked onward perplexed, calmly trying to appease Trixie.
“I’d ask you now to stay in the sauna now. It is spa rules, the floor is slippery… Is something the matter?”

“Not at all. Trixie just doesn’t like to be tricked, hmm?” Trixie stated bitterly.
Lotus tried her best to comfort Trixie despite having to hide her obvious amusement.
“That was, what was meant to happen, no? It is a bath after all.”
Lotus gasped, only now realizing the two unicorns had been at each other for the last 5 minutes.

“Now girls, I think it's best if we start the steam bath now!” Lotus flew into focus mode, wheeling the trolley into the correct position.
Starlight watched as Lotus picked the jewel bucket up, accordingly aligning several rainbow gems around the room.

“It’s cold.” Trixie shook her head, still angry at Starlight’s trick. Lotus tried to break the awkwardness. Lotus held a small jug in her mouth. The rim of the jug was metallic and engraved with old ponish.
Starlight nudged Trixie, who was still grumpily resting under the water. “Aren’t you excited Trix?!”
“Yeah, totally thrilled.” Trixie retorted sarcastically.

The room filled up with steam almost immediately after Lotus tipped the jug. The steam grew thicker by the second. Starlight heard the door click moments later, Lotus must’ve left them to their own devices.

Author's Note:

YEAAAA finally updating this. thing