• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 3,660 Views, 392 Comments

Brotherhood and Sisterhood - CartoonNerd12



King Tirek has six sons that are engaged to Chrysalis's daughters. Can these princes love these girls?

  • ...
9
 392
 3,660

Chapter 33 Draft

Author's Note:

This is mainly to give myself and longtime readers a peace of mind of how this story was suppose to go before reaching it's satisfying conclusion. The reason I couldn't continue writing this was due to writer's block at first before I ended up having mental health issues that prevented me from writing for a very long time, something I would rather not relive again and then the series finale happened and I ended up on Archive to start anew on fanfictions involving other fandoms I've become a part of for these last couple of years.

And now looking back on some of my previous works including this one, I feel so guilty for never finishing this when it was easily one of my best stories to date and I love it so much.

So I truly hope I can give you guys some closure by sharing this last chapter draft I was working on before everything went to pot for me and the last parts of the outline I had created when I first started this story.

The girls were giggling over the stories Fleur shared with them just moments ago, but as they were walking back to their rooms they spotted their husbands coming toward them as they were huddled around Flash who had a cloth to his nose and the girls could see it had blood streaks on it making them gasp.

Twilight rushed to her husband, “Flash! What happened?!”

Discord answered for him, “Let’s just say his meeting with Father didn’t go so well.”

The girls gasped again with Twilight going, “Oh Flash! I’m so sorry!” she gently hugged him while carefully avoiding his bleeding nose.

They made it to Flash and Twilight’s room and by then his nose stopped bleeding and his wife helped him sit down on the bed and cleaned the dry blood off.

Flash still wasn’t saying anything and it greatly concerned Twilight as she uttered, “Honey…? Are you okay?”

He frowned and replied lowly, “I don’t know…”

“What happened?” Spike asked.

Flash didn’t response as everyone looked at him then he took a deep breath and said, “He used my anger against me. The one time I actually stood up to him… and he was playing me the whole time…” he closed his eyes in sorrow.

The girls exchanged looks thinking that the life they’ve chosen had just gotten more complex and serious since their husbands had to deal with their father and it wasn’t a good thing.

***

Tirek was working on paperwork when the study door slammed open and Fancy stomped in as he demanded, “What did you do to my son?!

The king raised a brow, “Your son?”

Fancy’s eyes widen realizing his mistake, and quickly said, “That is what I meant to say, what is it you have done to your son and why did you do it?”

Tirek rolled his eyes, “You do not fool me for a second Lord Fancy Pants, you think of those princes as your own and I am completely fine with it.”

“W-What…?” Fancy was flabbergasted, not expecting to hear that.

“Why else would I assign you to be their personal tutor from the beginning? I knew you would be able to pamper them at the time given their young and naïve age. Of course I’m starting to see that was a mistake now since they are soft and don’t have a ruthless bone in them… But I wasn’t a caretaker and I was busy with the kingdom as it is so I couldn’t give them the training they needed to create my vision.”

“Your vision?” he furrowed his brow.

***

(Reasons Tirek chose the boys to be heirs: Discord for manipulation, Soarin for patriotism, Capper for charisma, Flash for battle worthy, Cheese for popularity, and for Spike to control him (Tells him a lie that his parents didn’t love him)

(Tirek’s original plans for the boys was that Discord be Prime Minister, Soarin would replace Admiral Storm, Capper would be Secretary of State, Flash would be General, Cheese would be the Lord Steward, leaving Spike to be the only heir to be King.)

Tirek tries to get rid of the girls by doing an ‘accident’. (As a side note, Tirek wants to kill off Applejack the most so Spike’s heart can become as cold as his, making him the perfect heir) And almost succeeds too had Fancy not caught wind of his plan and saved the girls. (The reason Fancy finds out is because he was investigating the secret passage when he overheard Tirek staging the accident)

The boys think their wives are dead while the girls are force to pretend to be dead with Fancy offering them a chance to help find Scorpan whose suppose to be the true king before the boys have to marry Chrysalis’s daughters once again.

The quest- (They find Scorpan under a deep enchanted sleep)

The engagement ball- The girls make a shocking grand entrance by the herald announcing their royal titles (this was suppose to serve as symbolism, as the first ball was a masquerade where the love interests were unknown to each other and mistaken identity happens but with the second ball it's normal with them knowing each other at this point and the boys recognizing the ones they love in an instant)

(Once it’s revealed their wives are alive the boys prepare to fight against their father with Flash and Soarin getting into a swordfight with him and both the boys together overpower him)

(Debate: Fancy gets killed off by the end for a more emotionally impacted story? On one hand killing him off would make the story very sad and it would be deprived of a true happy ending, but on the other hand his build up in the story has made things so great that having his death would be very emotional for everyone around him and as he is an illegitimate heir his death would make way for a whole new generation of royalty being the princes and their wives or… he fakes his death with Fleur’s help and the two live far away from the new royals as a bittersweet ending like that of Wicked)

The establishment of the boys’ and girls’ rule:

King Flash the Gallant – Queen Twilight the Wise

King Discord the Astute- Queen Fluttershy the Kind

King Capper the Magnetic- Queen Rarity the Generous

King Soarin the Resilient- Queen Rainbow Dash the Reliable

King Cheese the Humorous – Queen Pinkie Pie the Fantastic

King Spike the Placate – Queen Applejack the Truthful

Comments ( 10 )

This seems like it would have been an amazing story. While I'm sad to see it go, I'm glad you've taken the chance to give us closure, a lot of authors decide not to and it makes you wonder what they might have had in store. I hope you make plenty more stories in the future!

11290717
Thank you, I really do feel bad for not being able to finish this the way I wanted to in the first place. It's my greatest hope I resurrect this into an original work someday, I love this concept too much to see it get wasted away.

11290725
It is a really great concept! I wish you best of luck in your future writing ventures!

This story is honestly just awesome and thank you for giving us some closure and I'll go for Fancy pants faking his death thing

You know I think you may have left out something what happened to Sunset and Timber?

11291454
Well I always pictured them helping out in the final battle and that after Tirek was overthrown, their statuses were raised to primary advisors and living happily-ever-after with the rest of the couples.

Hey, I just wanted to say, I know exactly how you feel...
Ever since the show ended, I also have lost inspiration to write. That and life gets in the way. But I'm so gald you're okay now. I was starting to picture the worst. But I'm so glad you're back and i want to thank you for taking the time to give us a closure of this story. I loved it so far and it would have been nice to see the end, but considering that that was a long way to go, I understand it would have been exhausting.

And about your other stories, you don't have to feel obliged to end them too. It's your decision, your time, your choice. I'm just so grateful to have read other of your amazing stories, like the Royal Family franchise and others too.

If this is definite goodbye, it was a pleasure to see you and your sister coming up with amazing ideas for stories.

Well, thanks for the closure. It's a shame you didn't have a chance to better flesh out this story, but I understand getting involved in other fandoms after the show ended. The same thing happened with me.

11291989
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yeah, I had difficulty trying to get back to these stories without triggers getting in the way and it genuinely upset me I couldn't write due to this but as time passed on, I needed to rely on different methods to get through life.

I'm currently working on using old concepts and transforming them into something new. I already changed up The Midnight Dance into a YA Fantasy and I absolutely adore how it turned out!

11292267
Well it was a little more than that but yeah things just changed around that moment for me. It's so good to hear from you again! And looking back on your past comments with Foxhelm, I feel bad I made you guys stop theorizing when I did when I couldn't even finish this story! Guess I was spooked from you mentioning the couples becoming kings and queens Narnia-style that I couldn't risk you giving anything away.

These past couple of years have been a mess so hopefully you've been faring alright.

Login or register to comment