• Published 9th Dec 2017
  • 1,138 Views, 36 Comments

Getting Serious - StormLuna



Three months have passed since Twilight & Starlight became marefriends and at first they decided to take things slow. After a short talk and a raunchy night, Twilight has decided that she wants something more, much more.

Comments ( 19 )

Hmm.

While I like this and think it is a good story, it feels choppy for some reason when reading.

Still though, have a like! :twilightsmile:

8598675

Thanks. This one will have a sequel where they do get married in the end but it may not come out for a while.

Why just find a spell to generate a magic stallionhood for those two instead of the horn?

8598870

Why just find a spell to generate a magic stallionhood for those two instead of the horn?

Because I find futa incredibly disgusting, that's why nor do I like to depict penises in my stories. I only did it in "Colgate's Practice 3" when Colgate and Amethyst gave Donut Joe a Lorena Bobbit surgery for crimes he had committed in the past.

8600015
Cool, I hate being that guy but it kind of stuck of like a saw thumb to me

8600377

Hey, I'm glad you noticed it. That was a dumb mistake on my part.

great job my friend. sequel please

8646997

It is in my plans for 2018, one that would involve them growing closer, eventually getting married and then Starlight casting that fertility spell upon herself.

8598758
usually shippan it with rarity, plus I think he really wants and the last option, dragons are greedy like that

9176794
if I were starlight, I would fulfill the twin request
:twilightblush::ajsmug::pinkiehappy:

10560571

Neither one of them even thought about locking the door.

i wanted to cry but i cry on the inside

10684965

Over the situation Twilight and Starlight are in?

10685039
no,

that they’re getting a foal

10686498

They will eventually, just not right away.

10686501
will there be a sequel

10686510

I'm not sure. I have so much stuff going on regarding story ideas and real life issues that I can't say for sure right now.

Login or register to comment