• Published 21st Oct 2017
  • 2,268 Views, 34 Comments

An Imperial Occupation - part time pony



The Galactic Empire has suffered it's largest defeat yet, the destruction of the Death Star. Shortly after the completion of the Executor, Darth Vader is on a misson to conquer a new planet for the Galactic Empire, that planet happens to be Equestira

  • ...
8
 34
 2,268

Aftermath

Author's Note:

(This chapter takes place one year before the events of The Force Awakens)

I know I said the last chapter would be the last one but I couldn't resist adding in this chapter to finish it off. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
If you'd like a sequel then please say so, I won't do one otherwise (maybe).

30 years would pass since the treaty signed by Celestia and Mon Mothma took place. The galaxy was a new place, but the ponies had no idea. Their last request was to be left in peace and alone. Not wanting to be apart of the war.
The rebellion which they once knew was now the New Republic. Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader had been killed in the Battle of Endor. Then the final nail in the coffin happened for the Empire when the Battle of Jakku happened. In which multiple Star Destroyers and even one Super Star Destroyer were destroyed.

After that the Empire fully collapsed, it broke up like a piece glass falling to the floor. What once used to be a great thing was now destroyed and laid in pieces. Different Imperial factions appeared on the map. There were the Imperial Remnant and the Greater Maldrood for example. The Imperial Civil War had begun and lasted a few years. After that peace came. A peace that would last until the First Order came out of the Unknown Regions where they had built up to avenge the once-great Galactic Empire.

But no one in Equestria knew about it. What danger the First Order possessed. The Imperial Archives contained everything about the galaxy, and those archives happened to be in the hands of the First Order. It was a question about whether the First Order knew about Equestria or not.

The debris from the Battle of Equestria remained in the world. They were to become a memory and landmarks of a dark period in Equestria's history. Baltimare, which had been destroyed during the occupation was now rebuilt and looked just like it used to. But the survivors of the orbital bombardment would beg to differ. They'd have been damaged mentally by the Empire's deadly tactics and some of them suffered a lot. Especially the ones who lost loved ones.

As for technology, all of it had been banned by Canterlot. They thought that this new technology would ruin Equestria's fragile peace. But that wouldn't stop the black market to sell the equipment they found. From Stormtrooper helmet to a fully-armed E-11 Blaser. While these items were quite rare and cost a lot it didn't matter to Canterlot. The EUP had gotten an increased budget, to also work as a secret police agency.

| - - - - - - - |

The First Order was expanding in the Western Reaches and the Unknown Regions. Their presence was already known in the galaxy, but they didn't know how big it was. The First Order was building new classes of Star Destroyers, ones that were much bigger than the Imperial II-class.
Unfortunately, for the ponies of Equestria, they were about to relieve what happened 31 years ago. The First Order had found every little detail in the Imperial archives, and Equestria happened to be in those archives.

Kylo Ren was onboard a First Order Star Destroyer, a Resurgent-class one. The fleet was small yet powerful, it contained one other Star Destroyer of the same class and then, a Dreadnought, a Mandator IV-class one. Armed with deadly underbelly canons able to decimate a city within seconds. For most the sight of the First Order was enough to retreat, but the ponies of Equestria, just like when the Death Squadron arrived; had no choice. The fleet was clearly visible in the sky on the planet. Most ponies thought it was the Rebellion, coming to visit. But they were wrong. Princess Twilight, now much older, taller and mature saw the fleet and alarm bells began to ring inside of her. She had been through this before, but this could be more dangerous. And deadlier.

The First Order Dreadnought was only a prototype, fortunately, otherwise, the ponies would have been dead by now. While the orbital guns could still fire they could not go to maximum power and therefore were rendered useless until the ship was finished.

Kylo Ren ordered for Troop Transports to head on down to the capital of Equestria, Canterlot. To secure the capital and bring the world into submission. Though the dark-side user didn't know one. That being the planet's raw materials being useless in the factories and the ponies being unable to produce what the First Order needs. But he wasn't having any of it, even though one of his officers tried to convince him it was a bad idea. But it didn't work and the officer paid with his life.

The Transports entered the atmosphere, being now visible to everypony. They knew it wasn't the rebellion now. But it wasn't the Empire either.

The transports landed on the main street except for two landing in front of the Royal Castle. Out came out the Stormtroopers, most of them carrying F-11D Blaster rifles and some the
FWMB-10 heavy repeating blaster. The unarmed ponies quickly surrendered and were gathered up into large groups. Some dared to attack, but their efforts were quickly stopped with a single shot. A platoon of Stormtroopers moved up to the train station to prevent escape while a squad made their way to the air balloon station. The whole capital city was seized.

Minutes passed by and the city was completely quiet until suddenly, the gates to the castle burst open from a planted detonator. The two princesses, Celestia and Luna were the newest captives of the First Order. They were taken to the main square where every other resident of Canterlot were.
Meanwhile, Flametroopers began to set fire to different buildings, mostly commercial ones. Though all of the sudden a dark ship with long wings pointing upwards was coming from the thick smoke created from the fire. The ship landed and the door opened. A hooded figure with a mask on left the ship escorted by four Stormtroopers. The mysterious person who was Kylo Ren approached Celestia.

"Vader?" Celestia asked, thinking it was Darth Vader. The Sith Lord who had almost killed her years ago.

"Nobody speaks of his name. Only I do." Kylo Ren responded.

"What is your name then?" Luna asked.

"I thought you'd know... Kylo Ren," he said.

"Whatever you think you're doing is wrong and the Rebellion will come here and help us!" Celestia smashed her hoof into the ground and created a small crack.

"The rebellion is no more. We will destroy the New Republic and the treacherous Resistance!" Kylo Ren pulled out his lightsaber and activated it. He swung it towards Celestia but stopped right in front of the Alicorn's neck.

"Take them away, put them into custody!" Kylo Ren demanded.
Three Stromtroopers approached the two royals, two grabbed them and took them towards one of the transports while the third made sure they wouldn't try anything.

Then a Stormtrooper wearing a red pauldron approached Kylo Ren.
"Sir. What should we do with the residents?" The Stormtrooper Commander asked.

Kylo Ren looked at them. They were gathered into a large circle with Stormtroopers aiming their blasters at them. He looked away at the two princesses being brought onboard a transport and then back at the innocent civilians. He stared for a good few seconds before answering.

"Kill them. Kill them all." Kylo said.

The Stormtrooper returned to his post and began to countdown. Once it finished the sounds coming from the F-11D's and the FWMB-10's were the only things that could be heard. It wasn't long before the ponies laid on the ground, bodies dead. Another genocide committed by the First Order. Kylo Ren walked back towards his ship. His fleet had to go back to the task of finding the last Jedi. Luke Skywalker...

The end... for real this time.

Comments ( 18 )

I think you underestimate ponies

A sequel? Hmm. Sure, I would love a sequel. I want to see what happens next.

I've posted a blog post where you can vote on whether there should be a prequel or sequel. Go vote if you're interested in a continuation.

8613622
Ponies: "we've got magic and friendship!"
Galactic Empire: "we can exterminate your entire planet and not even care!"

8645314

not without a Death Star they can't. And even assuming Celestia can't weaponize the sun in anyway, there's a shit load of potential magic attacks, they have shield spells, Luna could attack them in their dreams, dragons are also on the planet, Pegasi could create massively destructive storms for them to have to deal with.

Ponies are more powerful than Ewoks and we know the success Ewoks had

8645408
Ever heard of Base Delta Zero, mate? 1-2 star destroyers can wipe out all life on Equus within a day or two. Poison gas can do the same in less time. Ewoks were only successful on the GROUND. What if the ponies put up a fight more than the empire expected and they just gas the planet? Empire wins no matter what.

"weaponize the sun": she will destroy the planet
"shield spells": star wars shields are MUCH stronger and even they don't last that long to turbolasers
"attack them in their dreams": stims
"dragons": GAS
"Pegasi": Weather manipulation technology

8645439

shield spells would be useful for combat with troops.

Star Destroyers are in space. The Sun is in space. She doesn't need to go near the planet's surface to use it on the Empire's ships

Do other Star Wars characters appear aside from Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine?

8645532
If you count original characters created for this fanfiction then yes. But if not then the answer is still yes, though I must warn you that their appearance will likely only be in one chapter.

8645490

Star Destroyers are in space. The Sun is in space. She doesn't need to go near the planet's surface to use it on the Empire's ships

Star Destroyers orbit close enough to the planet to be visible from there. Moving the sun close enough to them is enough to kill all life on Equus.

shield spells

an E-web will make short work of a shield spell

8645822
I wasn't suggesting she move it either.

8646018

trigger a solar flare and coronal mass ejection

8646354
so, disable their communication for a few minutes?

This story seemed rushed if you ask me.

8844038
Yes, I wrote this as my first ever published story on fimfiction and therefore I wanted to upload regularly to keep the readers entertained. I have learned my lesson now and will usually spend a week at least before releasing a new chapter, sometimes maybe a month.

so in the end everyone died

i have the sudden urge to remake this

Login or register to comment