• Published 11th Nov 2018
  • 835 Views, 488 Comments

New Town Alicorn - Windlife



This is a story about an Alicorn who comes to Ponyville before all of the story starts. Adventually he must SAVE one of the main six (Rainbow Dash) while trying to stay together with his new girlfriend - Twilight. NO HATE! THIS IS MERMORIAL DAY STORY

  • ...
162
 488
 835

The Start

I come from a small town in the north of the map. I was very small and not much was to do there so me and my family left. At the time I think it was because we had no more food and water, but later I found out it was all because my father had no money and the goverment wouldn’t give us any support.

I am a 7ft tall alicorn that is red bodyed and has very black wings at my side. I love to fly and blast things with my powers and love to meet new friends and have fun with those amazing friends.

Me and my family moved to Ponyville because it had lots of jobs and the mayor gave us lots of money for being new to town! “How nice of the Mayor!” me dad say to my mother in the face.

“Yes it will be easy to make more children very the quick.”

I wanted to meet new friends so i left our new house and went down to the library which was a tree and looked very woody.

-----

2 minutes later (Because I flew)

*Knock nock Knock nock*

A purple mare named Twilight opened the door. She was the most amazing pony I have ever seen and she looked really quiet and smelled very nice on her hair head.

“Hello!” she said “What are you doing here at my house?”

My eyes went squigly “I thought this was a library where I could read books?”

“You’re an alicorn!” she said with a hyped up tone to her great voice.

It was ture I was an alicorn from somewhere my parents didn’t even know. I was found in a ancient temple while my father was collecting twigs for his fire in which they were going to use for the summer religious sacrifices and public stonings for the crime.

From then on out I knew I was the most powerful alicorn alive. Better than celestia and Luna as well. Some say I was even born from Luna but I don’t know about that yet within the story. (So watch out!)

Twilight pointed to a sign posted outside her house that said *Friends meeting taking place* “My friends are all in here!”

“Wow!” my eyes shot up (new friends????) “Can I come in?”

“Yes!” Twilight said before opening the door and letting me in.

I quickly became friends with the mane six over a few laughs and tea. They were all really nice. They kept asking me questions about my past, but I saddily didn't know. I told them my name was Doom Wing and they said they liked it unlike haters in my other town.

_____SUDDENLY_____

The window bursted open revealing a tight black mare with evil in her eyes. She glowed with evil sunlight that it hurt Twilight’s eyes.

“I have come for you, Doom Wing!” All of the main six screamed as loud as they could but I sat up with my cheast out, proud to defend my friends.

“I would liek to see you try!” I said but deep inside I was very scared. I didn’t know who this was or if I would ever see my friends or family again. I was the most powerful Alicorn in the world, but was I right? Was I really the most powerful? (Yes)

She swooped down to attack me, but I saw it coming. We were both fighting in the air, punching and bitting each other. Trying to get the better her, which i did, I threw her against of table and she broke it in half.

She wasn’t dead though, and instead said, “My name is Nightmare Moon and I will avenge my father!”

Nightmare Moon? Were the stories really true I thought. Were they right to say that this was the ultme evil? And I was fighting it?

Nightmare Moon smiled as she ascended into the air, leaving the broken table below her. “I’m going to hurt you and your love, Twilight!”

I gasped as I looked at the cowering Twilight. I saw the fear in her eyes, and it almost broke me on the spot to see her so scared. I knew what I had to do.

She blasted an attack at Twilight but I jumped in front of it takinbg the the hard hit in my Doom Wing. Everyone screamed as she roared with anger before scooping up Rainbow Dahs and flying off into the night (It was night now)

________________

5 hours later

I woke up to see twitlight looking down at me with tears in her eyes. She gasped as she saw my open my eyes. “Y-you s-saved m-me…”

I smiled and put a hook to her cheek. “And i would do it again, my love”

She pushed my hoof away, slightly embarrassed. “Not here, Doom Wing… and not now…”

I was sad, but nodded anyway. “Where are the others?”

“I sent them home to get some rest while me and you go out to save Rainbow Dash…” She looked at me, staring into my dee p blue eyes. “Will you help me?”

“I wouldn’t ever think about not helping you”

She smiled.

---------

2 hours later

WE were heading out the door of Twilight’s house. Twilight wore a backpack with rope and other things we might need for the long road in front of us. I had bread and other food strapped to my side bags as we both exited the tree together.

I had told her that I could make food anytime I wanted using my magic, but she said she could do the same and that magic food is sometimes bad for you, so I said ok and let her do what she wanted because that’s what men do for their women.

Twilight closed the door behind her as we both set out on our, what was to be, long and hard journey to save Rainbow Dash and stop Nightmare Moon.

Will we be able to stay a couple the whole time? I thought…

Author's Note:

Fun to write again!

Comments ( 487 )

this is the mermorial day story becuase my oc was in a war but forgot

9286289
I dont get it? what is problem? if you think of spread hate i will ban you form my story

go away if your here to hate

9286305
STOP SPREADING HATE

9286310
no more i dont want you here

Spelling errors in the title. It should be 'died', not 'dyed'.

9286325
looks liek more hate from you i see

9286328
It's not hate if it's offering help with grammar and spelling.

9286331
did you not read the desription there is no way you read they story please stop posting and go way

9286331
This guy it seems does not accept criticism. At least Evictus acknowledges his mistakes!

9286331
you are just a hater REA THE STORY FIRST

Please update this. My grandfander served 2.

9286333
...I don't need to read the story to offer help with grammar and spelling. That's called constructive criticism, not hate.

I had told her that I could make food anytime I wanted using my magic, but she said she could do the same and that magic food is sometimes bad for you, so I said ok and let her do what she wanted because that’s what men do for their women.

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/684/058/5eb.jpg

That is how you respect women.

My grandpappa didn't die in the second Great War, but I lurve ur respect of our vetrinarians.

Plz updayte.

9286337
you are going to get banned if you keep on the going with this line of hate

Comment posted by The Blue EM2 deleted Nov 11th, 2018

9286336
thank you so much! please upvote!

Comment posted by Ze1a7in deleted Nov 11th, 2018

9286341
Blueem2man bad

9286347
I'm sorry, but in what way am I being hateful? I am offering criticism, if anyone is being hateful, it is you for simply accusing me of hate.

9286348
You realize this is the author throwing a fit for people offering help with grammar and spelling, right?

9286349
are going to stop? this is no place for your wrod that make me feel not right. you are going to say sorry or be the banned because this is safe space for me and my fans who love me work unlike you. if you do not of the liking of this work please JUST LEAVE

Aww shiett he's back.

If you delete constructive criticism you are going to create a bad impression. The grammer is horrible. You could do with running this by an editor. By editor I don't mean one of your yes-men, but someone who is actually willing to tell you the truth and not play along with the whole 'Emperor's new clothes' charade.

9286353
stop being mean to me grilfren, she is love of life

Comment posted by Fox spirit deleted Nov 11th, 2018
Comment posted by The Blue EM2 deleted Nov 11th, 2018

9286357
...You realize that nothing I have done since I started commenting has been hostile, right? All I did was say that you are not accepting criticism.

9286364
...I apologize if my honest criticism seems like I'm being to her.

9286376
I WARNED YOU IF YOU DONT STOP YOU WILL BE BANNED AND BLOCKED

9286376
that is a bad apology. you make apology sound like her fault. you fault. orange man bad

9286384
Thank you hubbie! 😘:pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2:

9286373
He can blow up a comment board like no other.
9286381
I love you. No homo.
...
Actually, some homo.

THIS IS A NOTE TO ALL MY FANS. THIS STORY WILL NOT BE BEING UPDATED BECAUSE OF HATERS

9286381
You can block me, but only a moderator can ban me, and I am 99% sure they would side with me on this.

9286390
Good, it was unreadable anyway.

9286389
Boom! There go the comments!

9286390
Hey baby buns, let's not be too hasty here.

9286391
Agreed, my good fellow.

9286389
she is my girl, back off

9286397

9286395

9286391
you all upset her, she not come back to computer irght now

9286398
No you back off. Windlife's bottom will be befuddled by me and me alone.

9286398
Nobody/pony/engine was suggesting they were somebody else's.

And there’s the garbage fire I was expecting. Didn’t take long for the comments to devolve into a train wreck. Popcorn, anyone?

9286400
You upset me with horrific grammer.

9286404
too late. i have the owned the buttom for many year now

Login or register to comment