• Published 28th Nov 2017
  • 2,772 Views, 24 Comments

LEEROY JENKINS - GameBoy_Gamer



stick to the plan! STICK TO THE PLAN!

  • ...
5
 24
 2,772

DANG IT SPIKE

It had been an exciting day for the ponies in Equestria because it was the dragon migration, but deep in the Everfree forest laid a sleeping baby dragon named Spike. About five feet away was a circle of four other dragons named Garble, Habdoul, Pebbles, and Rocky. Garble was now about to began talking when 2 Phoenix's flew over head into a huge nest with a hundred more Pheonix's.

"Ok guys, these Phoenix's have given us trouble in the past. Uh, Does anybody need anything from these Pheonix's or can we just bypass them?" Garble asked hoping no one needed anything from the birds.

"Uh, I thinks Spike need something from them." Pebbles stated.

"Oh he needs an egg from them, but he's just a baby. He shouldn't need to eat eggs yet, right?" Garble asked.

"Yea, He's not going to eat them, but it will help his confidence. Help him Make better decisions." Pebbles informed.

"Crap, ok well here's the plan. What well do is, I'll run in first and gather up all the eggs, so well have them all. I will rawer a few times so I don't have them all on me at once. While I'm doing that I need Habdoul to come in and help rawer a few times, to help keep the scattered. After he goes in Pebbles will do the same thing. We need Rocky and Spike to constantly bring buckets of water, because were going to be bringing a lot of Phoenix's together, well be in trouble if we don't stop the fires quick." Garble finished as everyone got ready. Rocky had two buckets of water ready to go and Pebbles was stretching his muscles.

" I think its a good plan, we should be able to pull it off this time. Uh, what do you think Habdoul, can you give us a number crunch real quick?"

"Yea, sure give me a second." Habdoul said pulling a calculator out of nowhere."I am coming up with, thirty-two point three three, repeating of course, percentage of success." Habdoul finished throwing the calculator over his shoulder.

"Well, that's a lot better than we usually do-" Garble was cut of by a small Green and purple dragon running past him.



"Alright, Times up lets do this,

LEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIINS!

" Spike Battle-cryed

"Oh my god he just ran in . . ." Rocky said in disbelief.

"Oh, jeez." Pebbles sighed.

"Save Him, Save Him." Rocky said racing to Spike's aid.

"No, Stick To The Plan, STICK TO THE PLAN!" Garble ordered while Habdoul and Pebbles followed him. Rocky began throwing his buckets of water on the Phoenix's, resulting in making them even more mad. Garble, Habdoul, and Pebbles began rawering, to which they soon found out that it didn't affect the Phoenix's, at all. If anything, the Phoenix's were just getting annoyed by the five dragons making idiots of themselves.

Spike, having no idea what to do, started to get eggs from there nests. This drove the Phoenix's to start attacking the small drake. He just waved his claws in front of his face, as if he was swatting fly's. He just managed to get an egg to of the nest and began running for dear life. Back with habdoul, he was currently being completely swarmed by the fire birds. Then, somehow, he was lifted into the air and thrown into a nearby tree. "Ow, that hurt, I knew I shouldn't have agreed to help Garble." he said to himself, just laying there in pain.

Rocky was currently trying to run as far away from these birds as fast as he could. No matter how had he tried, he always came to a dead end. The fire birds that still resided it there nests, just beak-winged watching the chaos. The Phoenix's that were chasing the fool's were having a blast. Eventually Rocky luck ran out luck as the birds eventually caught him, and picked him up. Rocky started to scream as he was carried to the same nest as habdoul. "Ok, I'm feeling better-" Habdoul was cut off as Rocky was dropped on top of him.

Taking a different approach, Pebbles was now hiding in a rather inconspicuous bush. Well,he was as the bush burned down around him. once he had vision around him, it was closed off by dozens of Phoenix's. After a quick 'manly scream' He was now running to another bush, only to have that one burned down to, and the one after that, and after that. . . and after that one too. Pebbles just gave up and stated to cry. Needles to say the Phoenix's weren't impressed. Same as the other's he was lifted up and carried. "Get off you Monkey!" Habdoul demanded. Rock rolled off as he started to get back up. "Alright now let's-" Habdoul was cut of once again as Pebbles fell on top of him.

"Don't worry I'll get you guy's down!" Garble yelled at the bottom. He was currently running laps around the tree trying to cut it down with his claws. ALL of the Phoenix's diverted their attention to the red drake and in second's he was swarmed.

"NOW! Anyone else!" Habdoul said standing up. Only to be immediately crushed by a falling Garble. ". . . . . I hate you guy's. . ." Habdoul said from under Garble.

" We love you too, now lets get out of here!" Garble said picking up Habdoul, knowing he can't walk.

"It's not my fault!" Spike said running by the trees. the rest of the dragon's gave chase. Eventually they caught up to Spike and the two birds chasing him. Garble grabbed habdoul's leg, who was over his shoulder. Garble then swang him like a bat and knock back the two fire birds, into their nesting area. Everyone then began to call Spike name's, while losing and throwing off the Phoenix's.

"Your such an Idiot Spike!" Habdoul hissed, still in pain. "Why in, Oblivion would you run in!? You are nothing less that an Idiot!"

"At least I got my egg." Spike said proud.

Comments ( 24 )

“...At least I have chicken”

-A dmnt legend :,)

Comment posted by GameBoy_Gamer deleted Nov 28th, 2017

8578358
Indeed. for as long as I live, I will never forget him

After seeing this I actually looked up where the hell that meme came from

8578381
Oh i found it i just saud i had to i already looked it up

So... this makes spike a ranger with a fenix as his mascot?

or is was more of a main quest?

PD: thanks for remainding me of the good ol' time :yay:

"No, Stick To The Plan, STICK TO THE PLAN!"

Where have I heard that

lol

(the writing could use the caring touch of an editor though :derpytongue2:)

Its very, very rough, but still gave me a chuckle

This meme and John Cenna will never die, I'm certain of that. :rainbowlaugh: Fun idea made me laugh. I like it.

YOLOOOOOOOOO

8579488
No that's not how you do it! This is how you do it! *deep breath in*
LEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!

8583945
I disagree,

LEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Or... LEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJENKINSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's been to long, so lets say it together.



Alright chums, Let's do this... LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

In Spanish!

Muy bien amigos, hagámoslo ... LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

8584351

8584341

8584323
Dear God, what have I done.......

8584389 LEEROY JENKINS happened. We're all good here!

This gave ma a laugh! :rainbowlaugh: you gain a like

This is a cute little story, but it badly needs to be proofread.

Needles to say the Phoenix's weren't impressed.

Seriously, "Needles"? (Needless, phoenixes.) :facehoof: (It is a funny line, though.)

I couldn't find an animated Spike LJ gif, so here's Twilight:
camo.fimfiction.net/zTBmbBIrmO9WbE5rHBUi6OEBqKjqYzYTO2wbbtLJhaE?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.manebooru.art%2Fimg%2F2020%2F9%2F21%2F286828%2Flarge.gif

Login or register to comment